The Negativity On This Forum

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2017 7:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2017 7:18 AM

The amount of pessimistic people on this forum and in the moto-related thread is unreal. People sure know how to complain but do nothing about a real issue. So many complain specifically about the state of the dirt bike industry and say its so bad and its going under but if they keep up that nothing will change. Some complian specifically about there local race series as well. If you don’t like it, contact someone to try and fix it. Also some complain about the cost of riding, its only what you make it. All you need is some gear, a bike and a truck and trailer. I have friends with much smaller budgets than most people on here who still makes it happen. The whole point is, stop complaining and do something about it.

|

11/14/2017 7:25 AM

Noted. Listen, I want you to know you is smart you is kind you is important. Don't let the talk get to you.

|

11/14/2017 7:26 AM

You realize you are complaining about complainers, right?

|

11/14/2017 7:29 AM

Why so negative?

|

11/14/2017 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2017 7:31 AM

gabrielito wrote:

You realize you are complaining about complainers, right?

Yea but it had to be addressed its dragging everything down.

|

11/14/2017 7:30 AM

Bitch about bitching ... what a bitch. tongue kissing

What the hell we spossed tah do ya mow ron ?

|

11/14/2017 7:42 AM

Go read the comments section on your local news sites then come back here, it will seem like up with people....lol

|

11/14/2017 7:42 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Bitch about bitching ... what a bitch. tongue kissing

What the hell we spossed tah do ya mow ron ?

Stop bringing up all the negative things and make a change.

|

11/14/2017 7:50 AM

Photo

|

11/14/2017 8:14 AM

"it's only what you make it". Exactly. What seems negative to one person, is debate to another. Life ain't all bunnies and rainbows, and if something bothers you, ignore it. Especially assholes on the internet. Works for me.

|

11/14/2017 8:38 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

The amount of pessimistic people on this forum and in the moto-related thread is unreal. People sure know how to complain but do nothing about a real issue. So many complain specifically about the state of the dirt bike industry and say its so bad and its going under but if they keep up that nothing will change. Some complian specifically about there local race series as well. If you don’t like it, contact someone to try and fix it. Also some complain about the cost of riding, its only what you make it. All you need is some gear, a bike and a truck and trailer. I have friends with much smaller budgets than most people on here who still makes it happen. The whole point is, stop complaining and do something about it.

how often would you say you torque your sprocket bolts?

|

11/14/2017 8:48 AM

If I want to feel better I just go to Youtube and read the comments on any video ever. The amount of funny/ignorant/horrible comments never ceases to amaze me.

|

11/14/2017 9:00 AM

peelout wrote:

Next time I interview someone for a job here at my company I will be adding this question:

"Tell me about a time when you torqued your sprocket bolts, and what would you do different?"

|

11/14/2017 9:02 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

"it's only what you make it". Exactly. What seems negative to one person, is debate to another. Life ain't all bunnies and rainbows, and if something bothers you, ignore it. Especially assholes on the internet. Works for me.

X2, some people think the truth is being negative. Some don't like facts

|

11/14/2017 9:12 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

peelout wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

Next time I interview someone for a job here at my company I will be adding this question:

"Tell me about a time when you torqued your sprocket bolts, and what would you do different?"

Photo
Clearly, this is important criteria.
|

11/14/2017 9:16 AM

Complaining is what most internet discussion groups are all about, always has been and always will be. If you don't like reading complaints you should not be spending time on a discussion group.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

11/14/2017 10:22 AM

Thin skin is in!

|

11/14/2017 10:38 AM

newmann wrote:

Thin skin is in!

X2

|

11/14/2017 10:41 AM

mxb2 wrote:

X2, some people think the truth is being negative. Some don't like facts

Ain't that the truth.

|

11/14/2017 5:00 PM

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

11/14/2017 5:07 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

You really don't need a truck and a trailer.. Just a truck!tongue Oh an quit your damn bitchen while your at it! Lol

|

11/14/2017 5:25 PM

Photo

|

11/14/2017 5:30 PM

Where is rubarb ?

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

11/14/2017 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2017 5:33 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Noted. Listen, I want you to know you is smart you is kind you is important. Don't let the talk get to you.

w00t w00t

Im positive that this thread delivers! Glass half-full kinda guy!!
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/14/2017 5:35 PM

JRT812 wrote:

kzizok wrote: w00t w00t

Im positive that this thread delivers! Glass half-full kinda guy!!

Of Kool-aid...

|

11/14/2017 5:42 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Good idea.

|

11/14/2017 5:45 PM

I'm glad we had this talk. I can already feel the love.

|

11/14/2017 5:54 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

peelout wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

If they answers the question without skipping a beat give them a job because you know they're either a Vitard or a lurker.

Actually ask for their screen name. Will make the decision on if it's worth it to hire them or not. Couple snowflakes around here that wouldn't be worth anyone's time.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/14/2017 5:57 PM

Photo

|

11/14/2017 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2017 6:48 PM

peelout wrote:

You will never reach factory specs using a crescent wrench

|