The ultimate revenge...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2017 5:00 AM

|

9/23/2017 8:37 AM

WTF? Dude that's messed up!

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

9/23/2017 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2017 9:14 AM

Pretty childish if you ask me but on the other hand back in high school I'm sure everyone had a friend's mom they would have like to sleep with.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/23/2017 9:39 AM

I don't know, guess i'm in the minority here. I was a small dude in High school and always got bullied I'm 210~ 6-2 now and only wish I would come across just one of the POS that bullied me...Not sure F~kin his Mom was the way to go but that might reel the dude in so he can finish the job.

|

9/23/2017 11:20 AM

Gold

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

9/23/2017 11:39 AM

Old-Man wrote:

I don't know, guess i'm in the minority here. I was a small dude in High school and always got bullied I'm 210~ 6-2 now and only wish I would come across just one of the POS that bullied me...Not sure F~kin his Mom was the way to go but that might reel the dude in so he can finish the job.

I was in the same boat as you in high school. Probably one of the smallest dude. Being pushed around and picked on was no fun. Couldn't do shit back then because I was too small and trying to do anything was just grounds to get your ass kicked.

Now I still can't do shit because I roll around in a wheelchair all day. Believe me I know how you feel. 4 years of that shit takes a toll on a guy.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/23/2017 11:39 AM

Cold blooded MF.

|

9/23/2017 12:34 PM

Never been in that situation to relate, but I can understand why someone would want to seek revenge when the opportunity presented itself

|

9/23/2017 1:06 PM

That's messed up. Moms a real hoochie too. Wow. pinch

|

9/23/2017 4:33 PM

hahah and he took pics of it, epic! That was funny shit.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/23/2017 5:28 PM

I always stuck up for the kids being bullied. But can you imagine what that moms son is going to do now.. I think a simple ass kicking is not nearly what is needed for doing something like that to your mom.

|

9/23/2017 5:46 PM

I had my day when I would treat women like nothing but fuck meat. I regret it to this day. The dude could have settled the score with the perp face to face. He's no better than anyone else in this story. Cue Jerry Springer and his parade of lowlifes.

|

9/23/2017 8:15 PM

I don't have an issue with him bang'n the lady, but he didn't have to make a public announcement....Not cool, and now he better watch his back. Year's ago, I made a punching bag out of the man that grabbed my mother....Don't mess with a guy's mom.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.