Share a laugh.

Chance1216
10/27/2021 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2022 10:56am
Seems many of us are enduring hardships and, loss of loved ones. I figured I’d start a thread where, we could all share a laugh. If you have a song, a meme, a joke or, whatever, share it. This made me laugh so, I’ll start. Have a good day everyone.
Edit: I myself, deal with pain through laughter and, distractions. I figure enjoying laughter is something we can all agree on. https://youtu.be/ZthGh758pYY
|
MO 23
10/27/2021 5:03pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2021 5:03pm
Haha
And good idea....too much seriousness in the world at the moment. especially on the Vital Non-Moto forum

Here is one that I think anyone working from home at the moment can relate to
https://youtu.be/DYu_bGbZiiQ
early
Fantasy
2139th
10/27/2021 5:32pm

sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
10/28/2021 2:20am
Oldie but goodie. The super hero joke.
One day Superman was bored and feeling horny, he heard Spider-Man was in town so he called him up and asked if he wanted to go out somewhere and try to meet some girls, Spider-Man sad “Oh man i’m actually busy hanging off the side of a building right now” “But I heard Wonder Woman is in town maybe you should go knock on her door”. “Great idea” so superman goes over to wonder woman’s apartment, knocks on her door but there’s no answer, he try’s again and nothing. So he flys up into the sky to think what to try next and when he looks down, son of a bitch if it isn’t Wonder Woman laying out on her apt roof, naked, spread eagled on a blanket just laying there sunning herself. He starts to contemplate what’s his opening line should be and what’s going to be his best strategy to get her into the sack, then he thought to himself “What if she doesn’t want to go out”? “What if she just wants to be left alone” ? I am Superman, I could just drop out of the sky right on top of her, take care of business and fly off before she even knows what’s happening. That sounded kind of fucked up but he was horny as shit so he said fuck it and dive bombs on top her, fucks the shit out her and flys away. She sat up startled and said “WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS THAT” ?

and the Invisible Man said
“I DON’T KNOW BUT IT SURE TORE UP MY ASS” !!

The Shop

G-man
10/28/2021 5:25pm

SEEMEFIRST
10/28/2021 6:09pm
TALKING DOG FOR SALE... $15.00

I guy is driving down a country road and sees that sign.
He's thinking it's bullshit of course.
He pulls through the gate on his way to the house, and a dog is running in front of him.

He stops and the dog runs to the door of his truck and says "you see the sign"?

WTF? He says to the dog, yeah, I did, I guess it's about you.

The dog says, "yeah, Bob's become an asshole. He forgets about all the work I did for him in the CIA, and now he's just trying to get rid of me".

Driver says "CIA! What's that about"?
Dog says "Yeah, I used to sit in meetings as a service dog, and relay information back to the CIA, did tours in Russia, China... All over.

So the driver is flipping out and hauls ass to the house.
The old man says "Here about the dog"?

Driver says "Yes sir, he's amazing! Why are you only asking for $15.00!"

Old man says "He's a fucking liar, he's never been off the ranch".
Ted722
10/28/2021 6:40pm
Crap, I have a stick shift, going to have to get premium. Should of went with the diesel pickup! 🤣
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
10/29/2021 8:53am
Who can blame Ricky..gives me the giggles everytime i see this pic.

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
10/29/2021 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2021 8:18pm
She ain't no laugh. She is Swedish, she is a fingerstyle guitarist and is easily ranked in the top 10 in the world.

Her name is Gabriella Quevedo. This is her arrangement of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters"

https://youtu.be/xnP396-1U0s
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
10/29/2021 9:50pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/29/516535/s1200_3E5363AB_4F39_4386_A272_2F76E57D28EE.jpg[/img]

Holeee shit hahaha
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
10/29/2021 10:05pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/29/516535/s1200_3E5363AB_4F39_4386_A272_2F76E57D28EE.jpg[/img]

sumdood wrote:
Holeee shit hahaha
How are you healing uo Sumdood? You've been through hell and often think about you. Praying that you make a good solid recovery.
Vet57
10/30/2021 3:45am
Ted722
10/30/2021 6:05am

PNWRider
10/30/2021 6:19pm
A poor farmer’s son turns 18, and his father wants him to “become a man.” Unfortunately, the family has very little other than the farm itself. The father sits the son down. He explains that he wants him to go into town to the brothel, but he doesn’t have enough money to pay the “fee.” He hands him a duck from the farm and says “perhaps one of the nice women will empathize with your situation and take the duck as payment.”

The son goes into town with the duck. Upon reaching the brothel and explaining his situation, one of the women takes pity and agrees. It turns out that the son is a natural. The woman was so impressed that she tells the son she’ll give the duck back if they can do it again. Of course the son agrees.

Satisfied, the son is walking proudly across the street on his way home when he is nearly hit by a distracted driver. Unfortunately, while jumping out of the way, he lost the duck and it gets hit by the truck. The driver tells the son that he can’t afford any trouble with the police and offers him 50 dollars to forget the whole thing, which the son accepts.

Upon returning home, the farmer asks his son how it went. His son replied :

“Pretty good-I got a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and 50 bucks for a fucked up duck.”
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
10/31/2021 9:43am
Boomslang wrote:
How are you healing uo Sumdood? You've been through hell and often think about you. Praying that you make a good solid recovery.
Hey man thanks for asking. I'm trying to patiently wait until November 12th. That's the 3 month mark since the last surgery and when I'll see if a union is forming between the (now 2 instead of 3) pieces of femur. Until then still on the walker or in the wheelchair. If it looks good on the 12th I go to "Partial weight bearing" and can transition to crutches and cane and start motoring around without being so careful. Everything looked good at 8 weeks, there was no visible bone growth at that point but nothing had come loose either, plus the infection seems to be under control with the anti-biotics at a much easier to mange twice a day schedule. So...... yeah slow but sure. Aren't you glad you asked ? Hahaha have to try to throw some humor out since this is the joke thread. Lol. Hope you're doing well on all fronts
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
10/31/2021 10:02am
Boomslang wrote:
sumdood wrote:
Hey man thanks for asking. I'm trying to patiently wait until November 12th. That's the 3 month mark since the last surgery and when I'll see...
Hey man thanks for asking. I'm trying to patiently wait until November 12th. That's the 3 month mark since the last surgery and when I'll see if a union is forming between the (now 2 instead of 3) pieces of femur. Until then still on the walker or in the wheelchair. If it looks good on the 12th I go to "Partial weight bearing" and can transition to crutches and cane and start motoring around without being so careful. Everything looked good at 8 weeks, there was no visible bone growth at that point but nothing had come loose either, plus the infection seems to be under control with the anti-biotics at a much easier to mange twice a day schedule. So...... yeah slow but sure. Aren't you glad you asked ? Hahaha have to try to throw some humor out since this is the joke thread. Lol. Hope you're doing well on all fronts
You'll get there bud, i went through close on 6 months hell with a broken femur. That was in 1990. I'm starting to have problems with my right hip joint...a problem which stems from the broken femur from back then.

Damn old age creeping in....Laughing

sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
10/31/2021 11:55am
Boomslang wrote:
You'll get there bud, i went through close on 6 months hell with a broken femur. That was in 1990. I'm starting to have problems with...
You'll get there bud, i went through close on 6 months hell with a broken femur. That was in 1990. I'm starting to have problems with my right hip joint...a problem which stems from the broken femur from back then.

Oh damn sorry to hear that, but hip replacements are pretty easy nowadays, you just go through the drive-through Laughing
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
10/31/2021 12:07pm
Boomslang wrote:
You'll get there bud, i went through close on 6 months hell with a broken femur. That was in 1990. I'm starting to have problems with...

sumdood wrote:
Oh damn sorry to hear that, but hip replacements are pretty easy nowadays, you just go through the drive-through Laughing
Just the thought of it has me ol knees shaking. I'll ride it out until i can't walk anymore. Its not bad but i can feel that its wearing out. If i lay on my back and raise my right knee towards my shoulder, the hip joint almost locks and I hear and feel a loud cluck sound when I extended my leg back straight.

I have miss placed my X Rays some in one of the filling cabnets. My femur broke in three places..one was up in the ball portion of the femur. I had a rod inserted, bone graft off of my hop and the whole lot was screwed togethet. I still have the hardware somewhere in the garage.

Ill look for it tomorrow as i have buggerall to do.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
10/31/2021 12:26pm
Boomslang wrote:
Just the thought of it has me ol knees shaking. I'll ride it out until i can't walk anymore. Its not bad but i can feel...
Just the thought of it has me ol knees shaking. I'll ride it out until i can't walk anymore. Its not bad but i can feel that its wearing out. If i lay on my back and raise my right knee towards my shoulder, the hip joint almost locks and I hear and feel a loud cluck sound when I extended my leg back straight.

I have miss placed my X Rays some in one of the filling cabnets. My femur broke in three places..one was up in the ball portion of the femur. I had a rod inserted, bone graft off of my hop and the whole lot was screwed togethet. I still have the hardware somewhere in the garage.

Ill look for it tomorrow as i have buggerall to do.
You should check out this video before you volunteer for any implants, it's pretty interesting stuff. Make sure you watch the whole thing.

Post a reply to: Share a laugh.

The Latest