Sex in a restaurant booth?

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:29am
I am APPALLED!WoohooWoohoo GODLESS HEATHENS!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino has finished testifying in the case of a woman who demanded millions from him after a sexual tryst, saying he didn't immediately report threatening phone calls because he didn't want his family to find out.

Pitino said Thursday that he kept quiet to "contain" potentially damaging information.

He and the attorney for Karen Cunagin Sypher, who is charged with extortion, had multiple heated exchanges during two hours of questioning Thursday.

Pitino a day earlier acknowledged on the stand the two had sex in a restaurant booth. Sypher has alleged it was rape.

During questioning about the rape allegation, Pitino interrupted defense lawyer James Earhart saying he's "here to give the truth." Earhart replied: "I bet you are."
|
yzthumpa
7/29/2010 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2010 2:07pm
Wonder how many other diners told their waitress, "I'll have what he's having."
Biscuit
7/29/2010 3:01pm
Rape?

Didn't the owner of the resteraunt leave them a key and tell em to lock up?

Rape my ass!!

Bitch wants a check, fuck her. And fuck him for cheating on his wife.
7/29/2010 5:13pm
Sounds like a blue plate special...

The Shop

jmar
7/29/2010 5:26pm
The women is a fucking dirt bag, but everyone want's to dog pile on her. Why isn't the morals and ethics of Rick Pitino coming into play here?

Both are the sleaze of what we all live with today.

Both are total fuck ups.
jndmx
7/29/2010 7:57pm
Sounds to me like his word is shit and her reputation is shot.

They deserve each other.
observer
7/30/2010 12:26am
jndmx wrote:
Sounds to me like his word is shit and her reputation is shot.

They deserve each other.
X2
7/30/2010 6:39am
I really don't see this as that big of a deal. He wanted his carrot wiggled she wiggled it!

Everyone deserves to get laid but no one deserves to get paid!
jndmx
7/30/2010 6:49am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2010 7:12am
I really don't see this as that big of a deal. He wanted his carrot wiggled she wiggled it! Everyone deserves to get laid but no...
I really don't see this as that big of a deal. He wanted his carrot wiggled she wiggled it!

Everyone deserves to get laid but no one deserves to get paid!
I have no problem with the carrot wiggling but if you are married then your options for who will do the wiggling are limited.....that is part of the deal.
I no angel by any means but I think if you marry someone then you stay true.
If you want to bone someone else either get a divorce or face the consequenses.

I agree that the blackmail is a shit thing to do.
If you want to charge admission to your pussy at least do it up front.
7/30/2010 6:57am
jndmx wrote:
I have no problem with the carrot wiggling but if you are married then your options for who will do the wiggling are limited.....that is part...
I have no problem with the carrot wiggling but if you are married then your options for who will do the wiggling are limited.....that is part of the deal.

I have been married but am not currently! I told her up front that i did not believe in marriage and that she was not going to be the last chick I ever nailed. She agreed and we had no issues the whole time we were married with me getting strange.

I do think if you say you are going to be monogamous you should be.

Blackmail is total bullshit. I do think any woman that is married to a man that travels as much as these athletes and coaches and makes the kind of money they do is lying to herself if she does not think they will cheat.
jndmx
7/30/2010 7:58am
jndmx wrote:
I have no problem with the carrot wiggling but if you are married then your options for who will do the wiggling are limited.....that is part...

I have been married but am not currently! I told her up front that i did not believe in marriage and that she was not going...
I have been married but am not currently! I told her up front that i did not believe in marriage and that she was not going to be the last chick I ever nailed. She agreed and we had no issues the whole time we were married with me getting strange.

I do think if you say you are going to be monogamous you should be.

Blackmail is total bullshit. I do think any woman that is married to a man that travels as much as these athletes and coaches and makes the kind of money they do is lying to herself if she does not think they will cheat.
Totally agree with you.

As long as it is known upfront then there is no lying or deception.
7/30/2010 8:09am
jndmx wrote:
Totally agree with you.

As long as it is known upfront then there is no lying or deception.
I just tell them right up front. "I don't do the whole monogamy thing!" some leave but most stay. They are amazingly tolerant at times if you are just honest. Some are not but most are.
pitbike502
7/30/2010 3:14pm
"She agreed and we had no issues the whole time we were married with me getting strange. "

Cool
7/30/2010 3:37pm
I certainly hope that the restaurant cleaned the table well.
Reminds me of a time when I spent a few months using my afternoon break to get freaky with my assistant on our manager's meeting room table. I'd giggle every morning we had had our meeting in there.
7/30/2010 4:09pm
I certainly hope that the restaurant cleaned the table well.
Reminds me of a time when I spent a few months using my afternoon break to get freaky with my assistant on our manager's meeting room...
Reminds me of a time when I spent a few months using my afternoon break to get freaky with my assistant on our manager's meeting room table. I'd giggle every morning we had had our meeting in there.
I banged our 19 year old switchboard operator on the VP's desk and made her leave her panties in his top drawer. The next day when he called me i told him to check the drawer. He had drooled over this girl for a while. I thought it was hilarious turns out he did not! I did not get fired but he did yell at me.Blush

Post a reply to: Sex in a restaurant booth?

The Latest