XXVoid MainXX
6/5/2019 3:02pm
|
JPT
6/5/2019 3:51pm
I've almost forgiven him, almost.
BMSOBx2
6/5/2019 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2019 5:26pm
Personally I haven't forgiven him. He was a good Rider. The fact that he only weighed 110 lb. also helped. It also worked against him as well. I never felt that he was big enough or physical enough to handle full on MotoGP bikes with 230-40 HP. IMO he wasn't strong enough. There's a reason why he never won it all. Never rode for anyone else but Honda but won many races year after year after year. If Jabroni were here he'd say it was because of his Honda/Repsol connection that he won at all. I don't believe that but he didn't get it done on the best equipment there was.
XXVoid MainXX
6/5/2019 6:11pm
He did a lot better than Jorge is doing on that Honda.
BMSOBx2
6/5/2019 7:12pm
That's a whole nother subject.
Not a fan.
Cool

The Shop

G-man
6/5/2019 10:54pm
Hahaha! Luv it!! Grinning
6/6/2019 1:02am
JPT wrote:
I've almost forgiven him, almost.
what did he do? i havent followed motogp since the stoner days..
psychotronBR
Fantasy
1478th
6/6/2019 7:07am
Absolutely. Jorge has been an absolute trainwreck.
BMSOBx2
6/6/2019 7:46am Edited Date/Time 6/6/2019 7:48am
He took out his teammate Nicky Hayden when Nicky was in the midst of his championship season with a bonehead move. It nearly derailed Nicky's championship.

Sorry I must have missed the quote function this is for cablecables question.
JPT
6/8/2019 10:00am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2019 10:04am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
He took out his teammate Nicky Hayden when Nicky was in the midst of his championship season with a bonehead move. It nearly derailed Nicky's championship...
He took out his teammate Nicky Hayden when Nicky was in the midst of his championship season with a bonehead move. It nearly derailed Nicky's championship.

Sorry I must have missed the quote function this is for cablecables question.

Nicky and Val were tight on points and pedrosa, in his first year in the class, pulled that. Nicky went into the final down but Rossi crashed.
6/8/2019 10:19am
Seemed like a racing incident. That sucks. So for you road racers.....explain to me how that was more than just a mistaken on pedrosas part ? (not tryin to fight)
BMSOBx2
6/8/2019 11:12am
Seemed like a racing incident. That sucks. So for you road racers.....explain to me how that was more than just a mistaken on pedrosas part...
Seemed like a racing incident. That sucks. So for you road racers.....explain to me how that was more than just a mistaken on pedrosas part ? (not tryin to fight)
It was a stupid rookie move and clearly a mistake. Lunge up the inside hit the curb and take out your Championship leading team-mate when you had no chance to make the corner. WTF were you thinking Dani? His crew and everyone else in the world was asking the same thing.
Jeff alessi
6/8/2019 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2019 2:45pm
I think aldon bakers face and hands said all you need to know after the crash happened, it was a bonehead move where Pedrosa should have been covering Nicky, not pushing Nicky. They came into the round with Nicky being ahead in a very tight points chase where no room for error was going to get the job done nor was it exepticle for pedrosa to be pushing Nicky after Nicky I believe just passed his way up to third so he wouldn’t lose to many points and maybe even pressure Rossi for second when I think dovi was winning (his first time leading I believe). All I remember was the points being 252, and I think Rossi was somewhere like 247, I’m probably wrong on that but the way it all went down the next weekend at Valencia was just incredible and I’m so happy Nicky got that. I know Rossi was to because in the fight Nicky was ready to leave his life on the track that year to bring the title home and Rossi was too.
6/8/2019 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2019 3:19pm
Yea it was a shithead move. Dani thought he was the anointed one and so did everyone at Honda. Dani and Honda didn’t give Nicky the respect he deserved. While he wasn’t beating Rossi every weekend Nicky was the best of the rest and had the points lead at the time.

Then the next year Honda puts out the POS 2007 “pixie bike” tailored for pedrobot, with no thought to the reigning champ Hayden. he looked like a Monkey screwing a football on that thing. Probably affected Nicky’s confidence and who knows how it affected the rest of his career. I don’t think he ever truly believed he was he best after that. The whole situation was truly was a disgrace in my book.
G-man
6/9/2019 8:32pm
Yea it was a shithead move. Dani thought he was the anointed one and so did everyone at Honda. Dani and Honda didn’t give Nicky the...
Yea it was a shithead move. Dani thought he was the anointed one and so did everyone at Honda. Dani and Honda didn’t give Nicky the respect he deserved. While he wasn’t beating Rossi every weekend Nicky was the best of the rest and had the points lead at the time.

Then the next year Honda puts out the POS 2007 “pixie bike” tailored for pedrobot, with no thought to the reigning champ Hayden. he looked like a Monkey screwing a football on that thing. Probably affected Nicky’s confidence and who knows how it affected the rest of his career. I don’t think he ever truly believed he was he best after that. The whole situation was truly was a disgrace in my book.
You nailed it dizzle I agree with everything you said.

Nicky was world champion and the next year they made the bike for Pedrosa because of all the Spanish sponsor money from Repsol.

What a freaking joke!

Post a reply to: The Silent Samari (Dani Pedrosa)

The Latest