Syrian War Channel

Cigaro
Edited Date/Time 11/21/2015 12:48pm
Not sure how many people follow it or use liveleak but there's over thousands of crazy vids being posted. Pretty graphic stuff.

Syrian Channel link (Scroll down for over 500 pages worth of vids)

http://www.liveleak.com/c/syria

Some of the stuff that can be seen on this channel

EXTREME SNACKBAR WARNING

|
jtomasik
3/21/2013 9:23am
That is absolutely awesome that technology is bringing this to us. We've been too shielded from the negative effects of war. It's time we see it.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/21/2013 10:54am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2013 11:20am
jtomasik wrote:
That is absolutely awesome that technology is bringing this to us. We've been too shielded from the negative effects of war. It's time we see it.
Funkers channel has some really good vids of the US military if you're interested.
I'[ve spent quite a bit of time watching all these over the years. lol
But they're interesting.
http://funker530.prochan.com

This is one of my favs.
"I'm getting the fucking Barrett out,dude!"
"You motherfuckers gonna get some today! Woooo!"
https://youtu.be/TKXfBdtvaUo
jtomasik
3/21/2013 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2013 1:19pm
Looks like we're supporting terrorists:

Suicide bomber kills 14 in Mosque

I guess it's ok if they're on your side,

Oh, wait, they're 'freedom fighters', not terrorists. Laughing
Cigaro
3/21/2013 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2013 2:25pm
I think the M.O. is to get everyone over their killing each other. Which isn't a bad idea in my book. Tongue

The Shop

Cigaro
3/21/2013 2:37pm
I would not want to be a chopper pilot over there...

Torco1
3/21/2013 3:05pm
Do any of you watch the show "Inside Combat Rescue" on the National Geographic channel?
Cigaro
3/21/2013 3:09pm
Torco1 wrote:
Do any of you watch the show "Inside Combat Rescue" on the National Geographic channel?
Occasionally. Been diggin the Ultimate Soldier Challenge on History more...
jtomasik
3/21/2013 3:09pm
Cigaro wrote:
I think the M.O. is to get everyone over their killing each other. Which isn't a bad idea in my book. Tongue
I wouldn't have an issue if I had no respect for life.

We fuck around waaaaay too much over there. I'd never let the government take my son to fight one of these bullshit wars.
Cigaro
3/21/2013 3:17pm
Cigaro wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
I wouldn't have an issue if I had no respect for life. We fuck around waaaaay too much over there. I'd never let the government take...
I wouldn't have an issue if I had no respect for life.

We fuck around waaaaay too much over there. I'd never let the government take my son to fight one of these bullshit wars.
They'd be-head us any chance they get. We are just stirring the pot over there. As you can see we don't even need to send any soldiers over to start a war. Some evidence shows we are supporting FSA. If they actually win this war it won't matter. Cuz five years down the road they'll be attacking us again. Radical Islamists at it's best...
jtomasik
3/21/2013 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2013 3:29pm
Cigaro wrote:
They'd be-head us any chance they get. We are just stirring the pot over there. As you can see we don't even need to send any...
They'd be-head us any chance they get. We are just stirring the pot over there. As you can see we don't even need to send any soldiers over to start a war. Some evidence shows we are supporting FSA. If they actually win this war it won't matter. Cuz five years down the road they'll be attacking us again. Radical Islamists at it's best...
Their hatred towards the US came after WWII, and escalated as we continually dicked around with their governments. Their attacks on the US didn't start happening until we had been over there several decades fucking with their governments. We'd feel the same about them if they were doing the same to us. We need to get the fuck out of there and leave them figure it out themselves. We keep jabbing a stick at that hornet's nest. That's disrespect.

You say 'they'll be attacking us again.' Syria's government attacked us?
Torco1
3/21/2013 3:27pm
Torco1 wrote:
Cigaro wrote:
Occasionally. Been diggin the Ultimate Soldier Challenge on History more...
That's a good show too. I watch the Military channel 90% of the time when I watch TV.
Cigaro
3/21/2013 3:47pm
jtomasik wrote:
Their hatred towards the US came after WWII, and escalated as we continually dicked around with their governments. Their attacks on the US didn't start happening...
Their hatred towards the US came after WWII, and escalated as we continually dicked around with their governments. Their attacks on the US didn't start happening until we had been over there several decades fucking with their governments. We'd feel the same about them if they were doing the same to us. We need to get the fuck out of there and leave them figure it out themselves. We keep jabbing a stick at that hornet's nest. That's disrespect.

You say 'they'll be attacking us again.' Syria's government attacked us?
No not the Syrian Gov. I'm talking all them Radical Islamist's . Do you know how many terrorist groups are fighting against the SAA? It's about every group on our shit list. And radical islamist's and there problem with us has nothing to do with WW2 I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure their beliefs involve basically be-heading/eradicating everyone who doesn't believe in their god.
jtomasik
3/21/2013 6:22pm
Cigaro wrote:
No not the Syrian Gov. I'm talking all them Radical Islamist's . Do you know how many terrorist groups are fighting against the SAA? It's about...
No not the Syrian Gov. I'm talking all them Radical Islamist's . Do you know how many terrorist groups are fighting against the SAA? It's about every group on our shit list. And radical islamist's and there problem with us has nothing to do with WW2 I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure their beliefs involve basically be-heading/eradicating everyone who doesn't believe in their god.
No, you're correct. Tell me when Jihad was enacted and why. It isn't like the Islamists had this idea since their inception; it's a relatively new 'approach'.

So, if we're so against terrorists, why are we supporting them in Syria? You know they're helping the rebels, right? And, we're supporting the rebels, not the standing government.

It ain't what you believe.
Cigaro
3/21/2013 6:32pm
jtomasik wrote:
No, you're correct. Tell me when Jihad was enacted and why. It isn't like the Islamists had this idea since their inception; it's a relatively new...
No, you're correct. Tell me when Jihad was enacted and why. It isn't like the Islamists had this idea since their inception; it's a relatively new 'approach'.

So, if we're so against terrorists, why are we supporting them in Syria? You know they're helping the rebels, right? And, we're supporting the rebels, not the standing government.

It ain't what you believe.
I'm aware that we were helping arm them. Now you got the rebels over there fighting each other cuz of different beliefs between terrorist groups. When was Jihad structured? No idea. But my comment on islams inception is pertained to the new radicals which they branched out n made their own shit up along the way.

There's so many propaganda vids from each side fighting it's become impossible to even keep up with.
jtomasik
3/21/2013 6:46pm
Cigaro wrote:
I'm aware that we were helping arm them. Now you got the rebels over there fighting each other cuz of different beliefs between terrorist groups. When...
I'm aware that we were helping arm them. Now you got the rebels over there fighting each other cuz of different beliefs between terrorist groups. When was Jihad structured? No idea. But my comment on islams inception is pertained to the new radicals which they branched out n made their own shit up along the way.

There's so many propaganda vids from each side fighting it's become impossible to even keep up with.
It isn't that tough to follow what happened. The big turning point in relations were basically three things: intervention by the U.S. to support governments that wanted to do business with the U.S., support for rebels who wanted to overthrow governments that didn't want to do business with the U.S, and the creation and establishment of Israel.

It's intervention on our part.

There was a great article in the Library of Congress about the radical Israeli groups post WWII. There are stories of those groups performing terrorist attacks on innocent Arab citizens. No, I don't the the Arabs are divorced from the attacks. Radical groups who want to gain power are leveraging the situation. There's no doubt about that. But, put the shoe on the other foot. If some large nations came here, supported the overthrow of our beliefs for their own benefit, and if we were at a technological disadvantage, how would you act? I know I'd be prepared to fight any way I could.

I say we should get the fuck out and let them to their own means. They'll figure it out. We might take a few black eyes at first, but if we back out, that, I believe, will go away, and they'll figure it out for themselves.
Cigaro
3/21/2013 7:36pm
jtomasik wrote:
It isn't that tough to follow what happened. The big turning point in relations were basically three things: intervention by the U.S. to support governments that...
It isn't that tough to follow what happened. The big turning point in relations were basically three things: intervention by the U.S. to support governments that wanted to do business with the U.S., support for rebels who wanted to overthrow governments that didn't want to do business with the U.S, and the creation and establishment of Israel.

It's intervention on our part.

There was a great article in the Library of Congress about the radical Israeli groups post WWII. There are stories of those groups performing terrorist attacks on innocent Arab citizens. No, I don't the the Arabs are divorced from the attacks. Radical groups who want to gain power are leveraging the situation. There's no doubt about that. But, put the shoe on the other foot. If some large nations came here, supported the overthrow of our beliefs for their own benefit, and if we were at a technological disadvantage, how would you act? I know I'd be prepared to fight any way I could.

I say we should get the fuck out and let them to their own means. They'll figure it out. We might take a few black eyes at first, but if we back out, that, I believe, will go away, and they'll figure it out for themselves.
I don't follow what your trying to get me to agree with? Do I care if they kill each other? No

There's so many under the table accusations of us funding them or not funding them it is hard for me to tell who's lying n who's not. For one I've learned to disregard 90% of the shit that comes out of our governments mouth cuz they lie so often. As far as I'm concerned there the biggest organized crime syndicate in the world.

There's so many different terrorist groups fighting from different countries over there I don't see how one could keep up with whos funding/backing who n what not. You got one side blaming the other and vice versa for using chemical weapons and killing civilians. I'm just sitting back n watching the vids for entertainment. I'm not gonna sit here and pick a side.

As far as I know we don't have any soldiers on the ground in Syria. But I've heard we have guys training some of the rebels in Turkey on the use of anti tank weaponry.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/22/2013 4:41am
I think it's alright if you're 150ft from a US roadway. Smile
jtomasik
3/22/2013 7:03am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2013 7:03am
Cigaro wrote:
I don't follow what your trying to get me to agree with? Do I care if they kill each other? No There's so many under the...
I don't follow what your trying to get me to agree with? Do I care if they kill each other? No

There's so many under the table accusations of us funding them or not funding them it is hard for me to tell who's lying n who's not. For one I've learned to disregard 90% of the shit that comes out of our governments mouth cuz they lie so often. As far as I'm concerned there the biggest organized crime syndicate in the world.

There's so many different terrorist groups fighting from different countries over there I don't see how one could keep up with whos funding/backing who n what not. You got one side blaming the other and vice versa for using chemical weapons and killing civilians. I'm just sitting back n watching the vids for entertainment. I'm not gonna sit here and pick a side.

As far as I know we don't have any soldiers on the ground in Syria. But I've heard we have guys training some of the rebels in Turkey on the use of anti tank weaponry.
I'm not trying to get you to agree with anything. I'm only having a discussion, listening to your side of it, giving my opinion on it, and you do what you want with it. Discussion like this is, at least for me, a learning experience, whether or not someone agrees with me.

Here's more of my opinion:

Your earlier posts suggest they're a direct threat to us, and that we should be defending ourselves against them. I guess in some capacity it can be said pretty much anyone is a threat to anyone else. The only time I feel we should be defending ourselves is when the threat is truly big enough to challenge the sovereignty of our nation, or when they come to our land and kill American citizens. I believe that other nations deserve the same right. If the other nation isn't a true threat, we don't fuck with them in any capacity.

I could care less if they kill each other, though. That's their business. Let them sort it out. Whatever the outcome is doesn't have to align itself with what we want from those countries, though. Their lives are their choice, just like ours should be our choice. Last thing I want is other cultures internally influencing ours (some do, unfortunately). I figure if I expect that much respect of my life, I should return the favor.

Being involved in Syria does not align itself with my belief/opinion. Not one bit. Let them figure it out.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/22/2013 7:40am
US sends all kinds of troops everywhere and the citizens never know it. My Uncle was in Nam years before anything official went down.
Cigaro
4/11/2013 12:29am
Couple good new vids...

4/11/2013 3:02am
I don't no how you guys enjoy this is why the whole worlds turning to shit about time for an extermination of the human race I think let nature and the animals regain control
jtomasik
4/11/2013 7:20am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2013 7:23am
cablecable wrote:
I don't no how you guys enjoy this is why the whole worlds turning to shit about time for an extermination of the human race I...
I don't no how you guys enjoy this is why the whole worlds turning to shit about time for an extermination of the human race I think let nature and the animals regain control
Our US culture was founded on and continues to rely upon violence and greed. We call ourselves peacemakers and pioneers of freedom and human rights, but in actuality we step on anyone to get what we want. We just do it outside our borders so it's transparent to the average citizen, who is often clueless.

Personally, I'm truly curious why our country is so interested in overthrowing the Syrian government. It's probably because they don't want to play business the way we want them to. Maybe we want to run a pipeline from Iraq directly to the Mediterranean. But, there's got to be some sort of financial push....it's definitely not about human rights.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/11/2013 8:55am
jtomasik wrote:
Our US culture was founded on and continues to rely upon violence and greed. We call ourselves peacemakers and pioneers of freedom and human rights, but...
Our US culture was founded on and continues to rely upon violence and greed. We call ourselves peacemakers and pioneers of freedom and human rights, but in actuality we step on anyone to get what we want. We just do it outside our borders so it's transparent to the average citizen, who is often clueless.

Personally, I'm truly curious why our country is so interested in overthrowing the Syrian government. It's probably because they don't want to play business the way we want them to. Maybe we want to run a pipeline from Iraq directly to the Mediterranean. But, there's got to be some sort of financial push....it's definitely not about human rights.
I think it may have something to do with trying to Isolate Iran more.
I believe it gives us leverage in Nuclear talks with Iran.
I remember reading a bit about it a while back.
It's simply just a theory,but there is some stuff out there about it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57577415/could-u.s-restraint-in-syr…
jtomasik
4/11/2013 9:30am
FastEddy wrote:
I think it may have something to do with trying to Isolate Iran more. I believe it gives us leverage in Nuclear talks with Iran. I...
I think it may have something to do with trying to Isolate Iran more.
I believe it gives us leverage in Nuclear talks with Iran.
I remember reading a bit about it a while back.
It's simply just a theory,but there is some stuff out there about it.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57577415/could-u.s-restraint-in-syr…
Thanks for the article, but it seems what we just did yesterday is in opposition to what Iran and Russia are doing (backing Assad), and the article is claiming that Iran wouldn't be willing to stop production of nuclear fuel (keeping it below the 250kg limit they agreed to), if we keep supporting the terrorists, er, I meant rebel fighters. Yesterday it was reported we supplied the rebels with night vision equipment. Since Russia's backing Assad, and since they're close enough to Iran to encourage Iran to stop its nuclear production, we're also pissing them off and it's likely Russia won't influence Iran in our favor.

"...Tehran is unlikely to bend to Washington's will on its nuclear program if it is fighting American-supplied rebels at the same time in Syria. Tehran is Syrian President Bashar Assad's chief backer in the two-year civil war that, by U.N. estimates, has left at least 70,000 people dead. Iranian forces are believed to be fighting alongside the regime's army in Syria, and a senior commander of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard force was killed outside Damascus in February. Russia also is supplying Assad's forces with arms. And the U.S. does not want to risk alienating Russia, one of the six negotiating nations also seeking to limit Iran's nuclear program, by entering what would amount to a proxy war in Syria...."

So, if my understanding/theory is correct, why is the overthrow of Assad so important to us? Why are we willing to risk straining the Iran/Russia/US situation? Or, are we simply trying to piss off Iran so they continue their nuclear programs, and we forcibly attack just like Israel wants us to?
kongols
7/8/2013 8:15am
Hey Eddy, have you seen that video of three beheadings? CNN talks about it here .
I watched it and the POS that films it speaks in clear russian.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
7/8/2013 9:53am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 9:59am
kongols wrote:
Hey Eddy, have you seen that video of three beheadings? CNN talks about it [url=http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/07/03/clancy-syria-brutal-video.cnn.html]here[/url] . I watched it and the POS that films it speaks...
Hey Eddy, have you seen that video of three beheadings? CNN talks about it here .
Like Chechens huh?
In Iraq & also Afghanistan there was also a Chechen presence fighting against allied forces.
Those guys travel all over the world to fight - their goal is to fight and also become martyrs in the Jihad.

Something else interesting - there were even German Muslims recruited & fighting against the allied forces in Afghanistan.
kongols
7/8/2013 10:10am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 10:12am
FastEddy wrote:
Like Chechens huh? In Iraq & also Afghanistan there was also a Chechen presence fighting against allied forces. Those guys travel all over the world to...
Like Chechens huh?
In Iraq & also Afghanistan there was also a Chechen presence fighting against allied forces.
Those guys travel all over the world to fight - their goal is to fight and also become martyrs in the Jihad.

Something else interesting - there were even German Muslims recruited & fighting against the allied forces in Afghanistan.
It seems to me he orchestrating that whole thing. He was saying to clear space, also when the beheadings where taking place he was saying for people who already seen it to move away and let others come closer to watch.
BTW, I don`t think it had chechen accent. It was pretty clear russian.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
7/8/2013 10:16am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 10:18am
kongols wrote:
It seems to me he orchestrating that whole thing. He was saying to clear space, also when the beheadings where taking place he was saying for...
It seems to me he orchestrating that whole thing. He was saying to clear space, also when the beheadings where taking place he was saying for people who already seen it to move away and let others come closer to watch.
BTW, I don`t think it had chechen accent. It was pretty clear russian.
You would know best about the accent better then I would. Smile
You live close to Russia/Soviet Union,didn't you also live there in your earlier years?

So basically a Russian foreign fighter,possibly Jihadi?
Or maybe even a Russian SpecOps Soldier?
kongols
7/8/2013 10:21am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 10:23am
FastEddy wrote:
You would know best about the accent better then I would. :) You live close to Russia/Soviet Union,didn't you also live there in your earlier years...
You would know best about the accent better then I would. Smile
You live close to Russia/Soviet Union,didn't you also live there in your earlier years?

So basically a Russian foreign fighter,possibly Jihadi?
Or maybe even a Russian SpecOps Soldier?
It all felt staged. Not beheading but everything else. Was it for camera or for people there to make a point- I don`t know.
Russia has enormous influence in Syria. They won`t let it go without a fight.
jtomasik
7/8/2013 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2013 5:53pm
kongols wrote:
Hey Eddy, have you seen that video of three beheadings? CNN talks about it [url=http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/07/03/clancy-syria-brutal-video.cnn.html]here[/url] . I watched it and the POS that films it speaks...
Awesome. And these are the guys that GW Obama is funding, giving training to, and wants to arm to take over the country.

Post a reply to: Syrian War Channel

The Latest