They really do this?

G-man
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2020 12:19pm
So I'm out doing my after-work ritual of throwing the Frisbee for my dog in the greenbelt as she goes Bonkers when I come home.

A pickup pulls up a guy mid-thirties gets out he's buried in his phone walking around for about 5 minutes in that time frame another dude comes walking down the sidewalk about the same age same scenario buried in his phone.

Of course my dog has to go check out one of them and I tell them not to worry she's friendly.

He says no worries I'm just playing a game on my phone.

Was he looking for Pokemon is this the game that was a sensation a while back people actually look for fake things?

And they're not in the age range of 8 to 12!!!!!

Not sure if I can think of anything more gay for an adult to play and I don't mean in a haha type of way.

This world is f***** up if more people had common sense they would be out having REAL FUN --riding motorcycles. Grinning

|
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
1/3/2018 9:17pm
I know I know, it's fun to be a prick and pick on people for playing a game, cause candy crush is so cool...
Anyways, pokemon started in the early 90s, got real popular in the late 90s, early 2000s. That shit was a BIG deal to us kids at the time. Sure we played outside. I had a friend that lived on a farm, and we'd explore the woods around his farm on our bicycles all the time. Ended up finding a bmx track out in the middle of the woods. To this day I ain't got a clue who owns that land. Had another friend I ended up building a dam with, made our own lake. We also dug down, built an underground room. Couldn't ever use it cause it was always flooded, but it existed none the less. We built a trebuchet, just cause. I played sports, raced moto, bmx, skated, and so on.

But you're out of your mind if you think I wasn't playing pokemon back in 2000. Road trip to see grandpa in Arkansas. Pokemon. Staying the night at a friend's house and it's "lights out". Pokemon. Daycare won't let us play outside cause it's not outside time. Pokemon.
So fuck yeah, us grown adults went a little crazy reliving our childhood. Some people are still playing, and to be fair its not a terrible game.
But don't act like you wouldn't go a little crazy if you had the oopportunity to play with your childhood memories, in a more modern/adult package. I'm 24, and just deleted the game a few months ago. I was pretty stoked to get a charzard. Even if now as an adult, I know he's not the best Sad
Rhino
1/3/2018 9:38pm
Yep, see them all the time. Especially at night, eyes glued to phone driving around empty parking lots, getting out, walking around.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/3/2018 10:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2018 10:40pm
Zombies are real.

EDIT: I see them in their cars, at shops, on sidewalks, they don't eat brains either, just McDonalds and KFC, stuff like that.

The Shop

dirtmike86
1/4/2018 7:15am
Regardless if its gay or not atleast its getting some of these fat fucks off the couch and walking. I remember the day it came out my daughter made me download it for her. So we went for a walk and i was blown away at the amount of people walking around. Since then its died off and i dont see that many people.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
1/4/2018 9:10am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 9:12am
Wait, this is real. I thought it was like wwf where all the crowd is paid to be there, because no one would actually be there, right? Im just kidding.
Different strokes for different folks.
We used to play king of the mountain on our roof with dozens of kids. We would fall or be thrown off all day sometimes. We were tough back then. Kids today might break a nail and hire a lawyer so apparently its not a good idea to play that hard these days. Hence Pokemon.
XXVoid MainXX
1/4/2018 9:17am
When I was a kid and couldn't go outside for whatever reason I just played doctor with the little girls.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/4/2018 9:45am
I don't play Pokemon, but I do play Pokawoman when my wife's in the mood.
APLMAN99
1/4/2018 10:09am
I don't understand the Pokémon thing, but then again I don't get why people collect several things, have certain hobbies, etc. The Pokémon thing sounds like just basically a variant of those geocaching folks who you occasionally hear about as best I can tell.

Lots of folks don't understand the draw of a crisp two stroke engine, either.

Different strokes.
MR. X
1/4/2018 10:11am
It's one thing for children to do it ,it's completely dumb for adults to drive around in their car and find hidden fake creatures.
G-man
1/4/2018 10:39am
MR. X wrote:
It's one thing for children to do it ,it's completely dumb for adults to drive around in their car and find hidden fake creatures.
Yep mr. X and that was exactly my point for kids it's okay for adults it's gay....Grinning
1/4/2018 11:38am
When I was a kid and couldn't go outside for whatever reason I just played doctor with the little girls.
THey were older Than you though. don’t want people getting the wrong idea.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/4/2018 3:18pm
G-man wrote:
Yep mr. X and that was exactly my point for kids it's okay for adults it's gay....Grinning
We get it. You think it's gay.
peelout
1/4/2018 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 3:31pm
colintrax wrote:
I know I know, it's fun to be a prick and pick on people for playing a game, cause candy crush is so cool... Anyways, pokemon...
I know I know, it's fun to be a prick and pick on people for playing a game, cause candy crush is so cool...
Anyways, pokemon started in the early 90s, got real popular in the late 90s, early 2000s. That shit was a BIG deal to us kids at the time. Sure we played outside. I had a friend that lived on a farm, and we'd explore the woods around his farm on our bicycles all the time. Ended up finding a bmx track out in the middle of the woods. To this day I ain't got a clue who owns that land. Had another friend I ended up building a dam with, made our own lake. We also dug down, built an underground room. Couldn't ever use it cause it was always flooded, but it existed none the less. We built a trebuchet, just cause. I played sports, raced moto, bmx, skated, and so on.

But you're out of your mind if you think I wasn't playing pokemon back in 2000. Road trip to see grandpa in Arkansas. Pokemon. Staying the night at a friend's house and it's "lights out". Pokemon. Daycare won't let us play outside cause it's not outside time. Pokemon.
So fuck yeah, us grown adults went a little crazy reliving our childhood. Some people are still playing, and to be fair its not a terrible game.
But don't act like you wouldn't go a little crazy if you had the oopportunity to play with your childhood memories, in a more modern/adult package. I'm 24, and just deleted the game a few months ago. I was pretty stoked to get a charzard. Even if now as an adult, I know he's not the best Sad
Had another friend I ended up building a dam with, made our own lake. We also dug down, built an underground room. Couldn't ever use it cause it was always flooded, but it existed none the less.

pretty sure you just depicted some major events from the Stephen King novel, "IT"
akmx17
1/4/2018 3:34pm
MR. X wrote:
Hobbies are fucking queer.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
1/4/2018 4:45pm
colintrax wrote:
I know I know, it's fun to be a prick and pick on people for playing a game, cause candy crush is so cool... Anyways, pokemon...

peelout wrote:
[b][i][quote]Had another friend I ended up building a dam with, made our own lake. We also dug down, built an underground room. Couldn't ever use it...
Had another friend I ended up building a dam with, made our own lake. We also dug down, built an underground room. Couldn't ever use it cause it was always flooded, but it existed none the less.

pretty sure you just depicted some major events from the Stephen King novel, "IT"
They build a dam in "it?" Does this mean I'm destined to become a killer?
MR. X
1/4/2018 4:56pm
colintrax wrote:
They build a dam in "it?" Does this mean I'm destined to become a killer?
Possibly ,or you may get killed or you may develop a stutter or maybe asthma ,the possibilities are endless.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/4/2018 5:59pm
Falcon wrote:
Married? I hear once people get married the Pokawoman game sits on the shelf and gets dusted a few times a year.

Might want to find a second hobby?
SEEMEFIRST
1/4/2018 6:09pm
We searched for things you could shoot. They were tangible.
peelout
1/5/2018 8:07am
Falcon wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Married? I hear once people get married the Pokawoman game sits on the shelf and gets dusted a few times a year. Might want to find...
Married? I hear once people get married the Pokawoman game sits on the shelf and gets dusted a few times a year.

blowjobs get cut with the wedding cake
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/5/2018 9:56am
Falcon wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Married? I hear once people get married the Pokawoman game sits on the shelf and gets dusted a few times a year. Might want to find...

peelout wrote:
I was told those are a once a year thing, on birthdays.

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of positives/benefits when it comes to marriage.
1/5/2018 10:11am
Falcon wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:
He’s right you know.
dirtmike86
1/5/2018 11:45am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I was told those are a once a year thing, on birthdays.

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of positives/benefits when it comes to marriage.
No. Once you have kids it ends.
markit
1/7/2018 10:25am
THey were older Than you though. don’t want people getting the wrong idea.
And hopefully not his sisters.Blink
G-man
10/11/2020 10:44am
Well this sums it up on the World we live in....🤪

Chance1216
10/11/2020 11:30am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2020 12:10pm
I never saw this thread till now. My daughters sorry ass boyfriend plays that Pokémon shit. He’s 31. Says at least he’s out getting exercise. I asked, whatever happened to playing sports, you pussy?
G-man
10/11/2020 12:29pm
Chance1216 wrote:
I never saw this thread till now. My daughters sorry ass boyfriend plays that Pokémon shit. He’s 31. Says at least he’s out getting exercise. I...
I never saw this thread till now. My daughters sorry ass boyfriend plays that Pokémon shit. He’s 31. Says at least he’s out getting exercise. I asked, whatever happened to playing sports, you pussy?
Hahaha Laughing
G-man
10/11/2020 12:33pm
"just walking by themselves on the trails, staring at their phones, (you know, communing with nature)."

Yep,
That's what I see as well--makes no sense to me and I'm probably in the minority. Whistling

Post a reply to: They really do this?

The Latest