Shocked ..Everything Is Great Apparently

bichwolf
Edited Date/Time 8/12/2022 6:49pm
Yeah, read a few threads and learn that the civil unrest, record crime, record inflation, recession, voting irregularities and general direction are all part of a successful government effort.
|
TeamGreen
8/10/2022 11:52am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 11:56am
All those "Blue Cities" are doing just fine.

I'm sure all the Pro-Biden Dem's on here are riding the subway in New York.
Or...
Are sending their kids to public schools in Chicago.
Or...
Are walking the streets of Downtown Los Angeles.
Or...
Are stepping in human shit on the sidewalks of San Francisco.
Or...
Are living in the burned out neighborhoods on Minneapolis.
Or...
Are working in the virtually abandoned office buildings in Portland.
Or...
Are buying a beer in downtown Seattle

Yup, Blue Shit-Stain Syndrome...and let's not even go into the misery that is the average day in NYC...the city is in a world of shit and the prices have gone insane. I might go to the SX at Giants Stadium just to see if it's gotten any better by next-spring; but, I'm not seeing it. A friend just refused to continue to do his NYC gig that he does on a weekly basis due to how F'd up the city is. They're letting him do it remotely.
bichwolf
8/10/2022 11:58am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2022 12:00pm
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether.
The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks actually.
swordfish
8/11/2022 4:44am
bichwolf wrote:
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether. The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks...
The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks actually.
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking our real estate market, bringing their politics and views with them. During Covid it was so bad people with out of province plates were putting signs on their car windows saying they were just visiting family or some other excuse so their windows wouldn’t get smashed in.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
8/11/2022 4:59am
bichwolf wrote:
One of my kids lives in Manhattan, quit riding the subway altogether. The amount of people moving from NY and CA to NC is overwhelming. Sucks...
swordfish wrote:
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking...
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking our real estate market, bringing their politics and views with them. During Covid it was so bad people with out of province plates were putting signs on their car windows saying they were just visiting family or some other excuse so their windows wouldn’t get smashed in.
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to get away from the politics and be somehwere else that might jive a little better with their beliefs or morals/standards. Myself included. Now I can’t speak for other states but I know why the locals in Texas are pissed at the people moving here and bringing their baggage. It’s mostly the large amount of tech companies moving here and relocating their employees who bring their baggage with them. I personally moved out of California to get away from the dumpster fire. The only thing I wish I could have brought with me is real Mexican food.

The Shop

swordfish
8/11/2022 5:07am
bichwolf wrote:
swordfish wrote:
They’ll come and fuck shit up no doubt. My part of the country is also experiencing massive droves of people moving from Ontario and BC. Fucking...
Dirtydeeds wrote:
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to...
I hear this argument all the time. I must say it is not 100% true. A lot of people who are relocating are doing so to get away from the politics and be somehwere else that might jive a little better with their beliefs or morals/standards. Myself included. Now I can’t speak for other states but I know why the locals in Texas are pissed at the people moving here and bringing their baggage. It’s mostly the large amount of tech companies moving here and relocating their employees who bring their baggage with them. I personally moved out of California to get away from the dumpster fire. The only thing I wish I could have brought with me is real Mexican food.
Of course it’s not 100% true.
ns503
8/11/2022 5:50am
Well, the price of gas is going down. And there is apparently a clamp down on crimes involving unlawful possession of classified documents.

So there is that.

Woohoo
Gworm
8/11/2022 6:03am
ns503 wrote:
Well, the price of gas is going down. And there is apparently a clamp down on crimes involving unlawful possession of classified documents. So there is...
Well, the price of gas is going down. And there is apparently a clamp down on crimes involving unlawful possession of classified documents.

So there is that.

Woohoo
Translation:

We only pay double for gas from 2 years ago, and we now get to live in a banana republic…

I love bananas.
tuggy450
8/11/2022 8:22am
ns503 wrote:
Well, the price of gas is going down. And there is apparently a clamp down on crimes involving unlawful possession of classified documents. So there is...

So there is that.

Woohoo
Gworm wrote:
Translation:

We only pay double for gas from 2 years ago, and we now get to live in a banana republic…

I love bananas.
Translation, the economy is in a recession. Thanks to Dark Brandon. So now demand is dropping, funny how that happens.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/11/2022 8:23am
swordfish wrote:
Hmmmm BC had more people move here since 1961 but keep making up “alternative facts”
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/11/2022 8:35am
Maybe I should post some pics of all the brand new construction being built here for housing in CA.

Side note, what is the point of your post? Do you want this to be a conservative bitchfest forum? This is non moto but it's still part of a moto forum, maybe add some content that isn't "conservativesbeinggrumpy.net".
swordfish
8/11/2022 9:09am
swordfish wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
Hmmmm BC had more people move here since 1961 but keep making up “alternative facts”
Can you shut the fuck up for once???
People are moving to Atlantic Canada from Ontario and BC in record numbers. Nowhere did I say people were still not moving to BC. Half of India and China is moving there. Is it possible for you to not come off like a raging asshole in every post you make?
Chance1216
8/11/2022 9:14am
seth505 wrote:
Maybe I should post some pics of all the brand new construction being built here for housing in CA. Side note, what is the point of...
Maybe I should post some pics of all the brand new construction being built here for housing in CA.

Side note, what is the point of your post? Do you want this to be a conservative bitchfest forum? This is non moto but it's still part of a moto forum, maybe add some content that isn't "conservativesbeinggrumpy.net".
As discussed, non-moto has become a Trump rally. But, don’t disagree. It’ll make you a lefty.
swordfish
8/11/2022 9:16am
seth505 wrote:
Maybe I should post some pics of all the brand new construction being built here for housing in CA. Side note, what is the point of...

What is the point of your post?
swordfish
8/11/2022 9:18am
seth505 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
As discussed, non-moto has become a Trump rally. But, don’t disagree. It’ll make you a lefty.
Maybe you should stop talking about him then.
Chance1216
8/11/2022 9:20am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 9:37am
seth505 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Hey, Sword Crosser, I haven’t said Jack shit about Trump one way or, the other in all of my previous posting history. Also, I wasn’t talking to you. Much like the rest of us.
swordfish
8/11/2022 9:31am
Chance1216 wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Hey, Sword Crosser, I haven’t said Jack shit about Trump one way or, the other in all of my previous posting history. Also, I wasn’t talking...
Hey, Sword Crosser, I haven’t said Jack shit about Trump one way or, the other in all of my previous posting history. Also, I wasn’t talking to you. Much like the rest of us.
You just talked about him.
I don’t care if you were not talking to me directly. It’s a discussion forum.
Chance1216
8/11/2022 9:38am
swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Hey, Sword Crosser, I haven’t said Jack shit about Trump one way or, the other in all of my previous posting history. Also, I wasn’t talking...
swordfish wrote:
Reading and, comprehension isn’t your strong point. Got it.
peelout
8/11/2022 9:39am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 9:39am
TeamGreen wrote:
All those "Blue Cities" are doing just fine. I'm sure all the Pro-Biden Dem's on here are riding the subway in New York. Or... Are sending...

Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...

Yup, Blue Shit-Stain Syndrome...and let's not even go into the misery that is the average day in NYC...the city is in a world of shit and the prices have gone insane. I might go to the SX at Giants Stadium just to see if it's gotten any better by next-spring; but, I'm not seeing it. A friend just refused to continue to do his NYC gig that he does on a weekly basis due to how F'd up the city is. They're letting him do it remotely.
Portland seems..... interesting?

is this the new normal up there?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/11/2022 10:03am
seth505 wrote:

swordfish wrote:
What is the point of your post?
Proving my point of how lame this area is in general now. I'll see myself out...
swordfish
8/11/2022 10:03am
Chance1216 wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Chance1216 wrote:
Reading and, comprehension isn’t your strong point. Got it.
Well you finally got something at least.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/11/2022 10:13am
swordfish wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Can you shut the fuck up for once??? People are moving to Atlantic Canada from Ontario and BC in record numbers. Nowhere did I say people...
People are moving to Atlantic Canada from Ontario and BC in record numbers. Nowhere did I say people were still not moving to BC. Half of India and China is moving there. Is it possible for you to not come off like a raging asshole in every post you make?
Ohh the snowflake is triggered😂😂😂😂😂 keep being angry you big freedumb guy.
swordfish
8/11/2022 10:16am
jjavaman wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Can you shut the fuck up for once??? People are moving to Atlantic Canada from Ontario and BC in record numbers. Nowhere did I say people...
jjavaman wrote:
Ohh the snowflake is triggered😂😂😂😂😂 keep being angry you big freedumb guy.
Dude, you are like a flea on my nuts. Don’t give yourself that much credit. You’re incredibly predictable.
8/11/2022 10:34am
swordfish wrote:
Dude, you are like a flea on my nuts. Don’t give yourself that much credit. You’re incredibly predictable.
bichwolf
8/11/2022 11:01am
Leftists trigger easily. Not used to debate. This is a political discussion. Start your own thread on the merits of puberty blockers if you like. I promise I won't bring Trump into it.
APLMAN99
8/11/2022 11:02am
TeamGreen wrote:
All those "Blue Cities" are doing just fine. I'm sure all the Pro-Biden Dem's on here are riding the subway in New York. Or... Are sending...

Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...

peelout wrote:
Portland seems..... interesting?

is this the new normal up there?
Not going to go to the reddit site as it sets off my filters here at work but I go to Portland pretty often (8-10 times a yearish). My oldest daughter lives in the city proper and my youngest daughter lives out towards Tigard/Beaverton. For the most part, Portland is like any major city right now where homelessness is rampant. But you can walk all over the city and not see much of anything out of the ordinary most of the time. There is no doubt that there are some localized events that I would shy away from, but for the most part it is a calm, peaceful place.

We usually stay downtown when we go to visit. One weekend there was a large Patriot Prayer demonstration that was counter protested by a bunch of other weirdos. To watch the news you would have thought that the city was burning to the ground and that anarchy was everywhere, but we were one block up and two blocks over from the whole thing and never even realized it was occurring until we got back to the hotel later that night.

It's a beautiful city, other than the sadness of seeing so many homeless people living out in the rain and weather most of the year.
kongols
8/11/2022 12:46pm
seth505 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
That`s the feeling I get. It`s odd. And fuck Trump. If he was president right now, there would be russian tanks already rolling the streets of my town.
swordfish
8/11/2022 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 12:53pm
seth505 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:
kongols wrote:
That`s the feeling I get. It`s odd. And fuck Trump. If he was president right now, there would be russian tanks already rolling the streets of...
That`s the feeling I get. It`s odd. And fuck Trump. If he was president right now, there would be russian tanks already rolling the streets of my town.
American tanks maybe.
That makes zero sense Kongols. If Biden keeps shit up that might just come true.
lestat
8/11/2022 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 12:55pm
bichwolf wrote:
swordfish wrote:
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey . Is that the culture you’re worried about ?
plowboy
8/11/2022 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2022 1:00pm
swordfish wrote:
American tanks maybe.
That makes zero sense Kongols. If Biden keeps shit up that might just come true.
Explain please? Did you mean American forces would be in Latvia protecting them from further Russian aggression or we'd be there as invading occupiers? I'm slow so help me outBlush .

Edit...it looks like you added to your post.
bichwolf
8/11/2022 1:25pm
bichwolf wrote:
swordfish wrote:
lestat wrote:
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey...
Isn’t your part of the country infamous for living off the taxpayers ? I’ve heard that you guys have perfected the art of collecting pogey . Is that the culture you’re worried about ?
Yeah, we're still picking cotton and trading confederate bills. We have a great living, for every used appliance or sofa we put in our front yard the government gives us a whole block of hoop cheese.

Post a reply to: Shocked ..Everything Is Great Apparently

The Latest