Twisted tea knock out

SEEMEFIRST
1/2/2021 11:57pm
Chance1216 wrote:
Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. Different states have different laws...
Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. Different states have different laws of course but, 70 months? I think if it’s a first time offense, 2 years probation would be fair.
Yeah f**k that, I just walk away. Some ass**le running his mouth doesn't justify me missing my kids lives. "Sorry daddys in jail kids but I...
Yeah f**k that, I just walk away. Some ass**le running his mouth doesn't justify me missing my kids lives. "Sorry daddys in jail kids but I had to teach that guy a lesson"
Chance1216 wrote:
Sad thing is, people know this. They’ll do everything they possibly can to provoke you. Stand in front of you as your walking away trying to...
Sad thing is, people know this. They’ll do everything they possibly can to provoke you. Stand in front of you as your walking away trying to get you to “physicality” move them so you can pass. Hell, when I worked in Portland there was a time the Union was protesting. They were blocking our gate into the building. I was a $15hr first year apprentice at the time. I had to work. As soon as I crossed the line, I got shoved from behind. The second I turned around, I had several camera phones in my face. All of them in my face screaming, whatcha gonna do? That is some pussy shit right there. I already knew about the 70 months. So, of course I just smiled and was like alright. Six months in jail, I would’ve gladly taken. Although there was more of them, I would’ve gladly taken my chances going down swinging. 70 months I’ll pass.
When I lived in California, I got jumped by 4 carloads of people. I was pistol whipped, stabbed on top of the head and back several times with screwdrivers, had a cracked cheekbone. Was even stabbed in my side with a knife. I was only 17 at the time.
Since then, I’ve always looked at a situation as a risk vs reward. Is my life in danger, am I in fear for my life? Are people who are in my immediate care at risk of losing theirs? If all those boxes are checked off and I cannot walk away, you better believe the fear of jail is out the window and, those people will be getting carted off.
.45 cures o lot of evil.
Shiftfaced
1/3/2021 7:30am
Deja New wrote:
Mav I was at a bar one night leaning on the bar wanting to order a drink. This young wanna be shoved me out the way...
Mav I was at a bar one night leaning on the bar wanting to order a drink. This young wanna be shoved me out the way to order. Me I’m like hay fucker wait your turn. He puffed up and said he’d smash me, I was like 15 years older than him and said beating him up wouldn’t make me a man..... and walked away.
As I left the bar I had to step over him bleeding in the gutter, someone else had touched him up. Month later different club I had to step over him in the gutter getting into the club....
You are 100% right these type don’t learn or get smarter.
Well, let's be fair.

How is somebody supposed to learn when they have had 47 concussions, and CTE?

Those conditions will bring about a VERY SHALLOW learning curve.

The Shop

1/4/2021 6:04am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 6:05am
I’m still going with that idiot isn’t racist. Like, he WANTS to be black. Guys like that talk like that all the time. I don’t wanna derail this down a racist rabbit hole. But I kept hearing “n—ga” not “n—ger” isn’t that the difference ? Isn’t that the justification for when people use that. (In the context of that culture of course—I’m not saying any of those ever)

Funny part is I used to live in Elyria during college where this happened. And I’ll tell you thereS TONS of white dudes like him that talk like that, act like that and dress like that constantly. They do it To each other. To other people white black brown whatever color. They act the same.

So I feel like when I read that article that he really wasn’t BEING racist. He was being a dumbass thug. He’s just an idiot.

I’m still glad teako “respectively” whooped his ass!
omalley
1/4/2021 10:11am
From FB Marketplace...lol
Chance1216
1/4/2021 10:39am
I’m still going with that idiot isn’t racist. Like, he WANTS to be black. Guys like that talk like that all the time. I don’t wanna...
I’m still going with that idiot isn’t racist. Like, he WANTS to be black. Guys like that talk like that all the time. I don’t wanna derail this down a racist rabbit hole. But I kept hearing “n—ga” not “n—ger” isn’t that the difference ? Isn’t that the justification for when people use that. (In the context of that culture of course—I’m not saying any of those ever)

Funny part is I used to live in Elyria during college where this happened. And I’ll tell you thereS TONS of white dudes like him that talk like that, act like that and dress like that constantly. They do it To each other. To other people white black brown whatever color. They act the same.

So I feel like when I read that article that he really wasn’t BEING racist. He was being a dumbass thug. He’s just an idiot.

Growing up where I grew up, in the neighborhood I grew up in and with the friends I had, I could’ve gotten away with saying that word to my friends within that neighborhood. I never started to, knowing that wasn’t the persona I wanted.
Translate that to, outside my block I would’ve expected to get my ass handed to me. I don’t think the guy was a racist either but, when your speaking to someone you don’t know, not from your neighborhood where that “may be” acceptable, the A is ER no matter what.
XXVoid MainXX
1/4/2021 10:48am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 2:43pm
Where I grew up we were taught to address people that we do not know as "sir" or "ma'am".
Chance1216
1/4/2021 10:55am
Where I grew up we were taught to address people that we do not know as "sir" or "ma'am".
I thought that was just to the police after you get pulled over. 😉
Fantasy
4452nd
1/4/2021 11:30am
This meme is already paying off. Here's a quick vinyl job from this morning..

1/4/2021 8:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 9:00pm
I’m still going with that idiot isn’t racist. Like, he WANTS to be black. Guys like that talk like that all the time. I don’t wanna...

Chance1216 wrote:
Growing up where I grew up, in the neighborhood I grew up in and with the friends I had, I could’ve gotten away with saying that...
Growing up where I grew up, in the neighborhood I grew up in and with the friends I had, I could’ve gotten away with saying that word to my friends within that neighborhood. I never started to, knowing that wasn’t the persona I wanted.
Translate that to, outside my block I would’ve expected to get my ass handed to me. I don’t think the guy was a racist either but, when your speaking to someone you don’t know, not from your neighborhood where that “may be” acceptable, the A is ER no matter what.
They were both from Elyria....? Where you from ? Here. Here!? You a clown.

And bap.

So then will the ER ever just be an A? Or doesn’t work both ways like that ?
Chance1216
1/4/2021 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 9:29pm

Chance1216 wrote:
Growing up where I grew up, in the neighborhood I grew up in and with the friends I had, I could’ve gotten away with saying that...
They were both from Elyria....? Where you from ? Here. Here!? You a clown. And bap. So then will the ER ever just be an A...

And bap.

Same city doesn’t mean the same street, block, neighborhood or, whatever. It might work in the white guys neighborhood if he in fact claims something and is accepted ( I highly doubt it). He’s definitely the laughing stock of it now. But, either way it won’t work outside his neighborhood with people who don’t recognize him or what he’s claiming.

It doesn’t work both ways regarding A and ER. Also, I’ve never heard ER said between two black men. Just A.

Chance1216
1/4/2021 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 9:46pm

Chance1216 wrote:
They were both from Elyria....? Where you from ? Here. Here!? You a clown. And bap. So then will the ER ever just be an A...

And bap.

Here’s a map for reference. I grew up in Carson. It’s fractioned off just like Compton and the other surrounding cities. The city doesn’t matter as much as the street/neighborhood.
mulletman
1/5/2021 8:46pm

It’s painfully obvious he isn’t racist. People are blowing this way out of proportion bc they’re either too lazy to watch the whole video or they’re too stupid to realize there might be more to a meme they saw.
XXVoid MainXX
1/6/2021 5:25am
It doesn't matter if he was racist or not. He asked to get his ass kicked and it got kicked and it was a pleasure to watch it happen.
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/6/2021 6:09am
This guy may not be a racist but he was asked nicely to stop his shenanigans and didn't, he escalated it. The way the can exploded probably didn't even hurt that much.
XXVoid MainXX
1/6/2021 7:21am
early wrote:
This guy may not be a racist but he was asked nicely to stop his shenanigans and didn't, he escalated it. The way the can exploded...
This guy may not be a racist but he was asked nicely to stop his shenanigans and didn't, he escalated it. The way the can exploded probably didn't even hurt that much.
The later blows to the sausage sucker on the floor might have though. Smile

Post a reply to: Twisted tea knock out

The Latest