huck
12/22/2016 7:05am
Kriss Vector Gen II. Smile

Making my gun safe great again
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/22/2016 7:08am
Fun. Love target plinking. Its great fun for the whole family.

The Shop

12/22/2016 9:42am
pew pew bitches!
I shot an AR-15 for the first time last month. I swear my dick grew an inch.
huck
12/22/2016 10:46am
pew pew bitches!
I shot an AR-15 for the first time last month. I swear my dick grew an inch.
And it's that last inch that the ladies like the most!
mattmatt300
12/22/2016 11:15am
What caliber? The 9mm pistol version will be in my safe in the near future.
12/22/2016 11:23am
Co-worker of mine is going hog hunting in Texas this Feb.
We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing. Sounds like a fun weekend of guns, beer, burping and farting.

They even had a place that set up a raised standing platform so you are safe from the hogs, then they release several into a 40 acre fenced in lot. You start firing (30-40 rounds an hour estimated) at the fish in a barrel.

Other places raise wild African game and then put them in fenced farmland for hunting. You have to be shitting me, I had no idea people did that sort of thing and it's perfectly legal.

One important thing you'll need to hunt is a Texas hunting license. According to these sites, they are available at any WalMarts (with an S).
huck
12/22/2016 12:31pm
9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a couple thousand rounds of it laying around Wink
hvaughn88
12/22/2016 12:55pm
Co-worker of mine is going hog hunting in Texas this Feb. We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing...
We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing. Sounds like a fun weekend of guns, beer, burping and farting.

They even had a place that set up a raised standing platform so you are safe from the hogs, then they release several into a 40 acre fenced in lot. You start firing (30-40 rounds an hour estimated) at the fish in a barrel.

Other places raise wild African game and then put them in fenced farmland for hunting. You have to be shitting me, I had no idea people did that sort of thing and it's perfectly legal.

One important thing you'll need to hunt is a Texas hunting license. According to these sites, they are available at any WalMarts (with an S).
As far as hogs are concerned, I'm all for doing what they can to get those numbers in check. They are destroying some farms and multiply like...well...hogs.
mattmatt300
12/22/2016 1:25pm
huck wrote:
9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a...
9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a couple thousand rounds of it laying around Wink
9mm is the way to go on a gun like that imho. Cheap to shoot so you can go out and enjoy burning through 1000 rounds in an afternoon and not think about it. Looking forward to a review after you shoot it.
JAFO92
12/22/2016 8:07pm
huck wrote:
9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a...
Several thousand? So youre a hoarder/prepper as well as a gun kook.

I bet you still have a Ronald Raygun sticker on your lifted 4x4 bubba truck. Wink
Rooster
12/22/2016 11:21pm
Mercia?

Where/who's that?
JAFO92
12/23/2016 5:24am
Rooster wrote:
Mercia?

Where/who's that?
Its all those pesky areas surrounding God's country. Wink

Hut
12/23/2016 5:40am
Co-worker of mine is going hog hunting in Texas this Feb. We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing...

That's not hunting that's some sick minds getting off.
mattmatt300
12/23/2016 6:27am

Hut wrote:
Agreed x1000
mattmatt300
12/23/2016 6:28am
huck wrote:
Kriss Vector Gen II. Smile

Making my gun safe great again
Lemme know if you need an optic. I sell em.
chuck317
12/23/2016 2:01pm

Hut wrote:
Agreed x1000
also agree.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet....Mercia!!!!

The Latest