Tour de France podium girls gone

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2018 8:38 AM

Looks like their next. I guess it was the girls handing out flowers at the podium that was tainting the sport of cycling grin

|

3/2/2018 8:55 AM

here's what our society has come to. the very very outspoken few are trying to change the world. sad.

|

3/2/2018 8:58 AM

I just want to live in the woods with my wife and dogs and not have to talk to other huMANs.

|

No Signature.

3/2/2018 9:22 AM

peelout wrote:

here's what our society has come to. the very very outspoken few are trying to change the world. sad.

This ugly broad can't get a man, because when she opens her mouth it just makes it worse.

Look at her eyes. Shes high as a kite on adderall or something.

|

3/2/2018 9:30 AM

peelout wrote:

Asimo wrote:

This ugly broad can't get a man, because when she opens her mouth it just makes it worse.

Look at her eyes. Shes high as a kite on adderall or something.

She kinda looks like a Raiders era Karen Allen, I don't mind it!
Photo

|

3/2/2018 10:10 AM

early wrote:

She kinda looks like a Raiders era Karen Allen, I don't mind it!
Photo

She was nuttier than a fruitcake too.
w00t

|

3/2/2018 3:52 PM

"They probably wouldn't shop there".
Photo

|

3/3/2018 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2018 6:15 PM

What’s the best argument the anti-grid/podium girls have come up with?

I have a hard time understanding what the issue is. But at the same time, I dont wanna be wrong when it comes to equality related topics. So Im trying to have a open mind on this.

But I cant wrap my head around it. The girls are paid well to do nothing.

There are SO MANY people who are exploited in completly obvious & wrong ways in this world. This battle over grid girls just doesn’t seem like the lowest hanging fruit in this regard.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang