The Masters

NV825
Fantasy
2730th
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2018 11:08am
The biggest week in golf is underway with a ton of great storylines coming in. Who do you have winning the green jacket? Tiger, Phil, Rory, Spieth, Thomas, DJ, Day, Bubba, Rickie... the entry list is beyond stacked!

I think the sports world will implode if Tiger gets it done.

https://youtu.be/N5gV39VbYCc?rel=0
|
Prntscrn
4/3/2018 10:30am
Tiger winning it would be amazing. However I'm thinking Alexander Norén. His fade might be against him at Augusta but I think he'll get it done anyway.
peelout
4/3/2018 10:31am
i really want Tiger to pull it off. i think it would be one of the greatest sports comebacks of all time. i got the chills watching him at the last two tournaments.
ocscottie
4/3/2018 11:27am Edited Date/Time 4/3/2018 11:28am
This and the US Open and pretty much the only tourney's i watch each year, love The Masters.

Did you guys see that dude skip the ball across the water onto the green? that was cool!

The Shop

TXDirt
4/3/2018 11:54am
Love The Masters and will be watching all weekend!! Pulling for Tiger big time!
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
4/3/2018 12:20pm
The only golf event I’m tuned into for all 4 rounds...the beauty of that course is amazing

I have always been a huge Tiger fan and hope he takes the win. If not Tiger I would like to see Mickleson or Fowler
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/3/2018 3:59pm
Been watching since Monday morning. Justin Rose is my pick. Tiger is doing so great on his return. Would be awesome if he won. Spieth is not putting great. Should be good.
I played so much this winter I am scared to think how much i will play now with prices dropped to a quarter of winter price April 1st. I watched a phil Michelson short game special on utube a few days ago and played flop shots all day no matter what for fun and i surprised myself. He made it so easy with good technique. Love learning new trick shots.
motosmith
4/3/2018 4:02pm
If Woods won, the sports world would go into melt down.

I got Speith.
borg
4/3/2018 4:53pm
Put me down for Justin Thomas but damn, so many good golfers out there now. Don't forget about DJ, Rory and Day. Alex Noren is as good as anybody out there but did you guys see what Poulter did? He HAD to win a tourney to get in the Masters so he comes really close 2 weeks ago and then wins last week. That's remarkable. Dude can focus when his head's not in the clouds. As for my favorite players, I like Rickie (mx'r). He has a great attitude, same with Jason Day.
david225
4/3/2018 5:42pm
I've always been a fan of Tiger... How crazy would it be to see him and Lefty duking it out and showing the young guns how its done.

Regardless, Tiger being back and competitive is great for the sport in my opinion. You just don't have this sort of excitement without him.

Can't wait for Thursday!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/3/2018 6:24pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2018 6:25pm
borg wrote:
Put me down for Justin Thomas but damn, so many good golfers out there now. Don't forget about DJ, Rory and Day. Alex Noren is as...
Put me down for Justin Thomas but damn, so many good golfers out there now. Don't forget about DJ, Rory and Day. Alex Noren is as good as anybody out there but did you guys see what Poulter did? He HAD to win a tourney to get in the Masters so he comes really close 2 weeks ago and then wins last week. That's remarkable. Dude can focus when his head's not in the clouds. As for my favorite players, I like Rickie (mx'r). He has a great attitude, same with Jason Day.
Yes watched Poulters must win. It was very much like when he had to win to qualify at beginning of season and pulled it off.
I feel like i have the perfect DraftKings line up. Been crushing it. Lol
Anybody mentioned could win. Should be good.
peelout
4/4/2018 8:37am
borg wrote:
Put me down for Justin Thomas but damn, so many good golfers out there now. Don't forget about DJ, Rory and Day. Alex Noren is as...
FLmxer wrote:
Yes watched Poulters must win. It was very much like when he had to win to qualify at beginning of season and pulled it off. I...
Yes watched Poulters must win. It was very much like when he had to win to qualify at beginning of season and pulled it off.
I feel like i have the perfect DraftKings line up. Been crushing it. Lol
Anybody mentioned could win. Should be good.
i think that's what is so cool about professional golf. any guy can win on any day. nothing is for sure until the last guy makes the last put on 18 on Sunday.

it is a GOOD time to be a fan of the PGA
ZM956
4/4/2018 8:58am
Augusta local here! Thomas may have a strong showing but damn I would love for Tiger to get the green jacket. I went Sunday, and yesterday but this year it seems way more packed and alive. I believe it has to be from Tiger playing better. It's crazy how much ONE guy impacts a sport like that, ticket sales have increased like crazy due to him being a " favorite ".
motosmith
4/4/2018 9:50am
ZM956 wrote:
Augusta local here! Thomas may have a strong showing but damn I would love for Tiger to get the green jacket. I went Sunday, and yesterday...
Augusta local here! Thomas may have a strong showing but damn I would love for Tiger to get the green jacket. I went Sunday, and yesterday but this year it seems way more packed and alive. I believe it has to be from Tiger playing better. It's crazy how much ONE guy impacts a sport like that, ticket sales have increased like crazy due to him being a " favorite ".
I heard the event sells out and it's difficult to get tickets. Is that true?
KMC440
4/4/2018 9:54am
My guess .. Tiger goes low thurs like a 66 then throws up everywhere fri and barely makes the weekend at a plus 2 ...

Then Bubba gets another jacket.
peelout
4/4/2018 9:54am
ZM956 wrote:
Augusta local here! Thomas may have a strong showing but damn I would love for Tiger to get the green jacket. I went Sunday, and yesterday...
i won a golf rain jacket from Augusta CC in a raffle, $895 jacket. i'm thinking because it is an official jacket from the CC pro-shop? anyway, it's in a box in storage lol
ZM956
4/4/2018 10:47am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2018 10:48am
ZM956 wrote:
motosmith wrote:
I heard the event sells out and it's difficult to get tickets. Is that true?
Well its a ticket lottery. Your chances of getting tickets to practice rounds are pretty good, but tickets for Thursday-Sunday? Forget about it, but if people win tickets they get PAID for them things. People will fork out stupid money to buy them.
ZM956
4/4/2018 10:51am
ZM956 wrote:
peelout wrote:
i won a golf rain jacket from Augusta CC in a raffle, $895 jacket. i'm thinking because it is an official jacket from the CC pro-shop...
i won a golf rain jacket from Augusta CC in a raffle, $895 jacket. i'm thinking because it is an official jacket from the CC pro-shop? anyway, it's in a box in storage lol
No way?? Is it an Augusta National Masters rain jacket or Augusta Country Club? I worked at the Augusta Country club golf course (which is literally right next to the national) in college. Shit clothing from both those places is insane.
peelout
4/4/2018 11:01am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2018 11:03am
ZM956 wrote:
peelout wrote:
i won a golf rain jacket from Augusta CC in a raffle, $895 jacket. i'm thinking because it is an official jacket from the CC pro-shop...
ZM956 wrote:
No way?? Is it an Augusta National Masters rain jacket or Augusta Country Club? I worked at the Augusta Country club golf course (which is literally...
No way?? Is it an Augusta National Masters rain jacket or Augusta Country Club? I worked at the Augusta Country club golf course (which is literally right next to the national) in college. Shit clothing from both those places is insane.
i'll see if i can find it tonight and check, i want to say it's a Masters but i can't be sure as it's been a couple years, it's dark blue and really good quality. i also got a Polo shirt that is probably the ugliest shirt i've ever seen and it has a price tag of just over $250. I do have a Masters hat, 2014 i think, and it's $80 price tag. ugly ass hat, would never wear.

funny how ugly it all is, but the name on it drives the cost up so high.

maybe i should put it up for sale and see if anyone is interested in it... people like to collect that kind of shit
wreckitrandy
4/4/2018 6:22pm
I had never been a Tiger fan until, last night. They asked him where he thought his comeback would rank should he win. Very humbly, Tiger said the greatest comeback ever was Hogan's. I agree. Not to belittle Tiger's hard work. I told my buddies a couple of years ago that I didn't think Tiger was done yet. They all laughed at me. I'm still not pulling for Tiger but I think he'll win another major or even two. It might take him until next year though. His driver is still a little iffy.

On a side note. One of the talking heads on the Golf Channel said concerning how far the guys are hitting it and how the courses are having to be lengthened, that it's not the equipment...... I'm calling bull of the woods shizzle. Jack hit it over 300 yards with a persimmon driver and a balata ball. On fairways that weren't mowed as close as the greens most of us play on.

PastranaWho
4/4/2018 6:28pm
Anybody here betting a few dollars on Draftkings? A cool mil for a $20 bet.
borg
4/4/2018 8:11pm
I hope it doesn't turn into the Tiger Woods Masters. I quit watching cable news because all they ever talk about is Trump. I'm getting really close on the golf channel. I want to see great competitive golf. If Tiger is in the mix, great. Just don't make the whole thing about him.
Ted722
4/4/2018 9:35pm
I have a few reasons why I love that tournament. The history, the sounds, the absolutely pristine course, the flowers..Smile , .it relaxes me. It's just amazing on HD. Someday, I hope to go in person. And no, I won't say Dilly Dilly, I absolutely suck at golf, but someday...would love to be there.
wreckitrandy
4/4/2018 10:25pm
borg wrote:
I hope it doesn't turn into the Tiger Woods Masters. I quit watching cable news because all they ever talk about is Trump. I'm getting really...
I hope it doesn't turn into the Tiger Woods Masters. I quit watching cable news because all they ever talk about is Trump. I'm getting really close on the golf channel. I want to see great competitive golf. If Tiger is in the mix, great. Just don't make the whole thing about him.
Agreed. The other week when Casey won, you had to be paying attention to see mention of it. Pretty weak.
randxii
4/4/2018 11:52pm
Hope media won't overhyped Woods.
ZM956
4/5/2018 3:49am
peelout wrote:
ZM956 wrote:
No way?? Is it an Augusta National Masters rain jacket or Augusta Country Club? I worked at the Augusta Country club golf course (which is literally...
peelout wrote:
i'll see if i can find it tonight and check, i want to say it's a Masters but i can't be sure as it's been a...
i'll see if i can find it tonight and check, i want to say it's a Masters but i can't be sure as it's been a couple years, it's dark blue and really good quality. i also got a Polo shirt that is probably the ugliest shirt i've ever seen and it has a price tag of just over $250. I do have a Masters hat, 2014 i think, and it's $80 price tag. ugly ass hat, would never wear.

funny how ugly it all is, but the name on it drives the cost up so high.

maybe i should put it up for sale and see if anyone is interested in it... people like to collect that kind of shit
I agree, that shit isn't that great looking or not really my style I guess haha. I would look into selling that stuff, people literally lose their shit off that logo. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem selling it, hell no matter what it goes for you'll make a profit!
Firefly47
4/5/2018 4:54am
Funny part is that the video and photography for that event make it look majestic.
And Augusta is pretty much a shithole town.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/5/2018 6:20am
Very cool story about Bryson Dechumbeau. Dad was on dialysis and Dads childhood friend from 25 years ago saw him on golf channel, reconnected and then donated his kidney which was a miracle match to save Brysons father.
borg
4/5/2018 12:19pm
Sergio about to set a Masters record. Holy shit!
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
4/5/2018 12:58pm
3$ draft kings. it probably won't hold but been paying me all year like this.

Post a reply to: The Masters

The Latest