Thieving pricks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2017 7:37 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

My First truck was a little 87 yota pickup. Kinda funny We are all similar personalities haha.

1st new truck I ever purchased was a 88 Toyota lol... the the bastards stole it. It was a great little truck. Great minds think a like.

|

11/30/2017 8:26 AM

anniebertmojo wrote:

I had someone try to break into my house once (decent neighborhood in Southern California). I travel a lot so they had to be ...more

Mother F'r you say???

Couple years ago, middle of the day, I head over to drop a few things off at a townhouse project I was finishing up. Unlock the door and head in, turn the corner and there is a skinny black man naked in the bath tub kicked back and relaxed. Motherf'r!! He freaked and started to jump up. I shouted at him to "don't f'n move"!laughing laughing

He tells me he got kicked out of his house and noticed no one was living in this one so he came in through a window. Looked like he had been there through the weekend. I told him I was going to walk outside and give him exactly 30 seconds to GTFO before I called the police. I walked out the front and he hauled ass out the rear. I know he didn't have time to dry off or put any clothes on so that had to have been a sight for anyone outside to see. Funny shit, looking back.

|

11/30/2017 11:23 AM

A few years ago I had to go in to work for a little bit on Christmas eve. I always parked in the same spot so I was a little confused when I didn't see it. Finally it hit me someone stole my damn service truck! Close to 40k in my personal tools and a lot of money in company tools and equipment. Luckily the company's insurance covered me or I would have been screwed. They ended up finding it a few weeks later in a wearhouse in oakland. Of course everything was stripped and even broke the cable on my crane from stealing other shit with it i guess. Also for some reason the stabbed holes allover my seats and dash...i hate thiefs

|

11/30/2017 11:37 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

My First truck was a little 87 yota pickup. Kinda funny We are all similar personalities haha.

anniebertmojo wrote:

1st new truck I ever purchased was a 88 Toyota lol... the the bastards stole it. It was a great little truck. Great minds ...more

I had a beautiful 94 pickup as my first vehicle, now in a 2012 Taco

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

11/30/2017 6:46 PM

anniebertmojo wrote:

I had someone try to break into my house once (decent neighborhood in Southern California). I travel a lot so they had to be ...more

newmann wrote:

Mother F'r you say???

Couple years ago, middle of the day, I head over to drop a few things off at a townhouse project I was ...more

I've got nothing for you regarding that one lol...

|