Summer concerts, who are you seeing?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2019 8:45 PM

Just 3 on the schedule for us so far.
Slipknot in August.

The past 2 tours Iron Maiden came to Utah but is skipping us this time so we are taking a vacation and going to see them in Albuquerque, NM. 11th time seeing them.

September or October, can't remember which, seeing Ghost.

Hopefully more shows added.

Who're you seeing?

|

No Signature.

6/16/2019 9:36 PM

Fish got me thinking. Thx Fish.
So, I looked to see who was doing what.
Here's a start.

https://concertful.com/tour-dates/2019

Alice Cooper maybe. Saw him way back, they, like a Pink Floyd, put on A SHOW. Maybe him.

Maybe Tony Bennett. Never saw him, a legend. Gotta be his last tour, I mean, he's gotta be 100 or something.
|

6/17/2019 3:48 AM

Went to Bob Segar this past Friday.

|

6/17/2019 5:53 AM

Saw Frampton for the first time in '77 with my sister as he was coming off the big 'Comes Alive' tour, we are going to see him this summer on his farewell tour. He was playing his black beauty Les Paul in '77 and will be playing that same guitar again this time 'round.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/17/2019 5:58 AM

Just saw Art Garfunkel at our local music hall. He read a poem and shared a memory between each song and his talented son joined in on some songs. Was a very artsy type of performance. Arts voice is one of those calming soothing story telling types and it was a very good show.
Was supposed to fly to Vegas to see Stone sour/ Sabbath but tour was postponed til next year do to Ozzy breaking arm or something. Have 3 comedians coming here soon. Burt kreischer, Dane Cook and Jerry Seinfeld.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

6/17/2019 6:25 AM

Adding Guns-N-Roses to the list. Missed seeing them open for Alice Cooper in 88 when they were just getting started.

|

No Signature.

6/17/2019 6:34 AM

Robert Plant

Joe Rogan

|

6/17/2019 7:33 AM

Saw Parkway Drive and Killswitch engage a few weeks ago. Static X and Devil Driver later this summer.

|

6/17/2019 8:23 AM

71Fish wrote:

Adding Guns-N-Roses to the list. Missed seeing them open for Alice Cooper in 88 when they were just getting started.

30 years later, Alice Cooper opened up for Motley Crue here.

Saw GnR at the Q arena in Cleveland their last trip here. They had no opening act, just themselves all night.

Not a lot of great shows scheduled for this area. Frampton is in town early August, Santana and Heart also here just before him.

The WHO may be worth going to in September.....

|

6/17/2019 11:44 AM

Going to see Queensryche this weekend and Shinedown in July.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

6/17/2019 6:31 PM

I might go to this. The original Tacoma Dome date was canceled. This is what Google is showing me for the rescheduled date.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/17/2019 6:50 PM

Reese95w wrote:

I might go to this. The original Tacoma Dome date was canceled. This is what Google is showing me for the rescheduled date.

Photo

Ozzy is not touring in 2019. Everything has been postponed to 2020. Old man fell and he's battling pneumonia.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/17/2019 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2019 7:05 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ozzy is not touring in 2019. Everything has been postponed to 2020. Old man fell and he's battling pneumonia.

Somebody should tell Google! Thanks.

My problem is I don't listen to rock radio anymore, so I don't hear the up to date rock news.

|

6/17/2019 7:30 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Reese95w wrote:

Somebody should tell Google! Thanks.

My problem is I don't listen to rock radio anymore, so I don't hear the up to date rock news.

Yeah, Ozzy fell down earlier this year and aggravated an old injury he had from when he had his big ATV accident in the early 2000's. He then got pneumonia on top of that.

He's not getting any younger and I'm sure the years of drug use has taken a huge toll on his body. Amazing that he's still alive to be honest.

|

6/17/2019 7:38 PM

/\ Well I got to see Ozzy in 1999 during Black Sabbath's Reunion Tour. It was a great concert at the Key Arena in Seattle back then, except for the guy sitting in the seat to my left puked between his feet and passed out and I had to smell his puke for the entire show. /\

|

6/17/2019 8:20 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Megadeth was/is going to tour with Ozzy on those rescheduled dates. Just read that Dave Mustane was diagnosed with throat cancer.

|

No Signature.

6/17/2019 8:43 PM

71Fish wrote:

Megadeth was/is going to tour with Ozzy on those rescheduled dates. Just read that Dave Mustane was diagnosed with throat cancer.

That sucks. Hopefully he beats it.

|

6/18/2019 5:15 AM

Reese95w wrote:

Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

71Fish wrote:

We were gonna go see Ozzy and Megadeth but learned it was cancelled. Told the wife next time Megadeth is anywhere near I wanna go. Throat cancer! Thats the first I heard that, but that could screw things up for sure. Hope he is Ok and that they can get on the road again. I think they are supposed to play in Tenn. some time this year by themselves as like their only show that wasnt cancelled. If its still a go maybe we will have to make a road trip. I had a chance once to go see Pantera when Darrell was still alive and regret not going when I had the chance.

|

6/19/2019 3:53 PM

Just saw Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit with Father John Misty. Black Keys with Modest Mouse is up next! Other than that, I'm patiently waiting for Queens of the Stone Age, Royal Blood, or Alabama Shakes to tour again.

|

6/19/2019 4:46 PM

Recently seen White Denim in a tiny venue close to where we live, Hebden Bridge Trades Club, as it's a place which has garnered quite a reputation, so acts that are big enough to sell it out 10 times over want to play there. If you've not heard White Denim they're are well worth a listen.

Biffy Clyro, not sure if they are known in the states, Scottish rock band.

Considering going to see Alter bridge with Shinedown as support.

|

6/20/2019 2:47 PM

Saw Rammstein last night. Bucket list check.

Photo

Lamb of God, Slipknot and Trivium tomorrow night + some other smaller metal groups.

In a bit more than a week its Bob Dylan, Robert Plant, The Cure and Phil Anselmo (aka Pantera) + others (plenty of music at an 8 day music festival).

Last week was Bon Iver, Nas, Tame Impala, New Order...

Love festival season.

|

6/20/2019 10:27 PM

Hoseclamp wrote:

Saw Parkway Drive and Killswitch engage a few weeks ago. Static X and Devil Driver later this summer.

I am jealous you got to see that tour as I am a BIG fan of both bands.

I am going to see Slipknot, Gojira, Volbeat and Bohemoth next month, should be a good show.

|

Go Hawks!

6/21/2019 7:33 AM

Disrupt Tour: Circa Survive (my favorite band), Thrice, Atreyu, The Used, Sum 41. Should be pretty fun.

|

6/21/2019 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2019 5:02 PM

Tedeshi Trucks @ Red Rocks

|

6/21/2019 8:27 AM

Saw TOOL last night, got to hear two of their new songs from the upcoming album. Will be interesting to hear the rest of it

|

6/23/2019 8:26 AM

Sunhouse wrote:

Saw TOOL last night, got to hear two of their new songs from the upcoming album. Will be interesting to hear the rest of it

Copenhell?

Heard they were sick, only had a friday ticket for the festival though.

|

6/23/2019 3:42 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

dirtnasty wrote:

Copenhell?

Heard they were sick, only had a friday ticket for the festival though.

No they were definitely there. Not the best performance,, but I blame the sound guy for being used to heavier stuff. The band delivered smile

|

6/24/2019 8:03 PM

Sunhouse wrote:

TOOL IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM AND I FOUND OUT VIA VITALMX.

The universe is good to me

|

6/25/2019 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2019 7:02 AM

With all due respect to Robert Plant, the guy is iconic and the biggest, baddest rock god ever, but for fugg sakes, nobody wants to see/hear his solo act. Well, maybe a few.

He needs to get over himself and give the fans what they want...a frikken LZ reunion!!
Afterall, it’s the fans who made him what he is. Without us, he would be a nobody. Heck, we’re not asking for a 200 city tour, maybe 10-15 shows in the worlds largest city’s would suffice. How incredible would that be? Would definitely be the BIGGEST, BADDEST reunion ever!!

|

6/25/2019 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2019 8:32 AM

Bare Naked Ladies and Hootie and the Blowfish last weekend

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"