Speaking of states rights…..

mvd61
6/30/2022 7:55am
Supreme Court just ruled; limiting epa in curbing power plant emissions.
philG
6/30/2022 10:27am
mvd61 wrote:
Supreme Court just ruled; limiting epa in curbing power plant emissions.
Well that should sort the water shortage in California , all those liberal tears.

But seriously, that is a huge win.
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/30/2022 11:13am
Crazy, we went from nothing but rain in May to hotter than hell and no rain in June. This is the earliest in the summer I xan remember seeing grass turn brown around house, at least I don't have to cut as often. Look out for food prices come harvest time, corn ears are gonna be small I think.
APLMAN99
6/30/2022 2:45pm
I didn’t realize it, but later Sunday after I posted the original post of this thread, this was the major topic for John Oliver’s show. He brought up a lot of issues.

The Shop

swordfish
6/30/2022 3:52pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I didn’t realize it, but later Sunday after I posted the original post of this thread, this was the major topic for John Oliver’s show. He...
I didn’t realize it, but later Sunday after I posted the original post of this thread, this was the major topic for John Oliver’s show. He brought up a lot of issues.

May as well post Colbert or Trevor Noah.
plowboy
6/30/2022 5:58pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I didn’t realize it, but later Sunday after I posted the original post of this thread, this was the major topic for John Oliver’s show. He...

swordfish wrote:
Lol...you post who you want...and let others do the same. Or am I missing something around here?
plowboy
6/30/2022 6:02pm
I’m not a fan. He’s blatantly biased.
And the guys you like aren't? If this forum has become one minded I need to be told straight up cause I'm pretty slow. I know where the door is...over to motoSilly
plowboy
6/30/2022 8:30pm
Swordfish and Saul...I'm sorry for being snotty. No excuse for it. My apologies.
IanMac138
6/30/2022 11:21pm
It's a very simple and visible fact that all of the rivers and lakes from Colorado to California are drying up faster than imaginable. Yet we all turn it into a libs vs. conservative bitch fight.

Water is one thing everyone should care about regardless of political bullshit. Even if you don't live in Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas or California, it should worry the shit out of you.

Over a third of vegetables supplied to the nation come from California. It's the world's 5th largest supplier of food and agriculture output. No water = We are f'd. It's that simple.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/1/2022 6:31am
APLMAN99 wrote:

swordfish wrote:
Those three hate America and Americans with a strong passion. Their shows open basically with " Why cant white Americans die already" each time I accidentally saw them.
When i came out from under my rock (Island) with no tv or politics and was wondering where i stood politically i thought i might be a Democrat. When i saw these three i couldnt believe how dividing , hateful and racist these guys i had never heard of were and on tv constantly. I was astounded. I also saw Obama and said awesome he looks like a good man and awesome to have the first black president and was going to vote for him but then i heard him tell all the criminals it was ok to harrass the police and authority because some folks weren't treated fairly and we have been in chaos and in this extra disrespectful society since that very day. Then his wife said the first negative words ever spoken in the Commemorative speech. Sorry to get off topic but I was very disappointed that that golden opportunity to unite all was wasted.
As far as water goes it's crazy because my neighborhood stays knee deep in flood water about 5 months of the year. Its a beach and swamp combo and then my farm has maybe hundreds of thousands of cows surrounding it and sugarcane and orange groves for miles and too much water so they have to drain Lake Okeechobee, the largest in state lake in the country regularly to keep from overflowing.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
7/6/2022 11:21am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2022 11:23am
When push really comes to shove... some 10-20-30 years from now, California is gefik. All the water in Lake Mead technically belongs to Arizona, from what I understand. If it really comes to Arizona letting their citizens die of thirst so Californians won't? Not gonna happen.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
7/6/2022 3:49pm
Why? The Justice Department has sued the state of Arizona to block a new law that would require proof of citizenship to register to vote in...
Why?

You really need to ask? Because keeping non-citizens from voting is racist, of course.

Post a reply to: Speaking of states rights…..

The Latest