Suddenly everyone's an expert

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2010 7:13 AM

On Football/Soccer. With the World Cup on everyone seems to know everything there is to know about football. Never mind the fact that they have only seen like 3 matches in their life, they know it all.

|

6/24/2010 7:18 AM

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 7:24 AM

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 7:33 AM

Photo
|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

6/24/2010 7:34 AM

|

6/24/2010 8:24 AM

" isn't soccer the sport that French women invented to play while their husbands were cooking supper"
Hank HIll

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/24/2010 8:36 AM

Larry wrote:

" isn't soccer the sport that French women invented to play while their husbands were cooking supper"
Hank HIll

Now womens soccer is a whole different thing. Me likey this soccer team....

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

6/24/2010 9:00 AM

Larry wrote:

Hank HIll

Racer92 wrote:

Now womens soccer is a whole different thing. Me likey this soccer team....

[LINK TO IMAGE]

yep yep....i apreciate what your trying to show me here! smile

|

6/24/2010 9:07 AM

The greatest moment in American soccer

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/24/2010 9:16 AM

Larry wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I'd hit it!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 9:22 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

I'd hit it!

You better hit it right, she has bigger muscles than you ! LOL

|

6/24/2010 9:24 AM

Soccer isn't as gay as baseball where they get paid way too much, and go on the DL every time they break a nail.

|

6/24/2010 9:25 AM

Larry wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

I'd hit it!

Racer92 wrote:

Maybe she will spank me? I might like it ya never know?

I think she is hott in that pic. Her body is toned!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 9:32 AM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Spank you? I guess you could ask her. wassat

I can see it now,, "Who's your goalie, who's your goalie...."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

6/24/2010 9:34 AM

Racer92 wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Racer92 wrote:

Spank you? I guess you could ask her. wassat

I can see it now,, "Who's your goalie, who's your goalie...."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Some one has been a bad bad boy! Naughty naughty!cool

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 9:38 AM

Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... you know .... the one where the motorcross bike does all the work.

The gay part of soccer is when you get the bad actors flopping all over the field.

Besides, how can you not love a sport where a defeat can trigger huge riots, a national day of mourning, referees have been run out of stadiums and on occasion murdered ... and entire national economies impacted.

|

6/24/2010 11:51 AM

race wrote:

Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... ...more

It's a good thing you posted that in non moto. There might be some guys in moto that actually ride that would challenge your statement.

|

6/24/2010 11:57 AM

race wrote:

Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... ...more

Yeah watching a game end in a 0 to 0 tie is incredibly exciting. I also LOVE the 1-0 games SO much action! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 12:22 PM

race wrote:

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

Yeah watching a game end in a 0 to 0 tie is incredibly exciting. I also LOVE the 1-0 games SO much action! ...more

If you find it boring .... why watch it.

But on a global scale ... soccer ( the rest of the world's football ) dwarfs all other sports combined. Personally, I find NASCAR to be tedious even though it has a ton of action. But I can acknowledge that plenty of people do like it.

Just a matter of personal preference.

|

6/24/2010 12:54 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

Soccer isn't as gay as baseball where they get paid way too much, and go on the DL every time they break a nail.

You ever been plunked by a 95mph fastball or caught a rocket bad hop in the chops ?

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

6/24/2010 1:00 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

bultokid wrote:

You ever been plunked by a 95mph fastball or caught a rocket bad hop in the chops ?

Yeah...and I am sure it's not gay to roll around on the ground crying like a b*tch faking like you're hurt to get a little colored card...

|

6/24/2010 1:08 PM

race wrote:
If you find it boring .... why watch it.

But on a global scale ... soccer ( the rest of the world's football ) dwarfs all ...more

I don't watch it! I would rather shove an ice pic through my eye!

I find NASCAR as boring as it gets as well. Turn left and then turn left, after that turn left again..... you get the point.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 1:12 PM

DirtyFilter75 wrote:

I don't watch it! I would rather shove an ice pic through my eye!

I find NASCAR as boring as it gets as well. Turn left and ...more

Sums it up for me too.

|

6/24/2010 1:16 PM

I forgot Boogity Boogity....!

Photo

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

6/24/2010 6:29 PM

Soccer is hockey on a larger and slower scale, and hockey is soccer on a smaller and faster scale.

Both beautiful sports.

|

6/24/2010 6:32 PM

MX479Guy wrote:

bultokid wrote:

NOXiiClothing wrote:

Yeah...and I am sure it's not gay to roll around on the ground crying like a b*tch faking like you're hurt to get a little ...more

Drawing penalties is an artform and can mean winning or losing foo...... but yeah there are floppers.

|

6/24/2010 6:48 PM

|

6/24/2010 6:51 PM

WOW , There is a thread flarider did not chime in on,, he must be on vacation again... I have 30 employees & never get time off,,, how Does he do it

|