Truth Social definitely isn't free speech

Leave Us To
Edited Date/Time 6/14/2022 8:00am
Trump's latest debacle is banning users who post about January 6th. Way to really out do Twitter! LMAO
|
dkurtd
6/12/2022 10:03am
Truth Social has the exact same terms of service as Twitter, so neither one of them are free speech. They both operate under U.S. section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, remember the one that Mr. Trump tried to change. Section 230 gives social media companies the right to moderate content but does not give them the responsibility to do so. You can thank Senator Ron Wydan (D) who helped create it.
tuggy450
6/12/2022 10:18am
Do I sense that the side mostly responsible for censorship. Now suddenly feigns an interest in allowing free speech?

It's like Bam bam complaining about aggressive riding.

What goes around comes around. Always has and always will.

Many people including myself have warned about this stuff/tactics. Well now one side is not the only side being brake checked or slammed in every corner or cross jumped.

Did the side mainly responsible for doing this stuff, believe they existed in a vacuum?

Probably, until it happens to them they do.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Leave Us To
6/12/2022 10:25am Edited Date/Time 6/12/2022 10:26am
The difference is Twitter hasn't been advertised as free speech, but Trump did so about Truth Social.

tuggy450 all your assumptions are just that and your mostly is a generalization. And for the record I am not complaining only pointing out yet another Trump hypocrisy since he did bill it as a free speech platform. No surprise you're deflecting though since if you didn't you'd have to admit what a blowhard liar Trump is billing Truth Social as free speech.

The Shop

tuggy450
6/12/2022 11:51am
The difference is Twitter hasn't been advertised as free speech, but Trump did so about Truth Social. tuggy450 all your assumptions are just that and your...
The difference is Twitter hasn't been advertised as free speech, but Trump did so about Truth Social.

tuggy450 all your assumptions are just that and your mostly is a generalization. And for the record I am not complaining only pointing out yet another Trump hypocrisy since he did bill it as a free speech platform. No surprise you're deflecting though since if you didn't you'd have to admit what a blowhard liar Trump is billing Truth Social as free speech.
Huh? , I really didn't think you were complaining just pointing out what was going on on truth social.

Your comment about my comment, sure sounds like complaining though, lol

It is a free speech platform, free for one side, lol. Just like twitter was free for one side.

See it's all about perception, what goes around comes around, You would make a good vacuum salesman.

I kinda agree with you on Trump being a blowhard. The only difference is he is a Blowhard who does things that are in the best interests of the majority of the country . At least IMO.

Biden is a blowhard also, scumer pelosi etc. they are all blowhards, that is why they do what they do.

Not a job for church mice if you get my drift. Thing is for some reason, you don't like the guy, or his policies and prefer your own Blowhard. Your entitled to enjoy your chosen Blowhard, just remember when you fill up. Lol

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
6/12/2022 11:57am
Trump's latest debacle is banning users who post about January 6th. Way to really out do Twitter! LMAO
Guess he doesnโ€™t want to fuck his daughter anymore since she agreed with Bill Barr about zero voter fraud.
6/12/2022 3:37pm
The difference is Twitter hasn't been advertised as free speech, but Trump did so about Truth Social. tuggy450 all your assumptions are just that and your...

You sure cry a lot. Understandable thought, given which horse you bet on.
Zycki11
6/12/2022 4:32pm
jjavaman wrote:
Guess he doesnโ€™t want to fuck his daughter anymore since she agreed with Bill Barr about zero voter fraud.
For post quality and tact you have really set the standard low
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
6/13/2022 1:02pm

Actually Twitter was advertised as free speech early on.
TM
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
6/13/2022 1:06pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Do I sense that the side mostly responsible for censorship. Now suddenly feigns an interest in allowing free speech? It's like Bam bam complaining about aggressive...
Do I sense that the side mostly responsible for censorship. Now suddenly feigns an interest in allowing free speech?

Many people including myself have warned about this stuff/tactics. Well now one side is not the only side being brake checked or slammed in every corner or cross jumped.

Did the side mainly responsible for doing this stuff, believe they existed in a vacuum?

Let's be 100% clear here. Both left and right LOVE censorship, they just happen to hate when what they like gets censored.
TeamGreen
6/13/2022 3:47pm

ToolMaker wrote:
TM
It took Elon getting involved for Twitter to even attempt to be โ€œopen dialogueโ€.
SEEMEFIRST
6/13/2022 5:43pm

ToolMaker wrote:
TM
TeamGreen wrote:
It took Elon getting involved for Twitter to even attempt to be โ€œopen dialogueโ€.
Has the FTC even looked into this yet?
Or whoever deals with trade practices.
tuggy450
6/13/2022 9:37pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2022 9:40pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Do I sense that the side mostly responsible for censorship. Now suddenly feigns an interest in allowing free speech? It's like Bam bam complaining about aggressive...

Let's be 100% clear here. Both left and right LOVE censorship, they just happen to hate when what they like gets censored.
Let's be 100% clear here. I agree both sides hate it when what they like gets censored.

I am not buying your claims, that the right loves censorship, Total BS. justification for actions almost exclusively used and covered up by radical left and Democrat party operatives.

The Right? Really what choice do they have at this point?. , They are being forced to play under the rules dictated by the other side.

It's either that or stand by and get their asses kicked by people bringing guns to a knife fight. see Barrack Obama
06/13/2008.

The left didn't necessarily invent these tactics but adopted them, and have used these tactics, Saul Alinsky shit for decades.

Truth is, 100% clear . this is another rules for radicals tactic, Rule#4

Make your enemy play by their own set of rules.

So we can censor shadow ban or cancel you, but when you do it to us we will claim you, are doing what you complain about, not living up to your ideals.

A very good tactic, the old gun to a knife fight routine. Again.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, we won't get fooled again, George Bush.

Not Happening. You were given fair warning. Don't expect that it is going away or backing down. letting off. I don't see any genuine, regret for actions taken by the far left , center left. Your statement attempts to justify these actions " the left and right love censorship. Total BS Have a blessed day
BMSOBx2
6/13/2022 10:22pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2022 10:35pm
Your mind is so narrow if you fell on a pin you'd be blind in both eyes. It's still about Obama? Fair warning? Actions taken by the left? What are you trying to justify? Trump? The lies he's told? That's getting harder and harder by the day. You poor right wingers are so butthurt it's pathetic. LMAO
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
6/14/2022 7:48am

ToolMaker wrote:
TM
TeamGreen wrote:
Actually, I was talking many years ago. You are talking in the recent past. The CEO right after Jack Dorsey was out, Dick Costello said in a tech conference "we are the free speech wing of the free speech party".
So yes they started out with the intent of free speech. The idea was that if people did things undesirable that the other people would just unfollow them and the undesirables would just fade away.
TM
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
6/14/2022 8:00am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Your mind is so narrow if you fell on a pin you'd be blind in both eyes. It's still about Obama? Fair warning? Actions taken by...
Your mind is so narrow if you fell on a pin you'd be blind in both eyes. It's still about Obama? Fair warning? Actions taken by the left? What are you trying to justify? Trump? The lies he's told? That's getting harder and harder by the day. You poor right wingers are so butthurt it's pathetic. LMAO
"The lies he's told?" CNN and the main stream media have been one big lie. So what reliable source do you go by?
Certainly not the media that lies to you every night. 4 years they pushed the Russia hoax, all proven to be a Hillary
organized hoax. Just lie after lie after lie. Whatever they tell you, invert it to the opposite and that's probably the truth.
Don't you get tired of the lies they feed you? Remember the BK confirmation? Believe every woman, even if they have zero details, unless the story is about Biden or Clinton, or any other democrat.
TM
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
6/14/2022 8:25am
Trump Derangement Syndrome... some people can't move on.

I have. . . Perhaps more of us should...

It's the same regurgitated crap from the same posters every day... Trump Bad, Biden mentally incompetent..... time will reveal the truth.

In the meantime.... we, here, won't do a dang thing to change matters..... we only create adversaries.

I wish for better things from all of us, for all of us.

BMSOBx2
6/14/2022 8:59am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Your mind is so narrow if you fell on a pin you'd be blind in both eyes. It's still about Obama? Fair warning? Actions taken by...
ToolMaker wrote:
"The lies he's told?" CNN and the main stream media have been one big lie. So what reliable source do you go by? Certainly not the...
"The lies he's told?" CNN and the main stream media have been one big lie. So what reliable source do you go by?
Certainly not the media that lies to you every night. 4 years they pushed the Russia hoax, all proven to be a Hillary
organized hoax. Just lie after lie after lie. Whatever they tell you, invert it to the opposite and that's probably the truth.
Don't you get tired of the lies they feed you? Remember the BK confirmation? Believe every woman, even if they have zero details, unless the story is about Biden or Clinton, or any other democrat.
TM
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

Post a reply to: Truth Social definitely isn't free speech

The Latest