Tesla pickup truck reveal tonight

XXVoid MainXX
2/14/2020 5:06pm
If you click on the picture on the left of the map it will bring up more pictures of the gravel lot with the chargers, including one of the flooded chargers.
JAFO92
2/14/2020 5:31pm
Geez, all this controversy over people thinkin' I post bogus photoshop pics.

Everything is real on the interwebs, you didnt know that !

JeremyK
2/14/2020 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2020 7:03pm
The problem is they can't stamp the body panels because of the thick stainless.
It doesn't really look like any of those body panels need to be built with a stamping die , i think just a brake would suffice. I work in a automotive stamping operation (body panels and supports) the cost of automotive stamping dies is astronomical. Figure it would take 4 to 5 individual dies to complete 2 of the doors . Just the main body panels (hood,doors,body sides,roof,bedsides,fenders) would require approximately 40 individual dies . My guess for the flat/facet look is to be able to get a concept out to the public without the millions of dollars and time to stamp a panel.

The Shop

XXVoid MainXX
2/15/2020 8:00pm
I think they are doing their battery day shindig there in April aren't they?
2/16/2020 6:24am
I’m an older guy and I have to tell you I really want one. 👍. I’m in the market for a new/ newer truck and it fits 90% of what I need a truck for, at 50k it’s a bargain compared to what is out there now, gets more than 15mpg, can beat most performance cars in a straight line and the looks say a big fuck you to conventional styling which is kind of appealing to me for some reason. I’m surprised I like it as much as I do. Plus it would be worth 5k not dealing with some dick at a dealership playing the let me talk to my manager crap all day

Post a reply to: Tesla pickup truck reveal tonight

The Latest