Shocked ..Everything Is Great Apparently

swordfish
8/11/2022 1:30pm
swordfish wrote:
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking...
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking our real estate market, bringing their politics and views with them. During Covid it was so bad people with out of province plates were putting signs on their car windows saying they were just visiting family or some other excuse so their windows wouldn’t get smashed in.
lestat wrote:
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey...
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey . Is that the culture you’re worried about ?
bichwolf wrote:
Yeah, we're still picking cotton and trading confederate bills. We have a great living, for every used appliance or sofa we put in our front yard...
Yeah, we're still picking cotton and trading confederate bills. We have a great living, for every used appliance or sofa we put in our front yard the government gives us a whole block of hoop cheese.
😂😂😂
plowboy
8/11/2022 2:51pm
lestat wrote:
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey...
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey . Is that the culture you’re worried about ?
bichwolf wrote:
Yeah, we're still picking cotton and trading confederate bills. We have a great living, for every used appliance or sofa we put in our front yard...
Yeah, we're still picking cotton and trading confederate bills. We have a great living, for every used appliance or sofa we put in our front yard the government gives us a whole block of hoop cheese.
swordfish wrote:
😂😂😂
Hey...there were a few years in my youth when the only reason I survived was on that govt cheese and turkey ham. Millions of folks in this country need a hand. You can use it to slap 'em down or help lift them up. I paid a lot of taxes during my working years. Never regretted a penny cause I knew that no matter how much govt graft there was...some kid somewhere went to bed with something in his belly. Kids shouldn't suffer because of their parents ineptitude or ignorance. Not in MY country.
bichwolf
8/11/2022 3:03pm
AMen brother.
The young, the old, the disabled, the incapable should never go hungry and always have a roof overhead. Don't care how much it costs, that's who we should be.
swordfish
8/11/2022 3:10pm
bichwolf wrote:
swordfish wrote:
😂😂😂
plowboy wrote:
Hey...there were a few years in my youth when the only reason I survived was on that govt cheese and turkey ham. Millions of folks in...
Hey...there were a few years in my youth when the only reason I survived was on that govt cheese and turkey ham. Millions of folks in this country need a hand. You can use it to slap 'em down or help lift them up. I paid a lot of taxes during my working years. Never regretted a penny cause I knew that no matter how much govt graft there was...some kid somewhere went to bed with something in his belly. Kids shouldn't suffer because of their parents ineptitude or ignorance. Not in MY country.
I pay a shit load of taxes brother, I have no issue contributing my fair share. We as a country are taxed to death. 50% income tax, huge fuel taxes, 15% on pretty much any kind of retail item excluding groceries and that includes used goods. I still find away to give back to charity either through cash or volunteering. It’s getting harder and harder though these days with all the increases costs of living.

The Shop

plowboy
8/11/2022 3:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 3:25pm
swordfish wrote:
I pay a shit load of taxes brother, I have no issue contributing my fair share. We as a country are taxed to death. 50% income...
I pay a shit load of taxes brother, I have no issue contributing my fair share. We as a country are taxed to death. 50% income tax, huge fuel taxes, 15% on pretty much any kind of retail item excluding groceries and that includes used goods. I still find away to give back to charity either through cash or volunteering. It’s getting harder and harder though these days with all the increases costs of living.
I won't disagree with anything you said. As a lefty...I believe a lot more could be done if the mega rich and huge corperations paid an equal share. Not more...just equal.
swordfish
8/11/2022 3:26pm
swordfish wrote:
I pay a shit load of taxes brother, I have no issue contributing my fair share. We as a country are taxed to death. 50% income...
plowboy wrote:
I won't disagree with anything you said. As a lefty...I believe a lot more could be done if the mega rich and huge corperations paid an...
I won't disagree with anything you said. As a lefty...I believe a lot more could be done if the mega rich and huge corperations paid an equal share. Not more...just equal.
I can’t argue with you there.
lestat
8/11/2022 5:13pm
swordfish wrote:
Your province lives on equalization payments from Ontario and the west . Been that way for decades . You live in a handout province .
swordfish
8/12/2022 3:50am
swordfish wrote:
lestat wrote:
Your province lives on equalization payments from Ontario and the west . Been that way for decades . You live in a handout province .
Not quite sure how that is in any way relevant to my post? You think Alberta pays my taxes for me??😂😂
What a stupid comment Lester, typical coming from you though. M100, you have an axe to grind with Maritimers?
Jeremy A.K.
8/12/2022 4:00am
bichwolf wrote:
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether. The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks...
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether.
The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks actually.
What really sucks is the entire state is at the voting mercy of new York city. It's amazing such a small area can destroy an entire state.
M1000
8/12/2022 9:41am
swordfish wrote:
Not quite sure how that is in any way relevant to my post? You think Alberta pays my taxes for me??😂😂 What a stupid comment Lester...
Not quite sure how that is in any way relevant to my post? You think Alberta pays my taxes for me??😂😂
What a stupid comment Lester, typical coming from you though. M100, you have an axe to grind with Maritimers?
No axe to grind with Maritimes. Just ground fish 🐠. Swordfish. Laughing
swordfish
8/12/2022 9:44am
swordfish wrote:
Not quite sure how that is in any way relevant to my post? You think Alberta pays my taxes for me??😂😂 What a stupid comment Lester...
M1000 wrote:
No axe to grind with Maritimes. Just ground fish 🐠. Swordfish. Laughing
Where you from?
lestat
8/12/2022 11:16am
swordfish wrote:
As usual you’re full of shit . Albertans alone pay ten billion a year more in taxes than they receive in services . Provinces east of Ontario receive ten billion more in services than they pay in taxes . That’s how wealth transfer works up north , the west generates it and the east sucks it up .So yes Albertans and the rest of the west and Ontario’ have all been paying your taxes . For decades . Get off your high horse . You live in a parasitic culture . You should be grateful that people are moving to the east … maybe you can learn a work ethic . Get enough hours for your ticket yet ? GFY .
swordfish
8/12/2022 12:13pm
swordfish wrote:
lestat wrote:
As usual you’re full of shit . Albertans alone pay ten billion a year more in taxes than they receive in services . Provinces east of...
As usual you’re full of shit . Albertans alone pay ten billion a year more in taxes than they receive in services . Provinces east of Ontario receive ten billion more in services than they pay in taxes . That’s how wealth transfer works up north , the west generates it and the east sucks it up .So yes Albertans and the rest of the west and Ontario’ have all been paying your taxes . For decades . Get off your high horse . You live in a parasitic culture . You should be grateful that people are moving to the east … maybe you can learn a work ethic . Get enough hours for your ticket yet ? GFY .
Ummmm, yeah. We are not talking about equalization payments.
Nobody in any province is paying my personal federal, provincial, municipal, sales(HST), fuel tax or property tax but me fella.
You’re certainly making a wild amount of assumptions about people you don’t know.
I think the only parasite we should be taking about here is you and your toxic, unhinged ideas and opinions.
There is an awful lot of people in Atlantic Canada that work out west that contribute to taxes in two provinces. Myself included, I’ve paid a shit ton of taxes in AB, BC and ONT. I dont need anyone moving here to teach me any kind of ethics, work or non work related.
And me going and fucking myself is my business, and my business alone.
You sound like an absolute lunatic making a post like that.
JRT812
8/12/2022 6:08pm
bichwolf wrote:
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether. The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks...
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether.
The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks actually.
swordfish wrote:
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking...
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking our real estate market, bringing their politics and views with them. During Covid it was so bad people with out of province plates were putting signs on their car windows saying they were just visiting family or some other excuse so their windows wouldn’t get smashed in.
Dirtydeeds wrote:
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to...
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to get away from the politics and be somehwere else that might jive a little better with their beliefs or morals/standards. Myself included. Now I can’t speak for other states but I know why the locals in Texas are pissed at the people moving here and bringing their baggage. It’s mostly the large amount of tech companies moving here and relocating their employees who bring their baggage with them. I personally moved out of California to get away from the dumpster fire. The only thing I wish I could have brought with me is real Mexican food.
Interesting…Tin foil hat on…I have wondered if the blue states are purposely making it awful to push people out to red states Ultimately hoping it will turn the red states blue over time
ns503
8/12/2022 6:49pm
swordfish wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to...
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to get away from the politics and be somehwere else that might jive a little better with their beliefs or morals/standards. Myself included. Now I can’t speak for other states but I know why the locals in Texas are pissed at the people moving here and bringing their baggage. It’s mostly the large amount of tech companies moving here and relocating their employees who bring their baggage with them. I personally moved out of California to get away from the dumpster fire. The only thing I wish I could have brought with me is real Mexican food.
JRT812 wrote:
Interesting…Tin foil hat on…I have wondered if the blue states are purposely making it awful to push people out to red states Ultimately hoping it will...
Interesting…Tin foil hat on…I have wondered if the blue states are purposely making it awful to push people out to red states Ultimately hoping it will turn the red states blue over time
That makes no sense.

You think if people get so fed up with blue, they will move to another state - then vote blue when they get there?

Completely logical. Dizzy
Nighttrain
8/12/2022 7:16pm
bichwolf wrote:
Hilarious post. Government cheese was a big yellow brick of no taste, wouldn’t melt in toaster, nasty sh*t. It made me study harder in school and grind more at work. My Mother was genius.

Post a reply to: Shocked ..Everything Is Great Apparently

The Latest