Twisted tea knock out

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2021 1:03 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think ...more

Those type of people usually never learn.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/1/2021 1:21 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Its whatever,. Both are idiots and at the end of the day ya cant punch someone because you got your feelings hurt. Grow up, ...more

Until then, I hope someone keeps getting it on video. I'd put money into his legal expense gofundme.

|

1/1/2021 1:32 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Its whatever,. Both are idiots and at the end of the day ya cant punch someone because you got your feelings hurt. Grow up, ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Until then, I hope someone keeps getting it on video. I'd put money into his legal expense gofundme.

I miss the early nineties. Someone called you a bitch or a punk, they got blasted in the mouth.

|

1/1/2021 1:42 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit ...more

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

They won’t think twice. They’re idiots lol.

|

1/1/2021 1:54 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Lol. Why, wgaf. Its his decision.

|

1/1/2021 1:57 PM

I always find it hilarious how much good luck a company involved in an incident like this has. Think about it, there’s no amount of money in the world that could have bought the free advertising Twisted Tea is getting from this, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time laughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/1/2021 2:03 PM

mxb2 wrote:

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

I miss the early nineties. Someone called you a bitch or a punk, they got blasted in the mouth.

The 60s, 70s, and 80s were like that too. wink

|

1/1/2021 2:19 PM

I was taught from a young age to not run my mouth because there is always someone bigger and badder, but why is it that violence is justified because the wrong colored person says the N word?

People shouldn’t get a free pass to assault others because of a word.

|

1/1/2021 2:22 PM

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

I was taught from a young age to not run my mouth because there is always someone bigger and badder, but why is it that ...more

Like you said, you shouldn't run your mouth to someone that will rearrange it for you. Maybe people just shouldn't run their mouth. Free speech isn't necessarily free of pain.

|

1/1/2021 2:29 PM

A racist asshole got what he deserved. I don't see the problem.

|

1/1/2021 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2021 2:36 PM

I was taught from a young age to not run my mouth because there is always someone bigger and badder, but why is it that ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Like you said, you shouldn't run your mouth to someone that will rearrange it for you. Maybe people just shouldn't run their ...more

Believe me, when I heard him running his mouth, I wanted him to get smacked, and I felt no sympathy for him when he did. My point has to do with that word in particular. It’s not a word I would use, and it’s a word that disgusts me because of the history behind it. But at the end of the day you can’t justify your violence because someone called you a name.

Hopefully the kid learned a lesson, but I doubt it. Thankfully, I learned my lessons early when I would get a belt to the ass if I back talked to my parents. I really believe it all starts at the home. Teach your kids well and this crap could be avoided.

|

1/1/2021 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2021 2:46 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Like you said, you shouldn't run your mouth to someone that will rearrange it for you. Maybe people just shouldn't run their ...more

Believe me, when I heard him running his mouth, I wanted him to get smacked, and I felt no sympathy for him when he did. My ...more

It's just a good thing I wasn't there. I would probably have Colt 45ed his ass before the other guy had a chance to have his Twisted Tea party.

|

1/1/2021 2:50 PM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Believe me, when I heard him running his mouth, I wanted him to get smacked, and I felt no sympathy for him when he did. My ...more

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

It's just a good thing I wasn't there. I would probably have Colt 45ed his ass before the other guy had a chance to have his ...more

😂😂😂

|

1/1/2021 3:44 PM

mxracer816 wrote:

Only a bitch hits an unarmed shit talker with an object. Beat his ass with your hands bro. Guy definitely deserved it, but was ...more

Wtf.
1. It was a fucking tea can not a baseball bat.
2. The dude literally said "you gonna hit me with that?"
And he then beat that guys ass WITH HIS HANDS. pinch

|

1/1/2021 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2021 4:55 PM

|

1/1/2021 4:36 PM

mxb2 wrote:

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Those type of people usually never learn.

Mav I was at a bar one night leaning on the bar wanting to order a drink. This young wanna be shoved me out the way to order. Me I’m like hay fucker wait your turn. He puffed up and said he’d smash me, I was like 15 years older than him and said beating him up wouldn’t make me a man..... and walked away.
As I left the bar I had to step over him bleeding in the gutter, someone else had touched him up. Month later different club I had to step over him in the gutter getting into the club....
You are 100% right these type don’t learn or get smarter.

|

1/1/2021 4:39 PM

mxb2 wrote:

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

Mike Tyson said it best ......

Photo

|

1/1/2021 6:41 PM

Caseclosed713 wrote:

A racist asshole got what he deserved. I don't see the problem.

The white guy wasn’t racist. Seriously. He was culturally appropriate.

Have you guys seen the whole videos ? I saw it on Facebook. That white gut was talkin so much hood to this calm dude with a tea can. And good for him for shutting him up.

Leave it outside the courts. Nobody died. Dude whooped his ass. Asked if he was done. Then let him up and on his way. Nobody got stabbed or shot.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/1/2021 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2021 7:32 PM

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

1/1/2021 7:09 PM

Photo
|

1/1/2021 7:11 PM

Photo
|

1/1/2021 7:19 PM

|

1/1/2021 8:24 PM

I’m not a violent person but I have to say that video ended spectacularly 👌

With what appears to be a IQ hovering around single digits, that piece of shit running his mouth will not learn a thing from the beat down. Waaaaaaay too fucking stupid! The guy sharing his tea showed great patience and the meth head is lucky he didn’t come across someone who would have killed him

|

1/1/2021 8:39 PM

Never know. Sometimes all it takes is an event like that to realize “oh wow maybe I’m THE asshole.”

Might of changed his life. Bet he doesn’t talk that much shit anymore.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/1/2021 8:51 PM

For some reason the white dude reminds me of Rob Dyrdek. grin

|

1/1/2021 11:22 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Yep and the other dude would be in prison. Yea he showed him.

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit ...more

Chance1216 wrote:

Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. ...more

Yeah f**k that, I just walk away. Some ass**le running his mouth doesn't justify me missing my kids lives. "Sorry daddys in jail kids but I had to teach that guy a lesson"

|

1/2/2021 9:40 AM

|

1/2/2021 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2021 11:40 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. ...more

el moto diablo wrote:

Yeah f**k that, I just walk away. Some ass**le running his mouth doesn't justify me missing my kids lives. "Sorry daddys in ...more

Sad thing is, people know this. They’ll do everything they possibly can to provoke you. Stand in front of you as your walking away trying to get you to “physicality” move them so you can pass. Hell, when I worked in Portland there was a time the Union was protesting. They were blocking our gate into the building. I was a $15hr first year apprentice at the time. I had to work. As soon as I crossed the line, I got shoved from behind. The second I turned around, I had several camera phones in my face. All of them in my face screaming, whatcha gonna do? That is some pussy shit right there. I already knew about the 70 months. So, of course I just smiled and was like alright. Six months in jail, I would’ve gladly taken. Although there was more of them, I would’ve gladly taken my chances going down swinging. 70 months I’ll pass.
When I lived in California, I got jumped by 4 carloads of people. I was pistol whipped, stabbed on top of the head and back several times with screwdrivers, had a cracked cheekbone. Was even stabbed in my side with a knife. I was only 17 at the time.
Since then, I’ve always looked at a situation as a risk vs reward. Is my life in danger, am I in fear for my life? Are people who are in my immediate care at risk of losing theirs? If all those boxes are checked off and I cannot walk away, you better believe the fear of jail is out the window and, those people will be getting carted off.

|

1/2/2021 1:42 PM

Photo
|

1/2/2021 4:02 PM

JM485 wrote:

I always find it hilarious how much good luck a company involved in an incident like this has. Think about it, there’s no ...more

Hopefully they step up and pay the guys legal fees if he gets arrested.

|