Spoke with my wallet....Mercia!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2016 6:33 AM

Got a nice little toy, with 1000 rounds. smile

Photo

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

12/22/2016 6:39 AM

Oh geez, another gun kook.

Are we safe yet?

wink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

12/22/2016 7:03 AM

You may not be safe. But looks like he will be doing just fine! tongue

|

12/22/2016 7:05 AM

Kriss Vector Gen II. smile

Making my gun safe great again

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

12/22/2016 7:08 AM

Fun. Love target plinking. Its great fun for the whole family.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

12/22/2016 7:49 AM

Blade Runner style.

Looks fun.

|

12/22/2016 9:42 AM

pew pew bitches!
I shot an AR-15 for the first time last month. I swear my dick grew an inch.

|

12/22/2016 10:46 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

pew pew bitches!
I shot an AR-15 for the first time last month. I swear my dick grew an inch.

And it's that last inch that the ladies like the most!

|

12/22/2016 11:15 AM

What caliber? The 9mm pistol version will be in my safe in the near future.

|

12/22/2016 11:23 AM

Co-worker of mine is going hog hunting in Texas this Feb.
We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing. Sounds like a fun weekend of guns, beer, burping and farting.

They even had a place that set up a raised standing platform so you are safe from the hogs, then they release several into a 40 acre fenced in lot. You start firing (30-40 rounds an hour estimated) at the fish in a barrel.

Other places raise wild African game and then put them in fenced farmland for hunting. You have to be shitting me, I had no idea people did that sort of thing and it's perfectly legal.

One important thing you'll need to hunt is a Texas hunting license. According to these sites, they are available at any WalMarts (with an S).

|

12/22/2016 12:31 PM

mattmatt300 wrote:

9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a couple thousand rounds of it laying around wink

|

12/22/2016 12:55 PM

Dirty Britches wrote:

We've been searching the interwebs all the places that cater to that sort of thing. Sounds like a fun weekend of guns, beer, burping and farting.

They even had a place that set up a raised standing platform so you are safe from the hogs, then they release several into a 40 acre fenced in lot. You start firing (30-40 rounds an hour estimated) at the fish in a barrel.

Other places raise wild African game and then put them in fenced farmland for hunting. You have to be shitting me, I had no idea people did that sort of thing and it's perfectly legal.

One important thing you'll need to hunt is a Texas hunting license. According to these sites, they are available at any WalMarts (with an S).

As far as hogs are concerned, I'm all for doing what they can to get those numbers in check. They are destroying some farms and multiply like...well...hogs.

|

12/22/2016 1:25 PM

mattmatt300 wrote:

huck wrote:

9mm. I wanted the 45acp, but all he had was the 9mm. After thinking about it, I'm happy with the 9mm. Plus I already had a couple thousand rounds of it laying around wink

9mm is the way to go on a gun like that imho. Cheap to shoot so you can go out and enjoy burning through 1000 rounds in an afternoon and not think about it. Looking forward to a review after you shoot it.

|

12/22/2016 8:07 PM

huck wrote:

Several thousand? So youre a hoarder/prepper as well as a gun kook.

I bet you still have a Ronald Raygun sticker on your lifted 4x4 bubba truck. wink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

12/22/2016 8:22 PM

Can you hit a Coyote with it?

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

12/22/2016 11:21 PM

Mercia?

Where/who's that?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

12/23/2016 5:24 AM

Rooster wrote:

Mercia?

Where/who's that?

Its all those pesky areas surrounding God's country. wink

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

12/23/2016 5:40 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

That's not hunting that's some sick minds getting off.

|

12/23/2016 6:27 AM

Dirty Britches wrote:

Hut wrote:

Agreed x1000

|

12/23/2016 6:28 AM

huck wrote:

Kriss Vector Gen II. smile

Making my gun safe great again

Lemme know if you need an optic. I sell em.

|

12/23/2016 2:01 PM

Dirty Britches wrote:

Hut wrote:

mattmatt300 wrote:

Agreed x1000

also agree.

|

victim