UFC last night!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2010 6:43 PM

BJ got his ass wooped! I'm no longer a fan of Anderson Silva, and Matt Hughes is still a fugg'n bad ass!

|

4/11/2010 6:47 PM

I didn't see it , but what did Anderson do ?

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

4/11/2010 6:54 PM

|

4/11/2010 6:57 PM

Silva had so many chances to finish the fight and he just acted like a circus act. this was a HUGE event for the UFC, and he embarrassed them, again.

i would not be surprised if he gets cold shouldered for a while.

Maia really never had more then an outside chance, but at least he attempted to try and do something. he damn near got KO'd trying for take downs too.

I hope Belfort gets healthy soon, he is one person who has the weapons to beat Silva.

|

4/11/2010 7:01 PM

Wow , glad I didn't buy the PPV .

Watch Dana make him fight Brock Lesnar as a heavyweight .

|

4/11/2010 7:01 PM

He mugged , played air guitar, danced around, faked wobbely legs, and gooned faced, disrespecting his opponent, the entire fucking fight and at the same time kicked the shit out of him! It was classless and Dana even went over to his corner between rounds and had some words!

|

4/11/2010 7:14 PM

Silva is bigger, stronger, and faster then everyone he's faced in a long time.

Had the weight cut not killed Henderson so bad, maybe he could have been a better match up. Dan actually won the first round, but then took a kick to the throat and right after that got choked out on the ground.

If Silva faces Vitor Belfort as he was supposed to, Silva better watch out because Belfort is extremely fast, and has the power to catch Silva.

No way the UFC lets Silva fight GSP now, and i doubt it would have happened at 170lbs anyway.

I also would not be surprised of the UFC pushes Wanderlei Silva to fight Anderson Silva. Wanderlei is all about putting on a show and fighting his heart out win or lose for the fans. Wanderlei would at least let it fly and take his chances with Anderson.

I wouldnt mind seeing Rampage Jackson fight Anderson Silva. Or possibly Brandon Vera or Shogun Rua.

Make him face his teammates. That will really play mind games with the guy.

|

4/11/2010 7:16 PM

HA Ha! Just read your link, thanks! I laughed, when it said that Dana walked out on the fight. I was at a packed Bar and Grill with my son and some buddies and I got up and walked out too. I used to think Silva was the shizz! Now I think he's a disrespectful punk. I will never be a fan of his again.

|

4/11/2010 7:22 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

Silva is bigger, stronger, and faster then everyone he's faced in a long time.

Had the weight cut not killed Henderson so bad, maybe he could have been a better match up. Dan actually won the first round, but then took a kick to the throat and right after that got choked out on the ground.

If Silva faces Vitor Belfort as he was supposed to, Silva better watch out because Belfort is extremely fast, and has the power to catch Silva.

No way the UFC lets Silva fight GSP now, and i doubt it would have happened at 170lbs anyway.

I also would not be surprised of the UFC pushes Wanderlei Silva to fight Anderson Silva. Wanderlei is all about putting on a show and fighting his heart out win or lose for the fans. Wanderlei would at least let it fly and take his chances with Anderson.

I wouldnt mind seeing Rampage Jackson fight Anderson Silva. Or possibly Brandon Vera or Shogun Rua.

Make him face his teammates. That will really play mind games with the guy.

If you read 295's link above, Dana says the fight with GSP is not going to happen, then Dana states that Anderson doesn't deserve to fight GSP!

|

4/11/2010 7:30 PM

You're correct. Anderson does not deserve that fight.

What the UFC should do is force Anderson to fight someone from his own camp.

If Junior Dos Santos wasn't on a path to a title chance i would force Anderson to fight him.

If Overeem was in the UFC i'd let him have a chance at Silva.

But he can always fight this guy..

|

4/11/2010 7:56 PM

I just got done watching it, I had to DVR it because I was away last night

That fight sucked

The BJ/Edgar fight was great, and I was happy Edgar won, though I have nothing against BJ, I just think he can be a slacker at times.

I just read that article Kalisch posted and agree with Dana's words and feelings.

|

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR

"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

4/12/2010 12:41 AM

Fedor VS Anderson Silva at 205

|

4/12/2010 10:25 AM

MXR wrote:

Fedor VS Anderson Silva at 205

WOW! That would be good ! Fedor is a big boy though. I have my doubts he could make 205.

|

4/12/2010 11:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 10:04 PM

i hope you aren't agreeing with this statement

"Perhaps the best way White can get even with Silva, who was defiant at the postfight news conference, is to have Silva fight on the card he is planning to benefit the military in Afghanistan."

have silva fight on a card to benefit the military? he just made a fool of the sport in font of their new investors. This has bad idea written all over it.

|

4/12/2010 12:00 PM

I saw Silva fight last time and could not believe how horrible it was. He danced around. he won, but sheesh..

|

4/12/2010 12:07 PM

jtiger12 wrote:

i hope you aren't agreeing with this statement

"Perhaps the best way White can get even with Silva, who was defiant at the postfight news conference, is to have Silva fight on the card he is planning to benefit the military in Afghanistan."

have silva fight on a card to benefit the military? he just made a fool of the sport in font of their new investors. This has bad idea written all over it.

I liked the one about him being the first title fight to end up on the undercard.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

4/12/2010 12:17 PM

I thought BJ won, I only think he lost the fifth round Silva won pretty comfortably, I have to give him that, but his manners in combination with his style of running makes it hard to like him. Hughes still sucks though, those fights with old "legends" of the sport suck, these fighters have nothing if they dont fight eachother IMO, they are just cashing in on previous accomplishments.

|

4/12/2010 12:47 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I liked the one about him being the first title fight to end up on the undercard.

yeah, thats a good one. To me, it's obvious silva wants out of the UFC. He has one fight left on his contract, correct? Behaving like this, and pissing off dana is a sure fire way to end up on the outside looking in.

|

4/12/2010 1:31 PM

Let Silva walk from the UFC then. He can go box, and dance in a ring.

Fedor could make 205, or a catch weight of 215, but I doubt he would waste his time with Silva.

Let Vitor get healthy and fight Silva like was originally planned. Vitor has the power and speed to counter Silva.

If Silva still has the title after his last fight on the contract the UFC holds the power to automatically keep him under contract, it's a clause that is written into the UFC contracts.

I wouldnt be surprised if Silva threw the fight against Vitor though.

|

4/12/2010 7:29 PM

J.F.S wrote:

I thought BJ won, I only think he lost the fifth round Silva won pretty comfortably, I have to give him that, but his manners in combination with his style of running makes it hard to like him. Hughes still sucks though, those fights with old "legends" of the sport suck, these fighters have nothing if they dont fight eachother IMO, they are just cashing in on previous accomplishments.

BJ lost rounds 3, 4, and got beat down in the 5th! He had no answers for the hand and foot speed of Frankie Edgar. BJ couldn't slip Edgars punches, because he (Edgar) was to quick. The 3 round of the Matt Hughes fight was awesome! Matt can still hang with the best in that division!

|