Serena Williams

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
9/14/2018 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2018 3:47pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/11/286777/s1200_DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg[/img] Appearantly the world does not see humour as we do in OZ! This has been condemned world wide. Puppies!

Appearantly the world does not see humour as we do in OZ!

This has been condemned world wide.
Puppies!

The funniest part of that cartoon is in the background. “The just let her win” comment cracked me up.

I grew up watching John McEnroe’s temper tamtrums and Serena has a way to go before she surpasses the bad boy. She should be ashamed by her actions just like all the other spoiled tennis brats who throw fits
borg
9/14/2018 6:11pm
If you isolate the face, nobody would know who that is. That means it's not a very good caricature. I don't know anything about the cartoonist so I wont impute anything negative except that it's poorly done. Suspicion is not entirely unwarranted though.
APLMAN99
9/14/2018 6:57pm
borg wrote:
If you isolate the face, nobody would know who that is. That means it's not a very good caricature. I don't know anything about the cartoonist...
If you isolate the face, nobody would know who that is. That means it's not a very good caricature. I don't know anything about the cartoonist so I wont impute anything negative except that it's poorly done. Suspicion is not entirely unwarranted though.
I don’t know if it is intended to be racist or not, but it’s a little strange that they gave her opponent a completely different appearance.....
MJC
9/14/2018 6:58pm
borg wrote:
If you isolate the face, nobody would know who that is. That means it's not a very good caricature. I don't know anything about the cartoonist...
Dunno mate, but typically satirical cartoons are based on physical facial features, a big arse doesn’t quite narrow it down enough.
But taking this in context (tennis court, ridiculous tutu thing she wears etc), I think blind Freddy could figure out who the subject is.
Leave racism out of it. Look into Knight’s other cartoons, even the Kyrgios one from a week before, and you’ll educate yourself

The Shop

JAFO92
9/14/2018 7:37pm
Oh for fucks sake, the cartoon is spot on and no different than any other caricature cartoon thats ever been done.

smh
early
Fantasy
2139th
9/14/2018 8:26pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I don’t know if it is intended to be racist or not, but it’s a little strange that they gave her opponent a completely different appearance.....
Naomi Osaka's appearance in the cartoon is not as far off as alot of people are saying, she did have a blonde pony tail.
borg
9/15/2018 6:15pm
borg wrote:
MJC wrote:
Dunno mate, but typically satirical cartoons are based on physical facial features, a big arse doesn’t quite narrow it down enough. But taking this in context...
Dunno mate, but typically satirical cartoons are based on physical facial features, a big arse doesn’t quite narrow it down enough.
But taking this in context (tennis court, ridiculous tutu thing she wears etc), I think blind Freddy could figure out who the subject is.
Leave racism out of it. Look into Knight’s other cartoons, even the Kyrgios one from a week before, and you’ll educate yourself
What the hell do you know you wallaby raper?
Anyway, I love you guys, you're the second best country in the world. We are used to walking on eggshells here when it comes to race. You guys? Not so much.
9/16/2018 5:10am
borg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Not really you yo-yo. Her opponent was this teeny-tiny thing. as depicted. We all know Serena is built like a brick house. She puts some men to shame in the athletic department.

Post a reply to: Serena Williams

The Latest