Tom Petty

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 6:53 PM

I looked for a thread on his death but didn't find one. Must have been one with all the music lovers on here. Anyway they ruled his death an accidental overdose. Opioids again.

Petty

|

1/21/2018 6:55 PM

I'm sure there was a thread. Was a sad day. But, there was a lot of confusion that day.

|

1/21/2018 7:00 PM

Yeah, somewhere around there was a thread. Bad stuff.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 7:04 PM

I was looking for that old thread also, could not find it. It was here, right after he died.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/21/2018 8:16 PM

We had just got back from Colorado and I happened to have just created a video using one of his songs right before he died:

|

1/22/2018 8:28 AM

That's such a shame. I got to see him for the 2nd time just weeks before it happen. One of the best concerts I've been to...

|

1/22/2018 6:01 PM

|

1/24/2018 10:37 AM

XXVoid MainXX wrote:

We had just got back from Colorado and I happened to have just created a video using one of his songs right before he died:

Cool video void and that song was a very good choice.

I remember Tom Petty when he first hit it big with his live version of Breakdown with the audience going crazy, been a fan ever since such a bummer

|