Should We riot ?

500guy
Edited Date/Time 5/23/2015 8:05pm
Hostage, torture , extortion, Murder and Arson on 4 innocent people.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politics/dc-house-fire-money-motive/
|
newmann
5/21/2015 11:36am
Was watching that this morning. Hope he dies a slow and fiery death.
A. DLeary
5/21/2015 11:42am
Do you need any free electronics or clothing? Plan your riot around what you need.
500guy
5/21/2015 11:45am
A. DLeary wrote:
Do you need any free electronics or clothing? Plan your riot around what you need.
Riot at the Best buy and Sears , tools and DVD players Bro.

The Shop

disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
5/21/2015 12:08pm
I think it's pretty disgusting that you, 500guy, would sit here and take part in this racist rhetoric. Pure garbage...
APLMAN99
5/21/2015 12:35pm
Who is the "we" you are referring to?

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/22/2015 8:19am
500guy wrote:

P wrote:
Ummmmmm, it looks like they are actually on to the guy that committed the crime. Why would you need to riot??? Come on 500, you know...
Ummmmmm, it looks like they are actually on to the guy that committed the crime. Why would you need to riot??? Come on 500, you know better than that.

P
I love people who have no sarcasm filter.
HD1200
5/22/2015 8:41am
500guy wrote:

P wrote:
Ummmmmm, it looks like they are actually on to the guy that committed the crime. Why would you need to riot??? Come on 500, you know...
Ummmmmm, it looks like they are actually on to the guy that committed the crime. Why would you need to riot??? Come on 500, you know better than that.

P
Sheldon, is that you?
hillbilly
5/22/2015 9:30am
No time to riot,to busy trying to work and make a dollar so fifty cents of it can go to section 8 housing,food stamps and such.

Gotta keep the democratic voter in the right district.
P
5/22/2015 9:39am
500guy wrote:

P wrote:

P
burn1986 wrote:
I love people who have no sarcasm filter.
Funny how some people try to invoke the sarcasm filer when it isn't applicable. I know that 500 wasn't serious, but my point is that the cases aren't even remotely the same.

P
MotoMo165
5/22/2015 10:32am
P wrote:
Funny how some people try to invoke the sarcasm filer when it isn't applicable. I know that 500 wasn't serious, but my point is that the...
Funny how some people try to invoke the sarcasm filer when it isn't applicable. I know that 500 wasn't serious, but my point is that the cases aren't even remotely the same.

P
I agree. Why would we riot? Does not make sense really. Sure is shitty that there are people like this out there though :/
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
5/22/2015 10:40am
In reality, the only people that have a real reason to riot is the all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet that 500guy visits a little too often.
P
5/22/2015 10:42am
P wrote:
Funny how some people try to invoke the sarcasm filer when it isn't applicable. I know that 500 wasn't serious, but my point is that the...

P
MotoMo165 wrote:
I agree. Why would we riot? Does not make sense really. Sure is shitty that there are people like this out there though :/
There are actually legit reason to riot, this isn't one of those cases.

P
Parris
5/22/2015 10:49am
Crime breeds crime. I do not care if your rich or poor. would vasectomy, castration, tube tying would be a good start ??
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
5/22/2015 11:29am
P wrote:

P
MotoMo165 wrote:
P wrote:

P
Riot? There may be legit reasons to protest but riot? I have a hard time coming up with a scenario where there is a legit reason to riot.
5/22/2015 12:12pm
P wrote:

P
MotoMo165 wrote:
P wrote:

P
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I just read that right!?

Yeah, lets take it out on EVERY ONE around when only one person "supposedly" fucks up!
You are EXACTLY the type that are the problem. Sure "give those that wish to destroy, room to do that as well". (where have we heard that lately?)

Yeah thats real good reasoning right there!

The OPs post was a jab of sarcasm to get people like you to open your eyes to what "reasonable people DONT DO!
P
5/22/2015 1:16pm
Yep, you heard me right. I'm not saying that what happened in Baltimore was the right issue either, but that form of expression can't be dismissed.

P
P
5/22/2015 1:19pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
P wrote:

P
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I just read that right!? Yeah, lets take it out on EVERY ONE around when only one person "supposedly" fucks up! You are EXACTLY...

Yeah, lets take it out on EVERY ONE around when only one person "supposedly" fucks up!
You are EXACTLY the type that are the problem. Sure "give those that wish to destroy, room to do that as well". (where have we heard that lately?)

The OPs post was a jab of sarcasm to get people like you to open your eyes to what "reasonable people DONT DO!
BTW, if you believe that the people in Baltimore were rioting because "one person fucked up" you're lost in the issue. Sometimes there are many issues that push people over the edge. Again, I'm not saying that the rioting in Baltimore was right, but it surely wasn't caused by "one person" or one action. To imply quite far from the truth.

P
500guy
5/22/2015 2:41pm
99% of those rioting don't even know why, lets not be so dumb as to pretend looting and destroying private property is acceptable.
lestat
5/22/2015 6:02pm
the boston tea party was a riot .... it seems to be accepted as a good thing ...
the_wood109
5/22/2015 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2015 6:26pm
500guy wrote:
99% of those rioting don't even know why, lets not be so dumb as to pretend looting and destroying private property is acceptable.
So, 99% of people rioting are scumbags. How many is that in total? 50 people, 100 people, 1,000 people?

This is classic misdirection. You are attempting to ignore a real issue by providing anecdotal numbers to justify a position of intolerance.

Not a single person, outside of the small number of people that are actually looting and rioting, thinks that destroying private property is in any way acceptable.

Any time this type of argument comes up on this board, we have people claiming that there are others attempting to justify these actions. Who is that? Point them out to me.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I have not once, seen anyone on vital, ever, say that looting and destroying property is acceptable.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
5/22/2015 8:55pm
lestat wrote:
the boston tea party was a riot .... it seems to be accepted as a good thing ...
The Boston Tea Party was a raid.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
5/23/2015 6:32am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2015 6:35am
P wrote:

P
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I just read that right!? Yeah, lets take it out on EVERY ONE around when only one person "supposedly" fucks up! You are EXACTLY...

P wrote:
BTW, if you believe that the people in Baltimore were rioting because "one person fucked up" you're lost in the issue. Sometimes there are many issues...
BTW, if you believe that the people in Baltimore were rioting because "one person fucked up" you're lost in the issue. Sometimes there are many issues that push people over the edge. Again, I'm not saying that the rioting in Baltimore was right, but it surely wasn't caused by "one person" or one action. To imply quite far from the truth.

P
Exactly...they are fed up with their Democrat/liberal representation....a city run by, created by, and populated by Democrats/liberals..

I know this is what you were poorly trying to articulate...
mxb2
5/23/2015 7:17am
hillbilly wrote:
No time to riot,to busy trying to work and make a dollar so fifty cents of it can go to section 8 housing,food stamps and such...
No time to riot,to busy trying to work and make a dollar so fifty cents of it can go to section 8 housing,food stamps and such.

Gotta keep the democratic voter in the right district.
yep, dont forget pay for the damages the hood rats did.
hillbilly
5/23/2015 10:49am
500guy wrote:
So, 99% of people rioting are scumbags. How many is that in total? 50 people, 100 people, 1,000 people? This is classic misdirection. You are attempting...
So, 99% of people rioting are scumbags. How many is that in total? 50 people, 100 people, 1,000 people?

This is classic misdirection. You are attempting to ignore a real issue by providing anecdotal numbers to justify a position of intolerance.

Not a single person, outside of the small number of people that are actually looting and rioting, thinks that destroying private property is in any way acceptable.

Any time this type of argument comes up on this board, we have people claiming that there are others attempting to justify these actions. Who is that? Point them out to me.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I have not once, seen anyone on vital, ever, say that looting and destroying property is acceptable.
The mayor thought it was acceptable,that's one you dumbass.
APLMAN99
5/23/2015 11:08am
500guy wrote:
So, 99% of people rioting are scumbags. How many is that in total? 50 people, 100 people, 1,000 people? This is classic misdirection. You are attempting...

hillbilly wrote:
No, the mayor thought it was prudent to not risk injuries to the police or bystanders to try to do harm to the rioters. Similar to fighting forest fires in some respects. There are areas that you will let burn because defending those areas would put your people in too high of a risk for injuries, deplete resources for areas that are easier to defend, etc.

Similar to the way that they didn't just go in and shoot all those folks with guns pointed at federal agents during that standoff with Cliven Bundy.
5/23/2015 12:40pm

hillbilly wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
No, the mayor thought it was prudent to not risk injuries to the police or bystanders to try to do harm to the rioters. Similar to...
No, the mayor thought it was prudent to not risk injuries to the police or bystanders to try to do harm to the rioters. Similar to fighting forest fires in some respects. There are areas that you will let burn because defending those areas would put your people in too high of a risk for injuries, deplete resources for areas that are easier to defend, etc.

Similar to the way that they didn't just go in and shoot all those folks with guns pointed at federal agents during that standoff with Cliven Bundy.
Bull SHIT! That bitch clearly stated what she meant to say! The rioters/looters understood it the exact same way and did just that! destroyed the place!
Then after its all in shambles and innocent business owners who had absolutely nothing to do with ol Freddie breaking the law and getting his neck broke for it had to "pay for it".

Just an FYI....
There has not been a ONE of these thugs that got capped or killed by police lately thats all up in the media that didnt have a rap sheet a half mile long.....another common denominator for you.......they were all in commission of a crime at the time they got killed.

Some will sit there and whine about these cops being a little rough on the thugs but not one of you here defending the thug side has ever been a cop working these areas. Maybe they have just become a product of their environment.......just like the thugs!

Post a reply to: Should We riot ?

The Latest