South America Vacation spots

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 5:21 PM

Thinking of heading to South America sometime this winter. Never been there before so anyone got any good recommendations?

Columbia Brazil Venezuela Argentina?

|

11/3/2017 5:23 PM

Costa Rica. I just came back from there it was epic I'll definitely be going back soon.

|

11/3/2017 5:25 PM

icrashalot wrote:

Costa Rica. I just came back from there it was epic I'll definitely be going back soon.

I've been to Central America numerous times. Feeling I should do South America this time.

|

11/3/2017 6:01 PM

I've been to Venezuela (mountain bike tour), and Chile (BMX World Championships). They were both interesting, but I'm not sure I'd revisit Venezuela about now.

|

11/3/2017 6:06 PM

GuyB wrote:

I've been to Venezuela (mountain bike tour), and Chile (BMX World Championships). They were both interesting, but I'm not sure ...more

laughing That was actually on my list but I wasn't for sure I would be able to eat.
|

11/3/2017 6:10 PM

The mountain bike tour was really interesting, and was in some very remote towns and villages. For some reason, the tour guide thought it'd be a good idea to take us to a French restaurant one night. I had to live on Powerbars for probably the next two days. wink

|

11/4/2017 11:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 12:06 PM

Peru or Columbia are supposed to be pretty awesome. On my list for sure. https://treehouselodge.com/

|