Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2019 6:44 PM

UFO doesn't have to mean aliens.

|

5/30/2019 9:03 PM

|

5/30/2019 9:18 PM

Casting wrote:

If they have any sense they'll stay far far away from us.

grin

|

5/30/2019 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2019 9:30 PM

Should UFO’s be required to pit before landing on Earth?

|

5/30/2019 10:13 PM

Could you imagine zipping a few hundred lightyears through the galaxy to investigate this little blue marble with a buncha morans bickering on it?

Hell I'd be pissed at whoever sent my ass on such a ridiculous journey. "No it's right there in my report ... there is no intelligent life on that planet". Case closed.

|

5/30/2019 11:03 PM

On a serious note here , I dig seeing stuff like this ( thanks Level ). If you read the whole story and what a couple of these pilot's mentioned was that they didn't just see things on their radar , but damn near hit one. The sudden stops , then turn then back to super sonic speed is something a human can't do. Maybe a highly sophisticated drone of some type , but that is weird they got no heat signature's from it.

I do wonder what our technology will be like in 100 years. Or a 1,000 years , 10,000 years. And something to think on is this.......maybe our evolution on this planet is 10,000 or even 100,00 yeas behind other planet's on the other side of the galaxy? I mean Christ......you could multiply that with a species that may be more intelligent then us , who freakin' knows what they would be capable of? I myself find this stuff fascinating. It is funny to hear people say they think we are ( the earth ) the center of the galaxy , with billion's of stars and trillion's on planets , and we can't see passed our own front door step......that some how we are the smartest creature's around. Mathematically it makes no sense.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/31/2019 3:28 AM

It may be humans from an alternate reality that have learned how to traverse dimensions.

|

5/31/2019 6:10 AM

It’s scary that they are studying our fighter jets. Sure there could be a plausible explanation for all this but you can’t discount it anymore.
Tom delonge is releasing something on history channel this month and he has met with high level govt officials.
I am a very big skeptic but even the fbi says that eye witness testimony is some of the strongest testimony there is.
When you have so many reports like this it’s a little scary.
Might be time to stock up on some food and guns. You never know.

|

5/31/2019 6:11 AM

Also maybe they see our broadcasts of all the superhero movies like avengers and justice league and came to investigate. Lol. They are like do they have super people on that planet ?

|

5/31/2019 6:48 AM

Casting wrote:

Absolutely. This story was debated on this forum a few months ago. A several individuals offered some condescending remarks, but offered no real theories as to what actually transpired here. It's almost like science has vapor-locked their brains and they aren't capable of free-thinking.

I'm not suggesting they're alien crafts, in fact, let's take that hypothesis off the table. Watch the video, and give me you best guess as to what we watched. Go...

|

5/31/2019 6:50 AM

I had a few condescending remarks.

|

5/31/2019 7:09 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

On a serious note here , I dig seeing stuff like this ( thanks Level ). If you read the whole story and what a couple of these ...more

The way we are headed I reckon there may be global conflict on another level within the next 20 yrs. In my books it will be a good thing. This world has become top heavy.

Fascinating indeed and one will need to be extremely naive to believe we are the only occupied planet. I for one believe there are "others" out there.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

5/31/2019 7:25 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

On a serious note here , I dig seeing stuff like this ( thanks Level ). If you read the whole story and what a couple of these ...more

IF everything started at the same time, how could something be 10,000 years more advanced?

Go down the rabbit hole... Big bang?!.. Well how did the entire universe matter concentrate in one spot in a seemingly infinite dark vacuum? Where did the matter come from? It just popped into existence from nothing? A Creator? All this matter came with limitations and rules. Ok. Now it explodes and cast itself into the darkness. Now "TIME" has started.. I am typing on an input device to a stranger, that stranger has to wrap his head around that there are 8.7 million species on his little blue planet that randomly "assembled" themselves. Out of 8.7 million species, only one cared enough to count them.

I don't like the idea that aliens are passing by like we are bullshit. What this planet is, is a beautiful struggle. Our ecosystems are mind blowing, so mind blowing, we can't find anything like us.

|

5/31/2019 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2019 7:35 AM

Not only could they be 10,000 years more advanced, they could be millions or billions of years more advanced. A very unique set of events have happened to cause us to get to where we are, and "when" we got to this point. Civilizations come and go for many different reasons. If it weren't for a well timed asteroid hitting the Earth there would still be dinosaurs roaming the Earth and we likely wouldn't have evolved to where we are today. If some other event didn't happen, we might have evolved to even much farther than we are today.

In some other star system a planet may have been in that system's "Goldilocks Zone" millions of years earlier to allow a civilization to have developed enough to travel to the next planet which comes into the Goldilocks Zone as their star ages and gets larger. That's kind of where we are now with trying to colonize Mars in our own solar system.

|

5/31/2019 7:38 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Ha ha, there's my man! So what's your take Void? I don't think you ever offered a theory in the last round of debates. And let me reiterate: I don't believe these are extraterrestrial, I don't think aliens are visiting us now, nor have they ever...unless you are talking about the occasional meteorite. (Yes, I did include aliens as one of several explanations in my earlier theories but that was as much for arguments sake as anything.)

As someone who is intrigued as hell by aeronautics (on a layman's level, I'm no engineer) I geek-out over next-level shit. The idea that this could possibly be someone else's tech both excites the hell out of me...and terrifies the hell out of me. I say, "someone else's" because I don't think we'd be testing in an active training zone. It's for that reason alone that I HOPE this can be explained naturally.

The more I read about these incidents, and watch the videos, you can't make be believe we're seeing a glitch in tracking computers. Too many different listeners picked these signals up at the same time.

My best answer is that there is no answer. And that bugs me. As much as I want to say that it's man-made of origin, wtf kind of propulsion system would this thing have to have? Is anything like this even remotely possible?

As much as I want to say that's it's a radar glitch, a hack, or a natural phenomena, several pilots have visual contact. So that muddies the waters. So I don't know, I hope that one day we'll get an answer.

|

5/31/2019 7:42 AM

level wrote:

Also maybe they see our broadcasts of all the superhero movies like avengers and justice league and came to investigate. Lol. ...more

Programming. Lots of programming going on.

|

5/31/2019 8:08 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

It may be humans from an alternate reality that have learned how to traverse dimensions.

I almost think this is more believable

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/31/2019 8:30 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

Ha ha, there's my man! So what's your take Void? I don't think you ever offered a theory in the last round of debates. And let ...more

My theory is that I am perfectly comfortable admitting that I don't know what it is. If it IS something that was ever identified/explained I would put 99.999999% odds on it being terrestrial based. That's about as far as I can go with it. Maybe if one of those jets would have actually bumped into one we would then know what it is. But wild speculation is much more fun. smile

|

5/31/2019 8:38 AM

Here is my opinion on it:

I think any advanced life form on another planet would first try to live without its biological body. I feel it will be a lot easier to put our conscious in a robotic body and live eternally than figuring out how to travel at the speed of light or faster. Hopefully when we have the great minds of the world working for thousands of years instead of 50, combined with more computing power we can tackle space travel . Living without sunlight, oxygen and gravity in a vacuum is hard on a biological body.

|

5/31/2019 8:41 AM

It could even be projections of us from the future - some anomaly with future technology/"propulsion" etc that occasionally results in craft (or the image of such) accidentally crossing dimensions. There's just so much that we don't yet understand about the nature of reality.

One thing's for sure is that it's getting increasingly difficult to dismiss each and every sighting out of hand. When they come from very credible people e.g airline pilots etc with decades of experience (who are often reluctant to come forward at all), are witnessed by multiple individuals and are backed-up for recorded data... Well there it is.

|

5/31/2019 8:49 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

My theory is that I am perfectly comfortable admitting that I don't know what it is. If it IS something that was ever ...more

If I was I pilot I might be tempted to point straight at the thing just to see what happens.

|

5/31/2019 9:10 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Markee wrote:

IF everything started at the same time, how could something be 10,000 years more advanced?

Go down the rabbit hole... Big ...more

I understand where you are coming from , but with the vast distances between everything , there could have been areas in just our galaxy that developed many , many years a head of us. Most possible that they evolved differently then we human's did , by just a slight change in their atmosphere , size of their planet and a billion other things. When a dog gives birth to a litter of 9 , and two are considered " runt's ".....they obviously didn't start out the same. As they age , some times the runt's become the biggest , strongest one's out of the bunch.

There are also plenty of paper's written on the subject that our planet could have very well been brought to life by having it be imported here from comet's and asteroids....which came from some where else. How do we know if other planet's didn't get struck 100,000 years before we did? On a planet that was more suitable to grow life? The math just doesn't add up to the fact that we are alone. We can see and gauge stars and so forth , but actually looking / investigating them.....we can't see past our own solar system to have a good enough look.

300 billion stars in just our galaxy.
Our next door neighbor star....is 4 light years away.
They estimate a trillion planets , in just our galaxy.
There are billions of galaxies.
That's a lot of planets.

Looking at stars is one thing , but studying planets that surround them? Very tough. It's like having a 6' round spot light on a mountain top 10 miles away , and then taking something the size of an insect , fly in front of it , just so we can see a little dark spot. All while using a telescope.

So it begs the question......if we human's are still alive in 100,000 years , how advanced will we be? I bet we wouldn't look anything like what we do today. We only have to go back 150 years and look at the advancements we have made , so much so that a person back then couldn't hardly comprehend what we have achieved. And everything is advancing exponentially faster and faster. In a 150 years from now , I don't think " right now " we can comprehend what has been achieved.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

5/31/2019 10:08 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

Ha ha, there's my man! So what's your take Void? I don't think you ever offered a theory in the last round of debates. And let ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

My theory is that I am perfectly comfortable admitting that I don't know what it is. If it IS something that was ever ...more

Fair enough. And yes....wild speculation is much more fun!

|

5/31/2019 10:46 AM

I don’t know what it is but the object observed and tracked by the F18 equipment and pilot is interesting to me.

As someone stated above, the fact the FLIR (or whatever) tracking system picked up the object in the radar and visual spectrum is significant to me. That’s not a gas cloud or reflection.

|

5/31/2019 10:53 AM

It's my experience that people who jump to the conclusion of aliens are more interested in trying to prove the existence of aliens and convince other people of aliens than actually discovering the truth.

I don't mean this as a put down - but if you're letting yourself be educated by the dude from Blink 182 on matters of the universe, government, and government secrets, there isn't much hope for you as you've already went off the deep end.

You think there were people in the Pentagon thinking "If I could just talk to Tom from Blink 182, all this would make sense and the truth would be revealed!" Hardly. Take a look at how Tom has been profiting off all this conspiracy talk and then consider if he is interested in the truth or $$$.

Sure, science as a whole does not explain everything, but I think it might be a bit of a stretch to jump to the conclusion of aliens. People thought the same thing the first time a quasar was discovered, same thing with pulsars - people said aliens until scientists could gather more evidence.

|

5/31/2019 11:35 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I understand where you are coming from , but with the vast distances between everything , there could have been areas in just ...more

I agree that the odds are with the idea that life has formed elsewhere in the universe. Humans, similar to us, have only been on this planet for a maximum of 250,000 years as apposed to the age of the earth which is 4 billion years so it may very well have happened much sooner elsewhere.

As far as future evolution of the human species goes, for most of the first 2 million years, humans evolved for the same reason as all other animal and plant life and that is survival. Survival against the elements, predators and competition for food. We have pretty much beaten the elements now and the only real predators we have are other humans. Food could very well become an issue but I doubt it will be solved by becoming better hunter gatherers like we were forced to become many thousands of years ago.

What is really interesting to me is pondering what changes will take place to humans over the next several thousand years. What is not interesting is UFO's.

|

5/31/2019 12:03 PM

We will be the aliens on another space rock before we come into contact organisms not born on the earth. At some point there will be a human not born on the Earth and that will be pretty crazy.

|

5/31/2019 3:03 PM

Markee wrote:

Go down the rabbit hole... Big ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

I understand where you are coming from , but with the vast distances between everything , there could have been areas in just ...more

borg wrote:

I agree that the odds are with the idea that life has formed elsewhere in the universe. Humans, similar to us, have only been ...more

Yeah me to Borg! Just look at what we evolved from in that amount of time.....what will we look like in 250,00 years from now? Not even sure if Earth would still be inhabitable , but we may of found a way to live off this rock. I'm really hoping that before I die , we can at least get a telescope powerful enough to really look out into space. Reaching some where else is out of the question for now.....but just seeing something would be incredible. The sheer vastness of space is almost impossible to comprehend , and we just aren't smart enough yet to really see what's out there.

I've always wondered......if another life form that could of possibly evolved hundred's or thousand's , or even millions of years ahead of us , still can't make the travel.....but have seen us. Like have we " been seen " by someone else? Maybe they are evolved enough where they can see our planet , but the distance is still to great to travel. And out of those trillion planet's in just our galaxy......who knows?

|

5/31/2019 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2019 3:58 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

The thing is, they are most likely terrestrial based. They were possibly
manufactured at their underwater plant in the middle of the ocean. Those things couldn't fly here from where they came from, they had to build them here.

Also it has never been proven that the asteroid that hit the earth and killed the dinosaurs wasn't deliberately steered towards earth with the sole purpose of exterminating them

|