To the tech guys. What's the best app to boost mobile hotspot's signal strength

flatout111
No high speed in area. I am able to connect to the internet via tethering using my Android LG Stylo 2 and can get online with my Xbox One X thru this way. However, only 1 bar so signal strength isn't that great.

I've read there are apps on Google Play that analyze and boost your phone acting as a mobile hotspot and it's wifi signal thru the tethering of your phone. Anyone tried any and if so, any recommendations?

Thanks.
|
XXVoid MainXX
5/4/2018 5:23pm
Not sure how an app could make your signal stronger. I have a booster antenna here at my house. It consists of a directional antenna outside my house pointing toward a cell tower and an internal antenna inside my house that the phones connect through.
flatout111
5/4/2018 5:28pm
Not sure how an app could make your signal stronger. I have a booster antenna here at my house. It consists of a directional antenna outside...
Not sure how an app could make your signal stronger. I have a booster antenna here at my house. It consists of a directional antenna outside my house pointing toward a cell tower and an internal antenna inside my house that the phones connect through.
I've seen those but they are pretty pricey. I only have 8 gb a month thru the plan. How much did you pay for your setup? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks.

Post a reply to: To the tech guys. What's the best app to boost mobile hotspot's signal strength

The Latest