St st st Starbucks employees need more tra tra tra training

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 8:16am
Better kka ka ka close that place again

K k k k Ken

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/07/05/starbucks-employee-fired-mocking-cu…
|
newmann
7/5/2018 6:52pm
Well, in their defense, lumberjacks have never been known to be overly sensitive individuals.

vetmxr
7/6/2018 12:51am
You have got to be a special kind of asshole to Mock a stutterer to their face. I would think.
DoctorJD
7/6/2018 5:21am
Well, this is Philly we're talking about. Shouldn't be shocking.
newmann
7/6/2018 5:51am
vetmxr wrote:
You have got to be a special kind of asshole to Mock a stutterer to their face. I would think.
Wait until you get two stutterers show up at the parts counter at the auto parts store at the same time. They think they are mocking each other. Long time ago, but started to escalate pretty quick...Laughing

The Shop

7/6/2018 6:07am
Training ? You mean log in to a virtual trainer and click through 90 slides In 4 seconds and print off a certificate ? (Datdatdat is wha-wha-what da gu-gu-gu-gubmint doos)
JPT
7/6/2018 6:38am
Most people don't need training to not do stupid, arrogant crap like that. The ones that do just needed to know that if they indulge themselves they'll get fired, period.
omalley
7/6/2018 8:05am
Training ? You mean log in to a virtual trainer and click through 90 slides In 4 seconds and print off a certificate ? (Datdatdat is...
Training ? You mean log in to a virtual trainer and click through 90 slides In 4 seconds and print off a certificate ? (Datdatdat is wha-wha-what da gu-gu-gu-gubmint doos)
Hmmm...sounds familiar...
peelout
7/6/2018 9:29am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 9:33am
hillbilly wrote:

K k k k Ken

buddy of mine stutters, he's KKKevin in my phone.

sue me bro

i stutter every now and then, i just think people will find offense to everything. remember the Starbucks "merry christmas" cups? for fukksakes, everyone needs to chill out. social justce warriors. i bet it was his friend that threw the shit fit. ol' Ssstan probably didn't even care.
hillbilly
7/6/2018 9:47am
hillbilly wrote:

K k k k Ken

peelout wrote:
buddy of mine stutters, he's KKKevin in my phone. sue me bro i stutter every now and then, i just think people will find offense to...

sue me bro

i stutter every now and then, i just think people will find offense to everything. remember the Starbucks "merry christmas" cups? for fukksakes, everyone needs to chill out. social justce warriors. i bet it was his friend that threw the shit fit. ol' Ssstan probably didn't even care.
Ka ka ka Ken was in some movie. Can't recall the name. Fish called Wanda maybe,
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
7/6/2018 10:05am
Had a quality manager come in to work for a 3 day audit...stuttered like crazy. Not going to lie it was an interesting few days...had a heck of a time staying fffffff-focused..
Rooster
7/6/2018 10:56am
I've only ever seen somebody mock a stutterer to their face once.

They got punched out so fast it was incredible!
mxb2
7/6/2018 11:03am
Rooster wrote:

Yep,. Safer behind a computer. I saw a dude talking shit to a gay guy. He got knocked out. Laughed my ass off.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
7/6/2018 11:46am
Rooster wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
Yep,. Safer behind a computer. I saw a dude talking shit to a gay guy. He got knocked out. Laughed my ass off.
Now, I don't think it's cool to mock people, but I'd break my own rule to mock someone who got KO'd by a gay guy. Not because I think gays are weak, but the guy who mocks gays sure thinks they are.
mxb2
7/6/2018 11:56am
Rooster wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Now, I don't think it's cool to mock people, but I'd break my own rule to mock someone who got KO'd by a gay guy. Not...
Now, I don't think it's cool to mock people, but I'd break my own rule to mock someone who got KO'd by a gay guy. Not because I think gays are weak, but the guy who mocks gays sure thinks they are.
2 old sayings, if you gonna be stupid ,better be tough. And if you talk shit, you better be able to fight. Talk shit/get hit.
SCR
7/6/2018 1:18pm
vetmxr wrote:
newmann wrote:
Wait until you get two stutterers show up at the parts counter at the auto parts store at the same time. They think they are mocking...
Wait until you get two stutterers show up at the parts counter at the auto parts store at the same time. They think they are mocking each other. Long time ago, but started to escalate pretty quick...Laughing
I was on a construction site meeting . The inspector and project manager both stuttered and got into an argument. . It was quite a spekticale. I had to walk away.
7/6/2018 2:06pm
peelout wrote:
buddy of mine stutters, he's KKKevin in my phone. sue me bro i stutter every now and then, i just think people will find offense to...

sue me bro

He has a stutter or an affinity for pointy white hats?
johnnymf0
7/6/2018 2:22pm
I had a regular customer at a shop come in once to pick stuff up and place a new order and mid way through explaining what he needed he began to stutter a little. Knowing the guy for a few years both in the shop and outside the shop and never once hearing him stutter I jokingly said "sp-sp-sp-pit it out dude" right then he turned bright red and proceeded to get worse with the stutter and told me he grew up with a horrible stutter and had spent most of his life working through it to where it was almost undetectable. I have never felt like such a piece of shit and apologized profusely and to make it worse everytime I saw him after that he would stutter around me. Apparently I triggered something in him and he ended having to go back to speech therapy and even had me come in with him a few times because it only seemed to get worse around me. I guess I reminded him of his childhood bullies and his therapist thought it would be good for him to confront that using me as a tool. Luckily he was able to get it back under control and is fine now but I could have really fucked his life up for good because he was a pretty successful business man that delt with people on a regular basis. Sorry for the novel but just wanted to let you know how damaging it can be to make fun of someone that stutters.
borg
7/6/2018 5:38pm
I had a boss that was kind of a bully. He and I were pretty good friends and it paid off for me business wise. I got to the point where I could not stand to be around him. We would be in a bar and a waitress would drop something and he would stand up and shout out "just put it anywhere" and then he would start laughing and looking around to see how many people thought it was funny. I wanted to crawl into my beer glass. There's a German word for taking delight in other people's misery. It's called schadenfreude. I wont get into the psychological implications but I am glad I don't have that mental affliction. I fucking hate people like that.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
7/7/2018 7:13pm
newmann wrote:
Well, in their defense, lumberjacks have never been known to be overly sensitive individuals. [img]https://dg9f2badvburd.cloudfront.net/media/1912pike/2016/09/26/us-barista-champs-02.jpg[/img]
Well, in their defense, lumberjacks have never been known to be overly sensitive individuals.

That guy hasn't ever done a hard day's labor in his life!
KDXGarage
7/8/2018 8:45am
True story...

A buddy has a co worker with a lisp. He and the guy have worked together for years and he told my buddy this story. The guy with the lisp went to some bar and some other guy with a lisp sat down at the bar beside him and started talking to him. My buddy asked him, what did you all talk about? He said he didn't say anything to him. My buddy asked, well why not?? His co-worker said, I thought that guy would think I was making fun of him.
akillerwombat
7/8/2018 4:27pm
vetmxr wrote:
I agree.

Best to do it at a podium in front of the world.
mxb2
7/9/2018 8:16am
newmann wrote:
Well, in their defense, lumberjacks have never been known to be overly sensitive individuals. [img]https://dg9f2badvburd.cloudfront.net/media/1912pike/2016/09/26/us-barista-champs-02.jpg[/img]

Tiki wrote:
That guy hasn't ever done a hard day's labor in his life!
How do you know? Do you know him?
captmoto
7/9/2018 10:39am
vetmxr wrote:
I worked with a couple, One named B-B-Bob B-B-Bagner. He was a good guy and only stuttered when he was super tired. He never stuttered when he said "fuck you, asshole". He never held it against us and is held in high regard in our department. Firemen must be a bunch of insensitive assholes.

Post a reply to: St st st Starbucks employees need more tra tra tra training

The Latest