Tell us how you really feel.

TerryK
Edited Date/Time 1/28/2014 9:01pm
|
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/28/2014 1:57pm
Not sure how to take that, Canucks are scary.
TerryK
1/28/2014 2:01pm
Crash82 wrote:
Not sure how to take that, Canucks are scary.
Hey dont shoot the messenger! That guy is obviously an American. Tongue
wreckitrandy
1/28/2014 3:49pm
Short of all the f-bombs, I'm down with it. It wouldn't take much to make that guy, myself, and maybe a couple more, real happy. If the media would pretend he didn't exist and I never heard his name again, he could live off the interest and all the little girls {or boys?} could move on to the next management company promoted, no talent, pretty boy. He's had his turn.
1/28/2014 3:53pm
Short of all the f-bombs, I'm down with it. It wouldn't take much to make that guy, myself, and maybe a couple more, real happy. If...
Short of all the f-bombs, I'm down with it. It wouldn't take much to make that guy, myself, and maybe a couple more, real happy. If the media would pretend he didn't exist and I never heard his name again, he could live off the interest and all the little girls {or boys?} could move on to the next management company promoted, no talent, pretty boy. He's had his turn.
You read my thoughts and put them to electronic paper. Shocked

The Shop

mxb2
1/28/2014 4:10pm
Short of all the f-bombs, I'm down with it. It wouldn't take much to make that guy, myself, and maybe a couple more, real happy. If...
Lol, and a whole topic about him. He got what he wanted good or bad you guys are still talking about him.
mxb2
1/28/2014 4:11pm
Lol, and a whole topic about him. He got what he wanted good or bad you guys are still talking about him.
mxb2
1/28/2014 4:11pm
TerryK
1/28/2014 8:38pm
mxb2 wrote:
And you're so exited you posted the same thing 3 times. Tongue
mxb2
1/28/2014 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2014 8:54pm
mxb2 wrote:
TerryK wrote:
And you're so exited you posted the same thing 3 times. Tongue
yea bro,bieber fever., cell phone and user error, please delete ,2 of them.. thanks
silver753
1/28/2014 9:01pm
I'm not a fan of Bieber, but that guy has some serious issues he needs to work out besides Bieber Fever.

Post a reply to: Tell us how you really feel.

The Latest