U penn professor likes ben carson

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2015 1:13 PM

|

10/6/2015 1:16 PM

Nothing will be said. I don't care if people say things like this, but the selective outrage is bs.

|

10/6/2015 1:42 PM

There is NO mention of this on the internet anywhere.... except that site.

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

10/6/2015 2:53 PM

Classic!

|

10/6/2015 4:13 PM

It is ALL over twitter with screencaps of her tweet. Screencaps of her trying to walk it back as well..

|

10/7/2015 5:20 AM

Why do liberal women look so hideous? Is it because they are mad all the time?

|

10/7/2015 5:35 AM

hillbilly wrote:

It's because they're on the front lines of the Republican's war on women. They're battered and bruised.

|

10/7/2015 6:14 AM

hillbilly wrote:

chocolatethunder782 wrote:

It's because they're on the front lines of the Republican's war on women. They're battered and bruised.

Maybe William Jefferson Clinton drug a 100 bill thru the trailer park and they didn't let go for a while.

|

10/7/2015 6:30 AM

Ben Carson also thinks the earth is 6,000 years old.

|

10/7/2015 6:35 AM

hillbilly wrote:

That ass probably makes up for the face.............;-)

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

10/7/2015 7:10 AM

If her gig as a profesor doesnt pan out she can always go into promoting boxing matches

Photo

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

10/7/2015 10:49 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Always wondered that myself, but one thing for sure, a liberal broad sticks out like a sore thumb. The hair, the makeup(or lack thereof), the shabby clothes, and the generally ornery look on their faces says it all. Unfortunately I live in a state where to be a woman is to be a liberal bitch.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/7/2015 1:45 PM

Sandberm wrote:

If her gig as a profesor doesnt pan out she can always go into promoting boxing matches

Photo

Photo

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

10/8/2015 7:04 AM

If you tune in to MSNBC or hell,any other than fox,they are all so angry,spewing hate,makes me wonder what they do for fun or if they go home and try to ruin there neighborhoods because others are having fun.

When I lived just off campus at etsu a lot of the faculty lived on those streets and they called the law all the time on me.

Just because I'd walk around in my underwear with a beer on sunday morning or play music loud on Saturday nite with a kegger.

And the greek houses were just a few doors down,lol. They just hated a country fuck doing his thing.

|

10/8/2015 7:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2015 7:49 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Great line by George Carlin heard it said different ways...

I don't know if you were a fan of his or not...

Why are the women holding the signs outside of an abortion clinic women you would never want to fuck in the
first place?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
From one of his albums...

Album: Back In Town
Why, why, why, why is it that most of the people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place, huh? Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked.

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins