So this is what we’ve become:

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 6:06 PM

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/17/2018 6:39 PM

Symptoms of new HIV-1 infection include tiredness, fever, joint or muscle aches, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, night sweats, and/or enlarged lymph nodes in the neck or groin.

OMG fellas, I've got the AIDS. Hold on a sec while I go kill my wife....ok, I'm back...turns out that the symptoms for AIDS are pretty much the same as the symptoms for turning 60. I didn't get to kill her this time...but there's always tomorrow.silly wink

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/17/2018 6:47 PM

Bill came home from work one night and found his life long best friend Joe in bed with his wife and says, "I have to...but you?"

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/17/2018 8:02 PM

That drug isnt necesarily intended to be taken unless a person intends to consciously have a relationship with someone who's HIV+

|

7/17/2018 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2018 9:14 PM

There was an ad for a drug during Supercross (US stream) that had a ridiculously long list of serious side effects, including death. Cracked me up every time it came on.

We had dealings with one of the biggest Pharma companies in Aus (mainly "natural" products) and it just blows my mind what they get away with.

|

7/17/2018 9:37 PM

early wrote:

That drug isnt necesarily intended to be taken unless a person intends to consciously have a relationship with someone who's HIV+

Or because you can never be truly sure without a blood test taken from your partner several weeks after you've had sex with them........

Actually the real market for this type of drug (and likely reason for development) is those countries with astronomical HIV rates and low standards for having to report being infected to your partner. In some of those areas, sex isn't always consensual and a drug like this could be the difference between life and death for many.

|

7/18/2018 3:13 AM

Yea in those countries you can’t afford that drug.

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/18/2018 5:14 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Chances are, the drug is free or close to free in those countries.....

If it follows historical patterns, of course!

|

7/18/2018 6:01 AM

Modern medicine isn't about treating anything. It's just about trying to sell you something that you have to take every single day.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/18/2018 6:56 AM

HIV is the new diabetes

|

7/18/2018 1:20 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Chances are, the drug is free or close to free in those countries.....

If it follows historical patterns, of course!

Free.....Baha. Waiting list for a knee is free. Then you get popped for PEDs..... Free!

|

GP740
Since 1987