Thoughts on Korea?

KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/24/2018 10:49am
I lMAO when we heard tre presidents tweet. He knows NK is nothing more than that annoying little gnat on a cows ass and it can be squashed when it becomes too much of a nuesance. I see the little guy buckling when he fears for his life and the negotiations will continue. This is just a bump in the road of negotiating
IWreckALot
5/24/2018 11:41am
Seems like President Xi's visit with KJU changed his tone a bit.

Although, Trump always said that he would settle for nothing less than a nuke free NK and Lil Kim always said he wouldn't give up nukes.
5/24/2018 1:48pm
KMC440 wrote:
My hope for the meeting would be two fold... 1. Unencumbered facilities visitation without any "secure" locations 2. Complete and total access to all prisons and...
My hope for the meeting would be two fold...

1. Unencumbered facilities visitation without any "secure" locations

2. Complete and total access to all prisons and no encumbering humanitarian efforts throughout the country.

Anything less than this is not acceptable.
Are you ok with them getting the same freedoms on our soil?
KMC440
5/24/2018 2:15pm
KMC440 wrote:
My hope for the meeting would be two fold... 1. Unencumbered facilities visitation without any "secure" locations 2. Complete and total access to all prisons and...

2. Complete and total access to all prisons and no encumbering humanitarian efforts throughout the country.

My comments do not have anything to do with theimmigration of North Koreans to the United States. In the future I'm sure those that were eligible to come here could. I'm ok with that.

The Shop

APLMAN99
5/24/2018 5:05pm
KMC440 wrote:

KMC440 wrote:
My comments do not have anything to do with theimmigration of North Koreans to the United States. In the future I'm sure those that were eligible...
My comments do not have anything to do with theimmigration of North Koreans to the United States. In the future I'm sure those that were eligible to come here could. I'm ok with that.
I don’t think he’s talking about immigration......

I think (could be wrong) that he’s asking if you’re okay with giving the NK government that same level of access to our facilities and institutions.
APLMAN99
5/24/2018 10:25pm
Why would they need access to our facilities ?
I would assume that the answer would probably be for the same reasons that we'd need to access theirs?
KMC440
5/24/2018 11:53pm
I interpeted that wrong then obviously, long day.

Last I checked the U.S. wasn't threatening to blowup a 10th of the planet. Nor were we sending missiles over Japan recently. I'd say NK has done enough to warrant international inspections and humanitarian oversight.
logan_140
5/25/2018 3:53am
KennyT wrote:
I lMAO when we heard tre presidents tweet. He knows NK is nothing more than that annoying little gnat on a cows ass and it can...
I lMAO when we heard tre presidents tweet. He knows NK is nothing more than that annoying little gnat on a cows ass and it can be squashed when it becomes too much of a nuesance. I see the little guy buckling when he fears for his life and the negotiations will continue. This is just a bump in the road of negotiating
5/25/2018 4:19am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I would assume that the answer would probably be for the same reasons that we'd need to access theirs?
And that reason is ?

Post a reply to: Thoughts on Korea?

The Latest