Tragedy in Texas

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2017 8:08 AM

|

8/26/2017 10:52 AM

Hopefully Aaron's insurance covers it an he is back up and running soon. The best BBQ in the state/world I've ever eaten.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

8/26/2017 11:37 AM

Ahh Bummer! Hope it comes back as good as they say it was.

|

8/26/2017 2:50 PM

sad

Side note: Franklin's is very, very good, but to me it's not worth the long wait when there are several other great BBQ joints around.
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

8/31/2017 6:26 AM

GD2 wrote: sad

Side note: Franklin's is very, very good, but to me it's not worth the long wait when there are several other great BBQ joints around.

Have you tried Hutchins BBQ in Frisco or McKinney? If not, it's a must try. Right up there with the best BBQ in the country.

|

8/31/2017 6:31 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Have you tried Hutchins BBQ in Frisco or McKinney? If not, it's a must try. Right up there with the best BBQ in the country.

Ohhhh yeah, good stuff.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

8/31/2017 6:59 AM

TXDirt wrote:

GD2 wrote:

Ohhhh yeah, good stuff.

I've eaten a lot of BBQ. Too me, Hutchins is the best I've ever tasted. And their sauce is good as well. They definitely know what they are doing!

|

8/31/2017 7:51 AM

I will be in San Antonio in a few weeks, any recommendations for BBQ there?

|

8/31/2017 2:09 PM

TXDirt wrote:

GD2 wrote:

Ohhhh yeah, good stuff.

TXDirt wrote:

I've eaten a lot of BBQ. Too me, Hutchins is the best I've ever tasted. And their sauce is good as well. They definitely know what they are doing!

Railhead BBQ is my favorite by far, but I'm a bit bias since I'm from Fort Worth.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

8/31/2017 6:46 PM

GD2 wrote:

Railhead BBQ is my favorite by far, but I'm a bit bias since I'm from Fort Worth.

Grant, you been to Heim's in Ft. Worth? The Bacon burnt ends are off the charts. Btw I think Hard 8 is shit and will rate Coopers, Kruz and etc above that crud.

Note: I have a new joint out by me called Kerns BBQ, I will put his pulled pork up against any I've tried in the state. He has awesome food.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

8/31/2017 9:44 PM

TXDirt wrote:

GD2 wrote:

brlatm wrote:

Grant, you been to Heim's in Ft. Worth? The Bacon burnt ends are off the charts. Btw I think Hard 8 is shit and will rate Coopers, Kruz and etc above that crud.

Note: I have a new joint out by me called Kerns BBQ, I will put his pulled pork up against any I've tried in the state. He has awesome food.

I haven't tried Heim's, but I've been told to try it by everyone I know! I'll have to finally try it next time I'm in town.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

9/2/2017 4:18 PM

bana0401 wrote:

I will be in San Antonio in a few weeks, any recommendations for BBQ there?

In San Antonio..... Big Bibs...if your not into camping out for Brisket.

|