Tasmanian Tiger, Thylacine still out there?

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
In one of the "Hitler" threads, the consensus was that people are sick of the conspiracy theories that he survived. That includes me.

However, I must admit that I am fascinated about the Thylacine existence possibilities. Maybe I'm just a moran!

Thoughts?

|
11/15/2016 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2016 2:50pm
I was under the impression that it has been extinct. isn't it a marsupial?
edit. google check , it is a carnivorous marsupial.
11/15/2016 4:52pm
Lately there have been a few specials on Nat Geo and Animal Planet about this creature. The most recent one had some really convincing footage, and while I'm no zoologist, it sure looked like the same thing to me. If I remember correctly, it was last seen in Southeastern Australia, or maybe Tasmania?

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
11/15/2016 9:01pm
Funny you post that. That certainly puts a damper on the person who tried to pass it off as "real dash cam" footage. Notwithstanding, that it wasn't even a dash cam. However, at this time, Im still intrigued.

It wasn't until 1986'ish that it was actually declared extinct, correct? Even though the last known one died somewhere around the 40's? I don't claim to have a clue how things are declared exctinct, so that time gap could be normal. I can only take things at face value, so that seems like a big gap in time.

Post a reply to: Tasmanian Tiger, Thylacine still out there?

The Latest