So called classic movies everyone else in the world has seen except you.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2020 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 12:48 PM

Well at least everyone in your general age group. I'm 53 and I've never seen Top Gun beginning to end. Never watched a minute of Dirty Dancing.
Also never saw E.T.

|

5/18/2020 12:33 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Well at least everyone in your general age group. I'm 53 and I've never seen Top Gun beginning to end. Never watched a minute of Dirty Dancing.
Also never saw E.T.

Nothing of any Star Wars

|

5/18/2020 1:00 PM

I don't watch horror, so I am completely ignorant of all those flicks.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/18/2020 1:20 PM

Die Hard

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/18/2020 1:36 PM

Heyyyyyyy youuuuu guyyyyyys!
Photo

|

5/18/2020 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 1:44 PM

All Star Wars except first.
Lord of the Rings.
Harry Potter.

|

5/18/2020 1:54 PM

Never seen any of top gun wish I could say the same for avatar and titanic but got dragged in by girlfriends at the time.

|

5/18/2020 2:03 PM

Gone With the Wind. This is noteworthy because I'm from the south.

|

5/18/2020 2:07 PM

The opening scene of Top Gun makes me want to kick a Communist in the face while eating a cheese burger.

|

I no longer regret my username.

5/18/2020 2:14 PM

I've never seen "Titanic". I figured why bother, I knew how it ended.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

5/18/2020 2:44 PM

Avatar (was never interested in that one...is it any good?)
Any of the Harry Potter stuff (not interested)
The Big Lebowski (until the recent coviid memes...finally watched it. good movie!)
Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

|

5/18/2020 2:52 PM

Ted722 wrote:

The Big Lebowski (until the recent coviid memes...finally watched it. good movie!)
Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

Avatar is a good movie and Pandora (Based on Avatar) at Disney World is amazing.

Fight Club is also good.

|

5/18/2020 3:13 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

TXDirt wrote:

Avatar is a good movie and Pandora (Based on Avatar) at Disney World is amazing.

Fight Club is also good.

I have not seen either avatar or Fight Club

|

5/18/2020 3:40 PM

Never watched:

Anything Harry Potter
Lord of the rings
Hunger Games
Nothing after Star Wars original movie
None of the Fast & Furious movies
No avengers or comic book movie spin offs

|

5/18/2020 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 4:12 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

You need to watch Taxi Driver and Chinatown.

Edit: Fight Club as well.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/18/2020 4:11 PM

Casablanca
Lawrence of Arabia

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/18/2020 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 4:13 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

Fight Club not so much but Taxi Driver and Chinatown? If you're a fan of film those are must-sees. You won't be sorry.

|

5/18/2020 4:57 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Fight Club not so much but Taxi Driver and Chinatown? If you're a fan of film those are must-sees. You won't be sorry.

DEFINITELY must see Taxi Driver and Chinatown. Chinatown was it for me because being born and raised around the SFV, it's all about how the city of Los Angeles and William Mulholland annexed the SFV so they could get the water from the Owens valley.

Fight Club is actually more relevant as a movie now more than ever. Some dark shit in that one.

I have seen only one Marvel or DC Comics movie, none of the Potter films, or Lord of the Rings. Just not a scify guy at all.

|

5/18/2020 5:01 PM

I know a lot of people haven't seen "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas, but that movie is another classic.

|

5/18/2020 5:27 PM

Barrett57 wrote:

The opening scene of Top Gun makes me want to kick a Communist in the face while eating a cheese burger.

Never watch it with a fighter pilot...

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

5/18/2020 5:29 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

BMSOBx2 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

DEFINITELY must see Taxi Driver and Chinatown. Chinatown was it for me because being born and raised around the SFV, it's all about how the city of Los Angeles and William Mulholland annexed the SFV so they could get the water from the Owens valley.

Fight Club is actually more relevant as a movie now more than ever. Some dark shit in that one.

I have seen only one Marvel or DC Comics movie, none of the Potter films, or Lord of the Rings. Just not a scify guy at all.

Lord of the Rings is pretty legit. I’m not a fantasy adventure guy at all but those movies are very well done. They are adult level movies.

I’m not a Harry Potter fan and haven’t watched any movies from beginning to end.

|

5/18/2020 5:34 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Lord of the Rings is pretty legit. I’m not a fantasy adventure guy at all but those movies are very well done. They are adult level movies.

I’m not a Harry Potter fan and haven’t watched any movies from beginning to end.

I have so much fucking free time right now I might actually watch them but the Old Lady has no desire. And honestly I'm tired of my Bro in Law giving me shit for not seeing them yet. haha

|

5/18/2020 6:54 PM

avidchimp wrote:

TXDirt wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

I have so much fucking free time right now I might actually watch them but the Old Lady has no desire. And honestly I'm tired of my Bro in Law giving me shit for not seeing them yet. haha

I am never getting that four hours of my life back watching any of the Lord of the rings movies. I wish I never wasted my time.

|

5/18/2020 7:02 PM

SKIDLID wrote:

I am never getting that four hours of my life back watching any of the Lord of the rings movies. I wish I never wasted my time.

I have a feeling I will feel the same way. I mean cinematically they are amazing from what I have seen, but just not my genre at all.

|

5/18/2020 10:10 PM

Reese95w wrote:

DO NOT spoil it for those who have not yet seen it, PLEASE!

All I know is it is a romance about a young couple on a ship, and how their lives develop over the years after arriving in America.

Thank you. I still need to see it.

|

5/18/2020 10:46 PM

Reese95w wrote:

KDXGarage wrote:

DO NOT spoil it for those who have not yet seen it, PLEASE!

All I know is it is a romance about a young couple on a ship, and how their lives develop over the years after arriving in America.

Thank you. I still need to see it.

The boat hits an iceberg and sinks! Ha! laughing

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

5/19/2020 1:52 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Taxi Driver
The Fight Club
Chinatown

Avatar was overrated trash.... have you seen dune or dances with wolves or any movie with a repressed group that ends up winning? If you answers yes then you’ve seen avatar.
Visual effects are great but it relies to much on them. Would have been cool as a fake documentary was the voice of David Attenborough smile

|

5/19/2020 2:07 AM

The Godfather
Dumb and Dumber

|

5/19/2020 2:50 AM

Lord of the rings 1 2 and three is a must, and also the hobbit part 1 and 2 is amazing

|

5/19/2020 5:55 AM

avidchimp wrote:

I know a lot of people haven't seen "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas, but that movie is another classic.

Remember thinking, “what’s this guy so pissed about”. 30 years later, I get it.

|

Lover. Fighter. Wild Bull Rider.