The leaked tapes

Heggo
Edited Date/Time 5/1/2022 2:49pm
What will happen here do you think? Seems pretty big?
|
Rawly
4/22/2022 4:58pm
Nothing , fake news. Was only real for a few days.
BMSOBx2
4/22/2022 5:37pm
Astonishing hypocrisy on display by the Republican leadership McCarthy and McConnell. They've spent all their time since denying what they knew was wrong way back then and copped out on doing the right thing. No morals and no balls. This is what we call leaders? No wonder this country is going to hell.
Zycki11
4/22/2022 5:40pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Astonishing hypocrisy on display by the Republican leadership McCarthy and McConnell. They've spent all their time since denying what they knew was wrong way back then...
Astonishing hypocrisy on display by the Republican leadership McCarthy and McConnell. They've spent all their time since denying what they knew was wrong way back then and copped out on doing the right thing. No morals and no balls. This is what we call leaders? No wonder this country is going to hell.
I wouldn’t just single out the republicans on shite leadership. I understand this specific example is them dropping the ball big time. The US needs an overhaul majorly. Out with the old, in with the new and place term limits on them. Congress has placed so much red tape so they are not held accountable for anything these days. It’s a joke
BMSOBx2
4/22/2022 6:53pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2022 8:46pm
Zycki11 wrote:
I wouldn’t just single out the republicans on shite leadership. I understand this specific example is them dropping the ball big time. The US needs an...
I wouldn’t just single out the republicans on shite leadership. I understand this specific example is them dropping the ball big time. The US needs an overhaul majorly. Out with the old, in with the new and place term limits on them. Congress has placed so much red tape so they are not held accountable for anything these days. It’s a joke
But we're not talking about the Democrats here are we? Let's not change the subject. We are talking about accountability though and there isn't so much red tape that that couldn't have happened. It should have happened but they totally failed in their responsibilities to the Constitution and the American people.

The Shop

Heggo
4/22/2022 10:00pm
Rawly wrote:
You may have to explain this better. Not making sense was only real for a few days?
Heggo
4/22/2022 10:13pm
Doesn't sound like it's over either
tuggy450
4/22/2022 10:46pm
I'm sorry what is it you think is being talked about exactly?
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
4/22/2022 10:57pm
Anyone who watches This Idiot needs to get back on the Bike for a year and get away from the TV
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
4/22/2022 11:17pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
But we're not talking about the Democrats here are we? Let's not change the subject. We are talking about accountability though and there isn't so much...
But we're not talking about the Democrats here are we? Let's not change the subject. We are talking about accountability though and there isn't so much red tape that that couldn't have happened. It should have happened but they totally failed in their responsibilities to the Constitution and the American people.
I'm with ya young MAN!
Have to ask you about Obama
Why did he circumvent the Constitution so many times to get his agenda moved foreword?

"What did Obama do to Circumvent the Constitution?" I'm glad you asked.

"1.) The Obama administration has been the most lawless in U.S. history. I don’t mean that in the Nixonian sense of personal corruption, whereby the president is personally above the law, although the idea that Barack Obama’s tenure has been ethically pure is laughable

2.)How Obama Ignored the Constitution He lost the congressional majority that allowed him to sign breathtakingly unconstitutional legislation like Obamacare and Dodd‐​Frank, Obama began using his pen in other ways. Hearkening to Woodrow Wilson’s progressive view of the administrative state, President Obama steadily took out his frustrations with the checks and balances that inhibited his ability to “fundamentally transform” the country.

3.) A little‐​known part of Obamacare requires congressional staff to get insurance from health exchanges, rather than a taxpayer‐​funded program. Obama directed the Office of Personnel Management to interpret the law to maintain the generous benefits.

I'm done but there are Many more examples of where your hero is the worst President ever!..But now His Disillusioned Biden is a walking puppet of the Obama administration.
Heggo
4/22/2022 11:51pm
Not my hero. Not my country. just came here to ask about this that came up in Twitter feeds after Ukraine story. Seems like a link to the Jan 6 stuff but I don't follow all that and nobody was talking about it here so asked the question. Seems like a major fraud to me but maybe not your side so you trying to shut it down with look over there tactic?
Joey_Bridges
4/23/2022 3:46am
I'm with ya young MAN! Have to ask you about Obama Why did he circumvent the Constitution so many times to get his agenda moved foreword...
I'm with ya young MAN!
Why did he circumvent the Constitution so many times to get his agenda moved foreword?

"1.) The Obama administration has been the most lawless in U.S. history. I don’t mean that in the Nixonian sense of personal corruption, whereby the president is personally above the law, although the idea that Barack Obama’s tenure has been ethically pure is laughable

2.)How Obama Ignored the Constitution He lost the congressional majority that allowed him to sign breathtakingly unconstitutional legislation like Obamacare and Dodd‐​Frank, Obama began using his pen in other ways. Hearkening to Woodrow Wilson’s progressive view of the administrative state, President Obama steadily took out his frustrations with the checks and balances that inhibited his ability to “fundamentally transform” the country.

3.) A little‐​known part of Obamacare requires congressional staff to get insurance from health exchanges, rather than a taxpayer‐​funded program. Obama directed the Office of Personnel Management to interpret the law to maintain the generous benefits.

I'm done but there are Many more examples of where your hero is the worst President ever!..But now His Disillusioned Biden is a walking puppet of the Obama administration.
Anyone who doesn't see that this is obama's unfettered third term, is walking around in an ideological cloud.

And that's a dangerous place to be.
Because they're blind to thiz country being torn apart at the seams by the vindictive bstrd.
ns503
4/23/2022 5:39am
Holy epic deflections Batman.

Wink
borg
4/23/2022 6:30am
I was hoping he would be successfully impeached the day he took office but he didn't do anything to deserve it until the 2020 election. He did more to poison our democracy in those last few weeks than the rest of the 4 years put together. However, I understand why McCarthy and McConnel didn't follow through. They knew they were not going to get the votes so why lose their leadership status over something that has become extinct in Washington;principle.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
4/23/2022 8:21am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
But we're not talking about the Democrats here are we? Let's not change the subject. We are talking about accountability though and there isn't so much...
I'm with ya young MAN! Have to ask you about Obama Why did he circumvent the Constitution so many times to get his agenda moved foreword...
I'm with ya young MAN!

Here comes the what abouts 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
tuggy450
4/23/2022 8:57am
Sorry I'll ask this again......What do you really think this, explosive, conversation means? I see it as a big nothing Maddcow burger. So what is it you think it means? Uh, we don't know...
freeh
4/23/2022 9:07am
borg wrote:
I was hoping he would be successfully impeached the day he took office but he didn't do anything to deserve it until the 2020 election. He...
I was hoping he would be successfully impeached the day he took office but he didn't do anything to deserve it until the 2020 election. He did more to poison our democracy in those last few weeks than the rest of the 4 years put together. However, I understand why McCarthy and McConnel didn't follow through. They knew they were not going to get the votes so why lose their leadership status over something that has become extinct in Washington;principle.
What exactly did he to to poison our democracy? Seems a bit dramatic.
Zycki11
4/23/2022 9:48am
Zycki11 wrote:
I wouldn’t just single out the republicans on shite leadership. I understand this specific example is them dropping the ball big time. The US needs an...
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I suppose i am confused to what the big uproar is about? Im not listening or seeing anything that stands out?
Rawly
4/23/2022 10:02am
Rawly wrote:
Heggo wrote:
You may have to explain this better. Not making sense was only real for a few days?
To keep the support of the base , they had to change the narrative to align with 45. Was real , did happen. Was not a good thing for the party , white washing was necessary in their minds. Will be interesting to see how history covers the event years from now.
BMSOBx2
4/23/2022 10:39am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2022 10:40am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I'm with ya young MAN!

So you're trying to justify this is that right? What are you a communist? A Putin explainer? A Trump apologist? How can you turn a blind eye to subverting the Constitution? A bunch of sore losers who knew they lost the election fair and square and tried to subvert the results anyway after the fact and when they couldn't get it done legitimately they organized a mob to storm the capitol. You and anyone else who condones this or tries to explain this away are pathetic. If that isn't treason I don't know what is. You call yourself an American?
tuggy450
4/23/2022 10:44am
Some of you guys are speaking in tongues, white washing, supporting the base, poisoning democracy, Major fraud, failed in their reponsibilities to the Constitution and the American people? No balls, etc etc ec.

What are you talking about?, What is it you think they talking about?

BMSOBx2
4/23/2022 11:16am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2022 11:21am
tuggy450 wrote:
Some of you guys are speaking in tongues, white washing, supporting the base, poisoning democracy, Major fraud, failed in their reponsibilities to the Constitution and the...
Some of you guys are speaking in tongues, white washing, supporting the base, poisoning democracy, Major fraud, failed in their reponsibilities to the Constitution and the American people? No balls, etc etc ec.

Where have you been for the last year? Need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Better to pretend nothing's happened.🙈🙉🙊
tuggy450
4/23/2022 11:40am
tuggy450 wrote:
Some of you guys are speaking in tongues, white washing, supporting the base, poisoning democracy, Major fraud, failed in their reponsibilities to the Constitution and the...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Where have you been for the last year? Need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Better to pretend nothing's happened.🙈🙉🙊
Ok so you have no answer
BMSOBx2
4/23/2022 12:01pm
Sorry but you'll have to do your own homework.
tuggy450
4/23/2022 12:13pm
Yeah , great answer, truth is you don't know what they are talking about.

So I'm gonna fill you in
Liz Cheney a never Trumper is talking to Kevin McCathy before Trumps second impeachment .
The 25th amendment is something that would put the vice president into office if Trump resigns.

Without any evidence presented whatsoever, Impeachment trial has not begun yet,

Liz Cheney is feeling out McCarthy as to whether he thinks he can get Trump to resign, and does he think he can put pressure on Trump, claiming he thinks it might be a possibility he could lose the trial.
That's it in a nutshell.

If anything, it puts Liz Cheney in a bad light IMO, but it was no surprise, she had a contentious relationship with Trump.

So where is your Outrage coming from?, regarding this conversation? It was probably going on throughout Washington, and on the media the entire time.

What did Engine Ice Dave hack your account? Homework, LOL
BMSOBx2
4/23/2022 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2022 12:34pm
What was it Trump was going to resign for? Isn't that the bigger issue? What was that all about? There's more to it and you know it but let's beat around the bush about things shall we? No thanks.
borg
4/23/2022 12:59pm
borg wrote:
I was hoping he would be successfully impeached the day he took office but he didn't do anything to deserve it until the 2020 election. He...
freeh wrote:
He convinced possibly millions of people into thinking our elections are rigged. He was even capable of getting enough of them so convinced that they stormed the Capital building. The sonofabitch didn't even have the decency of Nixon who was most probably robbed of at least Illinois. Nixon lost by fewer votes and also had real evidence of systemic fraud unlike Trump who had none. Nixon ultimately decided against a challenge for the good of the country. Trump pushed us closer to ending one of the most valuable traditions this democracy can boast of: the peaceful transfer of power. I understand why Trump wont give it up. He cant. His extreme narcissism wont allow him to admit he was beaten. He's mentally ill. What is really sad is the number of Republicans who still maintain this fantasy of a stolen election.
freeh
4/23/2022 4:56pm
borg wrote:
freeh wrote:
borg wrote:
He convinced possibly millions of people into thinking our elections are rigged. He was even capable of getting enough of them so convinced that they stormed...
He convinced possibly millions of people into thinking our elections are rigged. He was even capable of getting enough of them so convinced that they stormed the Capital building. The sonofabitch didn't even have the decency of Nixon who was most probably robbed of at least Illinois. Nixon lost by fewer votes and also had real evidence of systemic fraud unlike Trump who had none. Nixon ultimately decided against a challenge for the good of the country. Trump pushed us closer to ending one of the most valuable traditions this democracy can boast of: the peaceful transfer of power. I understand why Trump wont give it up. He cant. His extreme narcissism wont allow him to admit he was beaten. He's mentally ill. What is really sad is the number of Republicans who still maintain this fantasy of a stolen election.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying.
Zycki11
4/23/2022 5:07pm
borg wrote:
freeh wrote:
borg wrote:
He convinced possibly millions of people into thinking our elections are rigged. He was even capable of getting enough of them so convinced that they stormed...
You have a ton of opinionated regurgitated MSNBC points spewed into one half assed paragraph. I am astonished at the amount of people who truly believe he provoked people to go into the capitol. Those same people refuse to look at what truly went down that day. The FBI cover up was and is still amazing. Democrats are dog shit people, republicans are dog shit people. Those who believe its one side or the other are ignorant to the fact that blue or red they are all out for themselves and the companies who placed them into the position.

Post a reply to: The leaked tapes

The Latest