This has got to be a joke

super rat
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 6:43am
|
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/23/2010 3:42pm
The whole thing has become stupid as shit, USA is becoming the joke of the world.
MX479Guy
6/23/2010 3:44pm
How do ILLEGALS have any US rights?
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
6/23/2010 3:45pm
HOW ABOUT - America just takes over Mexico as part of the country? Would they be happy then? I know I would sure like to buy some property in the Yucatan.
twizzler
6/23/2010 3:45pm
I'm doing my best to learn how to speak Spanish and how to cook Mexican food and how to work a manual labor job and lie and steal and how to fuck like a rabbit and have 5 kids. Might as well become one of them, it's the new America.

The Shop

6/23/2010 5:22pm
I sometimes think it would be easier not to have a S.S.#. Wondered what the IRS would say if I said I don't have one.
jonjon714
6/24/2010 5:18am
Calderon saying June 8 that the law "opens a Pandora's box of the worst abuses in the history of humanity" by promoting racial profiling and potentially leading to an authoritarian society.

Betcha there's a few million Jewish folk that'd argue with that.
6/24/2010 10:16am
Tiki wrote:
HOW ABOUT - America just takes over Mexico as part of the country? Would they be happy then? I know I would sure like to buy...
HOW ABOUT - America just takes over Mexico as part of the country? Would they be happy then? I know I would sure like to buy some property in the Yucatan.
not until we legalize marijuana our laws would throw that place upside down......
6/24/2010 10:17am
What I don't understand is how in most countries if your found illegally you are sentenced to jail, tortured, forced hard labor for years, or killed. But in our country you are given rights and a job?????
6/24/2010 10:55am
*most i.e. not all, I'm simply just stating tolerating them coming over is ridiculousness.
Racer92
6/24/2010 11:00am
Yes, but you DID have to show proof of who you are, right? You werent able to just waltz into those countries and not account for your identity, right ? Hell just a damn smudge caused you to be detained for an hour. Why the hell cant we expect aliens to this country prove who they are ?
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 11:43am
Oh look here's a chance to tell everyone I travel again! Not even the same, what a loser.
jonjon714
6/24/2010 11:58am
If I had a nickel for every time a certain someone said "my wife".....
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 12:05pm
jonjon714 wrote:
I can't wait to see him on "Locked up Abroad" ...
Blake
6/24/2010 12:05pm
What I don't understand is how in most countries if your found illegally you are sentenced to jail, tortured, forced hard labor for years, or killed...
What I don't understand is how in most countries if your found illegally you are sentenced to jail, tortured, forced hard labor for years, or killed. But in our country you are given rights and a job?????
Rights and a Job?

More like Rights, Money, Health, Dental, Vision, A Prepaid Cell phone to call Internationally, AND we pay for your flight to take a vacation.

On your return, it starts again.

Blake
6/24/2010 12:08pm
They didnt give you a physical, set you up with a house, car, some money, health care, some new teeth, glasses/contacts, and cell phone to call the motherland?

I'm never immigrating to that country!
kawboy388
6/24/2010 12:14pm
jonjon714 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
I can't wait to see him on "Locked up Abroad" ...
Laughing
Grendel
6/24/2010 1:40pm
He feels it makes you sound like an elitist liberal and he's uncomfortable with people being comfortable with foreigners. Exploration of other cultures should be restricted to how we can obliterate them.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 3:08pm
No. I just wonder if folks have money and are so happy traveling all the time why the heck do they spend so much time here bragging about it. The topic is about illegals sneaking across the border and dude brings up a smudge on a passport, totally unrelated, but a nice chance to brag about traveling. It really wasn't that hard, but you two can't comprehend basic common sense stuff.
That's what's wrong with the USA right now, the morons running it can't handle fixing a simple situation, either that or they have other motives. On top of that you come on here telling folks how I feel when you are absolutely clueless, who are you anyway? If not Nerd then, I say Bauer, wild guess but fits the mold, you have enough connections to get away with murder here, you also aren't man enough to reveal yourself. Not that big of a deal other than I have no respect for how you operate on here, backstabbing folks and using the system to your advantage. Wait.......Grendel may be Obama?
Grendel
6/24/2010 3:25pm
Crash82 wrote:
No. I just wonder if folks have money and are so happy traveling all the time why the heck do they spend so much time here...
No. I just wonder if folks have money and are so happy traveling all the time why the heck do they spend so much time here bragging about it. The topic is about illegals sneaking across the border and dude brings up a smudge on a passport, totally unrelated, but a nice chance to brag about traveling. It really wasn't that hard, but you two can't comprehend basic common sense stuff.
That's what's wrong with the USA right now, the morons running it can't handle fixing a simple situation, either that or they have other motives. On top of that you come on here telling folks how I feel when you are absolutely clueless, who are you anyway? If not Nerd then, I say Bauer, wild guess but fits the mold, you have enough connections to get away with murder here, you also aren't man enough to reveal yourself. Not that big of a deal other than I have no respect for how you operate on here, backstabbing folks and using the system to your advantage. Wait.......Grendel may be Obama?
Just as I have no problem telling you that you're a paranoid nationalist whose ideology is mired in hate, obsolete stereotypes and a pharmacy prescription that desperately needs to be refilled. Only you could find a way to find elitism in someone who travels and mentions his wife.

Name who my connections are here, who I've backstabbed and what murder I've gotten away with here (Especially in comparison to your weekly tantrums). I have a feeling you'll sooner be able to produce that link of Nacho talking smack on soldiers that never existed.

And if it's the Huck thing again that you pretended to get upset about in a failed attempt to get me clicked, don't bother.

flarider
6/24/2010 3:29pm
Grendel wrote:
Just as I have no problem telling you that you're a paranoid nationalist whose ideology is mired in hate, obsolete stereotypes and a pharmacy prescription that...
Just as I have no problem telling you that you're a paranoid nationalist whose ideology is mired in hate, obsolete stereotypes and a pharmacy prescription that desperately needs to be refilled. Only you could find a way to find elitism in someone who travels and mentions his wife.

Name who my connections are here, who I've backstabbed and what murder I've gotten away with here (Especially in comparison to your weekly tantrums). I have a feeling you'll sooner be able to produce that link of Nacho talking smack on soldiers that never existed.

And if it's the Huck thing again that you pretended to get upset about in a failed attempt to get me clicked, don't bother.

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2010 3:33pm
Crash82 wrote:
No. I just wonder if folks have money and are so happy traveling all the time why the heck do they spend so much time here...
Grendel wrote:
Just as I have no problem telling you that you're a paranoid nationalist whose ideology is mired in hate, obsolete stereotypes and a pharmacy prescription that...

You call me paranoid? I laid it out pretty simple and you spun it like a Nascar driver doing a victory burnout. Seriously who else has bragged on here several times that their wife makes more than most here, you left that out champ. No need to go through the whole Huck thing again, that situation spoke more truth than you ever have.
Grendel
6/24/2010 3:39pm
Couldn't produce a single supporting example of your claims with a side of insecurity of a woman who makes more money than him.

Color me surprised.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 3:44pm
Grendel wrote:
Couldn't produce a single supporting example of your claims with a side of insecurity of a woman who makes more money than him.

Color me surprised.
I can't understand you with Dave's dick in your mouth....
Dean
6/24/2010 3:53pm
Crash82 wrote:
Grendel wrote:

damn.......
Grendel
6/24/2010 3:53pm
Cool, some homophobia just to round off that winning personality. You're the total package, Crash.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/24/2010 4:04pm
I reckon Dean's here now you guys can have a 3 way!

Post a reply to: This has got to be a joke

The Latest