Stabbing spree in SoCal...more people killed with knife than assault rifle in Gilroy

Edited Date/Time 8/10/2019 6:59pm
The guy killed more people in SoCal yesterday with his knife compared to the killer in NorCal who was armed with an assault rifle...

Please discuss all your solutions to prevent this from happening again....
|
peelout
8/8/2019 1:18pm
some people are fucked up and want to kill and harm, doesn't matter the tool they use
Gworm
8/8/2019 1:49pm
Take everybody’s guns and all crime will stop. Everywhere. For ever.

Now that’s out of my system, I’m joining GeorgieP.
MelonFan123
8/8/2019 2:17pm
one guy went off over a 2 hour timespan, driving around and attacking unsuspecting victims.

the other was engaged with by officers within a minute and killed.

The Shop

Gworm
8/8/2019 2:36pm
Just think how many he could have killed if he’d had them all in one place. Traveling for them isn’t efficient.

I’m headed back to the bleachers now...
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
8/8/2019 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2019 6:01pm
It made the world news. Anyways was about 4 miles from me. Sick of this shit. Unfortunately I see no end in sight to all this. Theres no law congress can pass to eliminate all these incidences whether it be banning guns knives or vehicles. If someone has that much hate in them they’ll find a way to kill. This is the new normal in america and it fuckin sucks.

Edit: There was a multiple stabbing in Pittsburgh today at a bus bench.
RONJ OSE
8/8/2019 7:05pm
This just shows how fucked up our news system is and our political system people only use the ar/ak shootings and score tragedy points
plowboy
8/8/2019 7:16pm
Well folks, we had a good run. The American experiment had its triumphs and its low points. Our leaders have touted our benevolence while trying to manipulate the world to our elites profit and prosperity. Generations of our youth were indoctrinated in the belief that our nation's integrity, honor, and faith were the beacon of hope to the entire world. Our allies would hold us closer and our foes would succumb to our overwhelming goodness and light. Amazingly enough, this illusion did provide a global standard by which all other nations judged and were judged. Alas, the curtain has been moved aside. The true intent and nature of our government and business leaders is in full view to the world. Some embrace the open greed, avarice, and disingenuous direction of our nation...others mourn the extinguishing of the flame of hope and truth we once represented. We have vacated the moral high ground. A sad day has come brothers.

Yes, I'm bitching, but my ancestors came here in the 1600's so I ain't going back to anywhere.
RONJ OSE
8/8/2019 7:48pm
plowboy wrote:
Well folks, we had a good run. The American experiment had its triumphs and its low points. Our leaders have touted our benevolence while trying to...
Well folks, we had a good run. The American experiment had its triumphs and its low points. Our leaders have touted our benevolence while trying to manipulate the world to our elites profit and prosperity. Generations of our youth were indoctrinated in the belief that our nation's integrity, honor, and faith were the beacon of hope to the entire world. Our allies would hold us closer and our foes would succumb to our overwhelming goodness and light. Amazingly enough, this illusion did provide a global standard by which all other nations judged and were judged. Alas, the curtain has been moved aside. The true intent and nature of our government and business leaders is in full view to the world. Some embrace the open greed, avarice, and disingenuous direction of our nation...others mourn the extinguishing of the flame of hope and truth we once represented. We have vacated the moral high ground. A sad day has come brothers.

Yes, I'm bitching, but my ancestors came here in the 1600's so I ain't going back to anywhere.
Go back to where you came from!
Lol
Goofy Foot
8/9/2019 7:11am
It’s interesting that all the gun control advocates dodged this thread....
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/9/2019 7:43am
This madmen barely made the evening news. I watched the full press conference and he was definitely out to kill anyone he came across for 2 hours. The last murder victim was a security guard n a 7/11 who he stabbed from behind and then cut the gun off his belt. He was heading out of the store with the gun when he was arrested. It was disgusting when one local newscast stated “murder suspect was apprehended with machete type knife and gun”. Leaving out the part where he had just obtained his additional weapon. The press conference also included a lecture from a police officer who was condemning the lawmakers who released this extremely violent gang member back into the streets when he made it clear he should have been behind bars with the lengthy list of violent convictions. Some recent bill was passed by our wonderful California lawmakers that enabled him to be free and do his damage, despite the fact that he was a ticking time bomb. I wish the victims families could hold these lawmakers responsible and sue their asses into bankruptcy...they now have the blood of these victims on their hands
JAFO92
8/9/2019 9:23am
Goofy Foot wrote:
Thats because the logic that you cant stop evil/sick/disturbed people with 'bans' just wont compute in their heads. And they have 'trigger' events that causes them to go off like a roman candle while the other 364 days of the year they go along with their merry lives ignoring tragic/horrific events that cause way more deaths. Thats what happens when you have emotive based cognition instead of rational thought processes. Been that way since time immemorial and part of the human condition.
8/9/2019 9:54am
Goofy Foot wrote:
JAFO92 wrote:
Thats because the logic that you cant stop evil/sick/disturbed people with 'bans' just wont compute in their heads. And they have 'trigger' events that causes them...
Thats because the logic that you cant stop evil/sick/disturbed people with 'bans' just wont compute in their heads. And they have 'trigger' events that causes them to go off like a roman candle while the other 364 days of the year they go along with their merry lives ignoring tragic/horrific events that cause way more deaths. Thats what happens when you have emotive based cognition instead of rational thought processes. Been that way since time immemorial and part of the human condition.
Alcohol is a good example....you don't hear anything about "Alcohol control" in the political agendas and daily headlines, yet there is the equivalent to a mass shooting every day in this Country with drunk driving deaths. If the politicians and gun control advocates used the same logic they do for guns, alcohol and cars would be banned to prevent daily mass shootings aka innocent drunk driving victims...

From the CDC:

"Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 50 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion."

https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_fa…

Now, how many people drink alcohol and drive automobiles in this forum and why aren't there heated arguments to take away alcohol and cars??

8/9/2019 12:35pm

I talked with a friend of mine who works in a lot of jails as a nurse. She told me some really messed up stories about people who basically can't function unless they are on the inside. So they do crap like this just to get back in.
plowboy
8/10/2019 2:56pm
If you've ever met or had to deal with a truly psychopathic person...you will not forget it. Most of us can't fathom the depths of human depravity...and that's a blessing.
Idaho747
8/10/2019 6:51pm
Personally I think alot of the hate stems from social media. It gives people a platform for outrage and other people join the bandwagon. Then it creates and almost tribal warfare type mentality. Not saying everybody does this just some sick hateful individuals.

The govt can get rid of all the fire arms they want. It will never ever stop crime. We all used to kill each other with spears and rocks. It's not the guns fault it's the person pulling the trigger. I have kept a loaded handgun in my nightstand for the past 5 years and it has never jumped right out and attacked anyone on it's own.
Idaho747
8/10/2019 6:59pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Scary !! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/08/08/365282/s1200_M597rSY.jpg[/img]
Scary !!

Give the knife a black handle then it would be really terrifying

Post a reply to: Stabbing spree in SoCal...more people killed with knife than assault rifle in Gilroy

The Latest