Surprises can be fun!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2021 4:52 PM

My wife surprised me with this today. I bought her a new S&W Shield last week. She said papa needed a new gun! lol

Feels great in my hand. Not sure how I feel about the red dot yet. Hope to take it out to the range tomorrow or early next week.

We have started to get into shooting a bit more. Considering getting a membership at our local range.

Finished my License to Carry class this week. Wife also completed it as well.

The couple that shoots together stays together!
Photo

|

2/12/2021 4:54 PM

P228?

|

2/12/2021 5:01 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

P228?

P320

|

2/12/2021 6:40 PM

It takes a little while to get used to the RMR, but it is nice once you do. This is the one I put an RMR on.

Photo

|

2/13/2021 7:36 PM

TXDirt wrote:

My wife surprised me with this today. I bought her a new S&W Shield last week. She said papa needed a new gun! lol

Feels great in my hand. Not sure how I feel about the red dot yet. Hope to take it out to the range tomorrow or early next week.

We have started to get into shooting a bit more. Considering getting a membership at our local range.

Photo

I went to Academy Sports to purchase a firearm and walked out of store with shoes for the wife. I got the shaft on that trip, shelves were empty of guns. Let us know how it shoots

|

2/13/2021 11:35 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Photo

Sigs are a great gun. My Sig P228 is my favorite pistol by far and dead on accurate. cool

|

Ed Johnson

2/14/2021 6:29 AM

I just picked this up with the wife's approval. Photo
Now I just need more ammo.

|

2/14/2021 6:46 AM

Used to work in the Armory on a carrier and the pilots would bring in their P228’s. Loved those so much, it was my first buy. I mostly shoot an XD40 I bought after guys on here talked about it during motodrive days.. That thing has been a UNIT. The Sig comes out when I want to spend some money through.

|

2/16/2021 1:43 PM

I'm looking at a Sig for my EDC. What is it chambered in?

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.

2/16/2021 4:29 PM

I picked up a new suppressor yesterday, currently waiting in BATFE purgatory. Its fun though, I'll forget and in six months get a random call and boom CHRISTMAS!

|

2/16/2021 4:35 PM

DK23 wrote:

It takes a little while to get used to the RMR, but it is nice once you do. This is the one I put an RMR on.

Photo

Hows the 509?

|

2/16/2021 5:15 PM

navalseabee wrote:

Hows the 509?

Love it. Getting the compact version for an EDC once DeSantis makes a holster for it.

|

2/17/2021 6:04 AM

I bought a Glock 43X last week. Going to replace my S&W Shield as my carry gun. I have become a big fan of Glock. I really like the Blue Label program they have for First Responders. I save a couple hundred bucks on each gun I buy through it.

|

2/17/2021 7:01 AM

Shields my go to. Glocks never fit well in my hand. Great pieces, I just don’t fit their mold.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/23/2021 4:15 PM

This is gonna be an expensive hobby lol

Sig P320 M18
Photo

FN 15
Photo

|