South America Vacation spots

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 5:21 PM

Thinking of heading to South America sometime this winter. Never been there before so anyone got any good recommendations?

Columbia Brazil Venezuela Argentina?

|

11/3/2017 5:23 PM

Costa Rica. I just came back from there it was epic I'll definitely be going back soon.

|

11/3/2017 5:25 PM

icrashalot wrote:

Costa Rica. I just came back from there it was epic I'll definitely be going back soon.

I've been to Central America numerous times. Feeling I should do South America this time.

|

11/3/2017 6:01 PM

I've been to Venezuela (mountain bike tour), and Chile (BMX World Championships). They were both interesting, but I'm not sure I'd revisit Venezuela about now.

|

11/3/2017 6:06 PM

GuyB wrote:

I've been to Venezuela (mountain bike tour), and Chile (BMX World Championships). They were both interesting, but I'm not sure I'd revisit Venezuela about now.

laughing That was actually on my list but I wasn't for sure I would be able to eat.
|

11/3/2017 6:10 PM

The mountain bike tour was really interesting, and was in some very remote towns and villages. For some reason, the tour guide thought it'd be a good idea to take us to a French restaurant one night. I had to live on Powerbars for probably the next two days. wink

|

11/4/2017 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 12:06 PM

Peru or Columbia are supposed to be pretty awesome. On my list for sure. https://treehouselodge.com/

|