Suddenly everyone's an expert

72kiteboarder
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:12pm
On Football/Soccer. With the World Cup on everyone seems to know everything there is to know about football. Never mind the fact that they have only seen like 3 matches in their life, they know it all.
|

The Shop

Larry
6/24/2010 8:24am
" isn't soccer the sport that French women invented to play while their husbands were cooking supper"
Hank HIll
Racer92
6/24/2010 8:36am
Larry wrote:
" isn't soccer the sport that French women invented to play while their husbands were cooking supper"
Hank HIll
Now womens soccer is a whole different thing. Me likey this soccer team....

KAWboy14
6/24/2010 9:00am
Larry wrote:
Hank HIll
Racer92 wrote:
Now [i]womens[/i] soccer is a whole different thing. Me likey this soccer team.... [img]http://www.terryapodaca.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/soccer13.jpg[/img]
Now womens soccer is a whole different thing. Me likey this soccer team....

yep yep....i apreciate what your trying to show me here! Smile
Larry
6/24/2010 9:07am
The greatest moment in American soccer

6/24/2010 9:16am
Larry wrote:
The greatest moment in American soccer [IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/1958Larry/various/brandi-win.jpg[/IMG]
The greatest moment in American soccer

I'd hit it!
Racer92
6/24/2010 9:22am
I'd hit it!
You better hit it right, she has bigger muscles than you ! LOL

MX479Guy
6/24/2010 9:24am
Soccer isn't as gay as baseball where they get paid way too much, and go on the DL every time they break a nail.

6/24/2010 9:25am
I'd hit it!
Racer92 wrote:
You better hit it right, she has bigger muscles than you ! LOL

Maybe she will spank me? I might like it ya never know?

I think she is hott in that pic. Her body is toned!
Racer92
6/24/2010 9:32am

Spank you? I guess you could ask her. Huh

I can see it now,, "Who's your goalie, who's your goalie...."

6/24/2010 9:34am

Racer92 wrote:
Spank you? I guess you could ask her. :huh: I can see it now,, "Who's your goalie, who's your goalie...." [img]http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/milkin-it/assets_c/2010/03/wanna_be_closer_to_your_man_pm-thumb-270x270-thumb-270x270-102812-thumb-270x270-102813-thumb-270x270-102814.jpg[/img]
Spank you? I guess you could ask her. Huh

I can see it now,, "Who's your goalie, who's your goalie...."

Some one has been a bad bad boy! Naughty naughty!Cool
race
6/24/2010 9:38am
Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... you know .... the one where the motorcross bike does all the work.

The gay part of soccer is when you get the bad actors flopping all over the field.

Besides, how can you not love a sport where a defeat can trigger huge riots, a national day of mourning, referees have been run out of stadiums and on occasion murdered ... and entire national economies impacted.

borg
6/24/2010 11:51am
race wrote:
Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... you know .... the...
Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... you know .... the one where the motorcross bike does all the work.

The gay part of soccer is when you get the bad actors flopping all over the field.

Besides, how can you not love a sport where a defeat can trigger huge riots, a national day of mourning, referees have been run out of stadiums and on occasion murdered ... and entire national economies impacted.

It's a good thing you posted that in non moto. There might be some guys in moto that actually ride that would challenge your statement.
6/24/2010 11:57am
race wrote:
Kinda surprised to see you guys slamming a sport that is generally conceded to require more fitness than that other sport ... you know .... the...

Yeah watching a game end in a 0 to 0 tie is incredibly exciting. I also LOVE the 1-0 games SO much action! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
race
6/24/2010 12:22pm
race wrote:

Yeah watching a game end in a 0 to 0 tie is incredibly exciting. I also LOVE the 1-0 games SO much action! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

If you find it boring .... why watch it.

But on a global scale ... soccer ( the rest of the world's football ) dwarfs all other sports combined. Personally, I find NASCAR to be tedious even though it has a ton of action. But I can acknowledge that plenty of people do like it.

Just a matter of personal preference.

bultokid
6/24/2010 12:54pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Soccer isn't as gay as baseball where they get paid way too much, and go on the DL every time they break a nail.

You ever been plunked by a 95mph fastball or caught a rocket bad hop in the chops ?
6/24/2010 1:00pm
MX479Guy wrote:

bultokid wrote:
You ever been plunked by a 95mph fastball or caught a rocket bad hop in the chops ?
Yeah...and I am sure it's not gay to roll around on the ground crying like a b*tch faking like you're hurt to get a little colored card...

6/24/2010 1:08pm
race wrote:
If you find it boring .... why watch it. But on a global scale ... soccer ( the rest of the world's football ) dwarfs all...

If you find it boring .... why watch it.

But on a global scale ... soccer ( the rest of the world's football ) dwarfs all other sports combined. Personally, I find NASCAR to be tedious even though it has a ton of action. But I can acknowledge that plenty of people do like it.

Just a matter of personal preference.

I don't watch it! I would rather shove an ice pic through my eye!

I find NASCAR as boring as it gets as well. Turn left and then turn left, after that turn left again..... you get the point.
Racer92
6/24/2010 1:12pm
I don't watch it! I would rather shove an ice pic through my eye! I find NASCAR as boring as it gets as well. Turn left...
I don't watch it! I would rather shove an ice pic through my eye!

I find NASCAR as boring as it gets as well. Turn left and then turn left, after that turn left again..... you get the point.
Sums it up for me too.
mxrelated
6/24/2010 6:51pm
WOW , There is a thread flarider did not chime in on,, he must be on vacation again... I have 30 employees & never get time off,,, how Does he do it

Post a reply to: Suddenly everyone's an expert

The Latest