Twisted tea knock out

Edited Date/Time 1/6/2021 8:30am
Everyone has seen this right ??
|
12/31/2020 8:02pm
Yes I saw it - lot of good memes already. That guy deserved more than a few throat punches.
12/31/2020 8:11pm
Legally what do you guys think about it though? Looked like the tea assailant wasn't justified to me, since he was going for the smack before the kid kicked towards his hand and then he smacked him. I don't know, just will be interesting to discuss.

The Shop

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
12/31/2020 8:41pm
Legally what do you guys think about it though? Looked like the tea assailant wasn't justified to me, since he was going for the smack before...
Legally what do you guys think about it though? Looked like the tea assailant wasn't justified to me, since he was going for the smack before the kid kicked towards his hand and then he smacked him. I don't know, just will be interesting to discuss.
Agreed. He was not violent , and ‘he deserved it’ should not really stand up in court
JeremyK
12/31/2020 8:47pm
I saw it , he really did deserve it . LOL
Great publicity for the company.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
12/31/2020 9:05pm
For the rest of us clueless bastards can someone elaborate a little as to what happened??? No? Tea thats twisted and knocked out??
SEE ARE125
12/31/2020 9:27pm
Legally what do you guys think about it though? Looked like the tea assailant wasn't justified to me, since he was going for the smack before...
scott_nz wrote:
Agreed. He was not violent , and ‘he deserved it’ should not really stand up in court
I dunno. I think the mouthy guy could be charged with destruction of property after he busted that can with his face. Laughing
Chance1216
12/31/2020 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2020 9:53pm
Video won’t load. Look up Twisted ice tea smack. The guy deserved it. Things are a bit different growing up in the Los Angles area but, I’m sure many will disagree. White guy stepping up to a black man using the N word is a NO NO regardless of it’s pronunciation ending with A.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
12/31/2020 10:36pm
Classic, that dude was shooting his mouth off...begging for that can of tea.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/1/2021 7:04am
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Love the timing of the door chime
The YouTube comments are great. I think there's one that goes along the lines of "Hit so hard, his soul left the building". Grinning
71Fish
1/1/2021 9:26am
Legally not justified. Morally justified. Unfortunately it's not really considered a threat just being an obnoxious asshole.
XXVoid MainXX
1/1/2021 10:50am
71Fish wrote:
Legally not justified. Morally justified. Unfortunately it's not really considered a threat just being an obnoxious asshole.
The guy did ask for it, literally. I think it would hold up in court.
mxb2
1/1/2021 11:01am
71Fish wrote:
Bingo, talking shit isnt illegal assault/ battery is. Was the guy a idiot sure. Bottom line you cant do that because someone is a idiot talking shit. What if dude fell and died or got a serious injury?
ATKpilot99
1/1/2021 11:05am
I've seen a version that continues after the guy getting smacked with the can . After getting hit with the can he comes at the guy gets taken to the ground and takes a few shots to the face then you hear him say ok, ok ,ok, as if he's had enough. So the guy lets up. I think he got what he had coming to him . It will be interesting to see if anything further comes out of this.
mxracer816
Fantasy
2864th
1/1/2021 11:06am Edited Date/Time 1/1/2021 11:08am
Only a bitch hits an unarmed shit talker with an object. Beat his ass with your hands bro. Guy definitely deserved it, but was pretty pointless to hit him with the tea IMO 🤷
XXVoid MainXX
1/1/2021 11:10am
71Fish wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Bingo, talking shit isnt illegal assault/ battery is. Was the guy a idiot sure. Bottom line you cant do that because someone is a idiot talking...
Bingo, talking shit isnt illegal assault/ battery is. Was the guy a idiot sure. Bottom line you cant do that because someone is a idiot talking shit. What if dude fell and died or got a serious injury?
"What if dude fell and died"

Bet he wouldn't do it again.
mxb2
1/1/2021 11:14am
71Fish wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Bingo, talking shit isnt illegal assault/ battery is. Was the guy a idiot sure. Bottom line you cant do that because someone is a idiot talking...

Yep and the other dude would be in prison. Yea he showed him.
XXVoid MainXX
1/1/2021 11:16am
mxb2 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit waiver for him to sign before he does what the dude asked him to do? By the way, sometimes prison is worth it.
mxb2
1/1/2021 11:32am

mxb2 wrote:
The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit...
The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit waiver for him to sign before he does what the dude asked him to do? By the way, sometimes prison is worth it.
Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court costs, loss of job . Or save the drama, grow up and walk away.
Chance1216
1/1/2021 11:34am

mxb2 wrote:
The skinny dude pointed at his own face and told the other guy to hit him. What's he supposed to do, pull out a no lawsuit...
Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. Different states have different laws of course but, 70 months? I think if it’s a first time offense, 2 years probation would be fair.
SEEMEFIRST
1/1/2021 11:40am
I wonder what started all that.
Not saying it would make a difference legally, just curious.
XXVoid MainXX
1/1/2021 12:47pm
mxb2 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court costs...
Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court costs, loss of job . Or save the drama, grow up and walk away.
Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think twice before running their sausage suckers.
XXVoid MainXX
1/1/2021 12:50pm
mxb2 wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. Different states have different laws...
Oregon has what’s called, Measure 11. Hit someone, it’s an automatic 70 months in prison. No good time, work time etc. Different states have different laws of course but, 70 months? I think if it’s a first time offense, 2 years probation would be fair.
If I were one of the witnesses in the store (and there was no video) I would have said dude tripped on his shoelace and hit the floor.
mxb2
1/1/2021 12:59pm
mxb2 wrote:
Lol. , So its ok cause he said hit him. Brilliant. Do you do everything people tell you? Yea jails a great idea, record, court costs...
Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think twice before running their...
Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think twice before running their sausage suckers.
Its whatever,. Both are idiots and at the end of the day ya cant punch someone because you got your feelings hurt. Grow up, walk away, beating a meth head up doesnt make you a tough guy, it makes you another idiot. Is he gonna punch everyone that hurts his feelings? He s gonna punch the wrong person one day.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/1/2021 1:03pm
Personally, I found it very entertaining. I would like to see many more videos just like this. Maybe the idiots will think twice before running their...
Those type of people usually never learn.

Post a reply to: Twisted tea knock out

The Latest