SuperBowl who are you picking to win?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 2:10 PM

Photo

|

2/4/2018 2:34 PM

I don't ever watch football and I'm going with the Eagles.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/4/2018 4:06 PM

What is this fooseball you speak of? I have only watched sports that require two balls.

|

RTFM & AYFV

2/4/2018 4:19 PM

Well, considering I just heard the broadcast announcer say, "That's the Patriot's first offensive penalty of the post season" I have to go with the Patriots.

Photo

|

2/4/2018 4:47 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Why?

|

2/4/2018 4:48 PM

Knoby wrote:

What is this fooseball you speak of? I have only watched sports that require two balls.

They only play with one ball at the time..

|

2/4/2018 4:49 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Well, considering I just heard the broadcast announcer say, "That's the Patriot's first offensive penalty of the post season" I have to go with the Patriots.

Photo

Funny... Do you really think the refs just do not call pentaties on the Pats?

|

2/4/2018 5:16 PM

Doesn't matter what I think. Jacksonville 9 penalties two weeks ago. Patriots 1. I watched the game and saw Patriots offensive line clotheslining Jags pass rush repeatedly. No calls. End of game, first guy to congratulate Brady? A ref.

Clear interception by Jags defense? Nullified.

Oh well. That's the way it played out. Crying about it now won't change anything.

|

2/4/2018 5:22 PM

Knoby wrote:

life_of_jaze wrote:

Why?

|

RTFM & AYFV

2/4/2018 5:36 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Photo

life_of_jaze wrote:

Yes, the pecker heads get more grace than other teams and the same goes for Bama.

|

2/4/2018 5:47 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

life_of_jaze wrote:

Why?

Just a gut feeling I have. No idea where things are standing at the moment but will be switching to the game in about 15 minutes.

|

2/4/2018 5:58 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Doesn't matter what I think. Jacksonville 9 penalties two weeks ago. Patriots 1. I watched the game and saw Patriots offensive line clotheslining Jags pass rush repeatedly. No calls. End of game, first guy to congratulate Brady? A ref.

Clear interception by Jags defense? Nullified.

Oh well. That's the way it played out. Crying about it now won't change anything.

So you are pulling for Philly tonight?

|

2/4/2018 6:01 PM

Knoby wrote:

life_of_jaze wrote:

Knoby wrote:

Why?

That's all they need

|

2/4/2018 6:02 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Photo

life_of_jaze wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

Yes, the pecker heads get more grace than other teams and the same goes for Bama.

I wonder why?

|

2/4/2018 6:03 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

life_of_jaze wrote:

Why?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Just a gut feeling I have. No idea where things are standing at the moment but will be switching to the game in about 15 minutes.

They have good momentum, that's for sure.

|

2/4/2018 6:05 PM

Just tuned in and saw the ruling stand. Looks like my gut feeling was right so far.

Question. Anyone know how much I would get if I had put $100 on the game?

|

2/4/2018 7:23 PM

Hell yeah Philly.

|

2/4/2018 7:48 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Mav a pigskin prognosticator? Who knew?!

|

2/4/2018 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 7:54 PM

My pick to win is Philly.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2/4/2018 7:58 PM

PHILLLLYYYYYYYYY

|

2/4/2018 8:06 PM

life_of_jaze wrote:

Why?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Mav a pigskin prognosticator? Who knew?!

I kid you not I think I'm 3 for 3 for the Superbowl. I know for sure that I'm definitely 2 for 2.

I don't even follow football lol.

|

2/4/2018 8:08 PM

What about that gopher/porcupine thing or whatever the hell it is that picks a team each year, did that thing pick the winning team?

Curious to find out.

|