Stanley Cup Playoffs

TDeath21
Edited Date/Time 6/12/2019 8:26pm
Two great games tonight. Chicago and Nashville went to two overtimes and Calgary got a goal to win in the final 30 seconds against Vancouver. Incredible start to the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Playoff hockey is great. The backup goalie for Chicago played his ass off. I hope tonight was a preview for the entire playoffs.
|
sende
Fantasy
4455th
4/16/2015 2:54am
TDeath21 wrote:
Two great games tonight. Chicago and Nashville went to two overtimes and Calgary got a goal to win in the final 30 seconds against Vancouver. Incredible...
Two great games tonight. Chicago and Nashville went to two overtimes and Calgary got a goal to win in the final 30 seconds against Vancouver. Incredible start to the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Playoff hockey is great. The backup goalie for Chicago played his ass off. I hope tonight was a preview for the entire playoffs.
Second period from Montreal - Ottawa game was crazy!
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/16/2015 7:53am
Habs/Sens was nuts. Cameron, the Sens coach is a fuckin moron.
4/16/2015 11:45am
Crawford to start on Friday. Will bitchy subban get suspended for the tomahawk chop to stones wrist?

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/16/2015 2:43pm
Crawford to start on Friday. Will bitchy subban get suspended for the tomahawk chop to stones wrist?
Kinda surprised they are going with Crawford after all that hoopla!

It has been said that Subban won't be suspended. That was a really stupid slash but the dude Stone was out few minutes later, in/out of the game, back on the ice for the last minute of crunch time and also throwing punches as the game ended. Now it's reported that he has a "microfracture" in his wrist.
4/16/2015 2:58pm
seth505 wrote:
Kinda surprised they are going with Crawford after all that hoopla! It has been said that Subban won't be suspended. That was a really stupid slash...

It has been said that Subban won't be suspended. That was a really stupid slash but the dude Stone was out few minutes later, in/out of the game, back on the ice for the last minute of crunch time and also throwing punches as the game ended. Now it's reported that he has a "microfracture" in his wrist.
I will be tuning in on friday to watch Chris Niel to beat the shit out of Subban. ha ha
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/16/2015 3:02pm
seth505 wrote:
Kinda surprised they are going with Crawford after all that hoopla! It has been said that Subban won't be suspended. That was a really stupid slash...

I will be tuning in on friday to watch Chris Niel to beat the shit out of Subban. ha ha
Haha! I'm wondering if they'll put him out there and he'll literally drop the gloves right away. I will freak out if they try to railroad Price in net though.
TDeath21
4/16/2015 10:52pm
Got home late from work tonight. Caught the entire Ducks/Jets game. Some hard hitting going on in that series. I wish we had a hockey team here in our area. It literally never gets shown except for a few games on NBCSN and every now and then the Blues on FSN. When it comes playoff time, I don't know what to do with myself.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
4/17/2015 3:12am
I think that Ducks are going to the finals and eventually for the cup, but I'm rooting for Minnesota Wild. Lots of Finns there.
Prairieboy43
4/17/2015 10:17am
sende wrote:
I think that Ducks are going to the finals and eventually for the cup, but I'm rooting for Minnesota Wild. Lots of Finns there.
No! Not going to happen. Chicago vs Mtl final. My hockey draft 7 Chicago players, 3 Mtl players . I am all in. Woohoo
4/17/2015 1:50pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Got home late from work tonight. Caught the entire Ducks/Jets game. Some hard hitting going on in that series. I wish we had a hockey team...
Got home late from work tonight. Caught the entire Ducks/Jets game. Some hard hitting going on in that series. I wish we had a hockey team here in our area. It literally never gets shown except for a few games on NBCSN and every now and then the Blues on FSN. When it comes playoff time, I don't know what to do with myself.
NHL Game Center Live is bad ass and its $20 a month. I can watch all the chicago games. Hell sometimes I watch games I don't even give a shit about just to be watching hockey. And I can watch them on the computer while the wife watches Dance Moms.Evil
4/17/2015 1:52pm
sende wrote:
No! Not going to happen. Chicago vs Mtl final. My hockey draft 7 Chicago players, 3 Mtl players . I am all in. Woohoo
My bracket is Chicago and Rangers. I think Chicago needs to get a little more mojo going first.

Im glad the hawks gave up a first round pick and a d prospect for Vermette, just to be a healthy scratch cuz he sucks!!
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/17/2015 1:53pm
NHL Game Center Live is bad ass and its $20 a month. I can watch all the chicago games. Hell sometimes I watch games I don't...
NHL Game Center Live is bad ass and its $20 a month. I can watch all the chicago games. Hell sometimes I watch games I don't even give a shit about just to be watching hockey. And I can watch them on the computer while the wife watches Dance Moms.Evil
Damn, that sounds worth it. I catch Montreal games on sorta shitty international/free feed and I'm sick of the low-res.
4/17/2015 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2015 2:08pm
seth505 wrote:
Damn, that sounds worth it. I catch Montreal games on sorta shitty international/free feed and I'm sick of the low-res.
It will play on phones and what not too. I have apple tv so I can play on my tv too. Don't get the Center Ice package thru your tv provider, it kinda sucks. Only two games a night are in HD and you usually only get the home broadcast so you hear the opposing announcers talk shit about your team ha ha. All are in HD with GCL. Damn I sound like the commercial. If the season wasn't over id give you my password.

PS. Subban is a bitch. ha ha
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/17/2015 2:58pm
seth505 wrote:
It will play on phones and what not too. I have apple tv so I can play on my tv too. Don't get the Center Ice...
It will play on phones and what not too. I have apple tv so I can play on my tv too. Don't get the Center Ice package thru your tv provider, it kinda sucks. Only two games a night are in HD and you usually only get the home broadcast so you hear the opposing announcers talk shit about your team ha ha. All are in HD with GCL. Damn I sound like the commercial. If the season wasn't over id give you my password.

PS. Subban is a bitch. ha ha
Ya, I had center ice last year and wouldn't pay for it again. Haha, all my friends (for the most part) are Boston fans so they constantly post stuff about how they hate Subban.
4/17/2015 3:55pm
seth505 wrote:
Ya, I had center ice last year and wouldn't pay for it again. Haha, all my friends (for the most part) are Boston fans so they...
Ya, I had center ice last year and wouldn't pay for it again. Haha, all my friends (for the most part) are Boston fans so they constantly post stuff about how they hate Subban.
I like boston too! Too bad they sucked this year.
TDeath21
4/17/2015 8:07pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Got home late from work tonight. Caught the entire Ducks/Jets game. Some hard hitting going on in that series. I wish we had a hockey team...
NHL Game Center Live is bad ass and its $20 a month. I can watch all the chicago games. Hell sometimes I watch games I don't...
That does sound awesome. Better than Dance Moms for sure! I wish Kansas City would get an NHL team. I'll look into it for next season.
TDeath21
4/17/2015 8:11pm
This Chicago/Nashville series has been incredible. Both games have had non stop back and forth action.

As great as the deeper rounds of the playoffs are, nothing compares to the first round in my opinion. Four hockey games per night is definitely something I can get used to.

I personally believe that hockey players are the best athletes in the world, but that's a debate for another day I guess.
4/17/2015 8:32pm
TDeath21 wrote:
That does sound awesome. Better than Dance Moms for sure! I wish Kansas City would get an NHL team. I'll look into it for next season.
I don't want one as bad as it sounds, but that would kill the rink and the ECHL team right down the road from my house. That means my kid and I would have no place to play.
4/17/2015 8:34pm
I am glad the Habs are beating the Sens. All I've heard for the last month is Hamburlar this Hamburglar that. Glad they are taking him down a notch.
TDeath21
4/17/2015 8:38pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I don't want one as bad as it sounds, but that would kill the rink and the ECHL team right down the road from my house...
I don't want one as bad as it sounds, but that would kill the rink and the ECHL team right down the road from my house. That means my kid and I would have no place to play.
True. I haven't driven down there to watch the Mavericks play yet. I've been wanting to, but none of my friends are hockey fans. Are the tickets pretty affordable?
4/17/2015 8:41pm
TDeath21 wrote:
True. I haven't driven down there to watch the Mavericks play yet. I've been wanting to, but none of my friends are hockey fans. Are the...
True. I haven't driven down there to watch the Mavericks play yet. I've been wanting to, but none of my friends are hockey fans. Are the tickets pretty affordable?
Yeah only like $20 or so. there is not a bad seat in the house and it usually sold out on weekends. Lamar Hunt Jr just bought them and there is changes in the works so we will see about the prices next year. I'm at that rink 5 nights a week during the winter. Where do you live?
TDeath21
4/17/2015 9:06pm
TDeath21 wrote:
True. I haven't driven down there to watch the Mavericks play yet. I've been wanting to, but none of my friends are hockey fans. Are the...
Yeah only like $20 or so. there is not a bad seat in the house and it usually sold out on weekends. Lamar Hunt Jr just...
Yeah only like $20 or so. there is not a bad seat in the house and it usually sold out on weekends. Lamar Hunt Jr just bought them and there is changes in the works so we will see about the prices next year. I'm at that rink 5 nights a week during the winter. Where do you live?
Oh yeah I've watched some high school basketball playoff games there. There's definitely not a bad seat in the house. I wouldn't think the prices will change all that much, but we will see. I'm in the St. Joseph area.
TDeath21
4/17/2015 9:16pm
Does Crawford remain at goalie in game 3? 6 goals is a ton.
lestat
4/17/2015 10:40pm
TDeath21 wrote:
9 goals in 4 periods .... yikes . .
kongols
4/17/2015 10:42pm
Awesome goal by latvian Ronalds Kenins for Vancouver.
4/18/2015 10:48am
TDeath21 wrote:
lestat wrote:
Don't even get me started!Evil

All I gotta say is that better be the kick in the ass they needed. Luckily its only game 2, the series is tied and the hawks are going home. No need to panic yet, no one said they would sweep them. But they need to start Darling.
Prairieboy43
4/18/2015 12:48pm
TDeath21 wrote:
lestat wrote:
Don't even get me started!:evil: All I gotta say is that better be the kick in the ass they needed. Luckily its only game 2, the...
Don't even get me started!Evil

All I gotta say is that better be the kick in the ass they needed. Luckily its only game 2, the series is tied and the hawks are going home. No need to panic yet, no one said they would sweep them. But they need to start Darling.
To many goals against. Won't go far with this defense. Need to tighten up, less chances against. Defense wins championships.

Post a reply to: Stanley Cup Playoffs

The Latest