Saving voicemail to a hard copy.

MudPup545
10/20/2017 4:58am
Putting this out there to help others. I lost my mom on Thursday, October 12. The past few days have been hard for us but, we'll get through it. I have a voicemail on my phone from her that I saved from a call she made to me the day of Red Bud. She called because she was looking for me in the crowd on TV. It was the last time she ever left a message for me. If you are a Verizon customer you can contact a company called CBW Productions, 800-770-8046 and they can transfer your voicemail to a hard copy. The catch is, they must be still saved on your phone. I will have her voice with me now and I hope this information can be found useful to someone else. Thank you.
|
kburgie
10/20/2017 7:45am
Sorry for your loss Sad Glad you were able to save that message.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/20/2017 8:42am
MudPup545 wrote:
Putting this out there to help others. I lost my mom on Thursday, October 12. The past few days have been hard for us but, we'll...
Putting this out there to help others. I lost my mom on Thursday, October 12. The past few days have been hard for us but, we'll get through it. I have a voicemail on my phone from her that I saved from a call she made to me the day of Red Bud. She called because she was looking for me in the crowd on TV. It was the last time she ever left a message for me. If you are a Verizon customer you can contact a company called CBW Productions, 800-770-8046 and they can transfer your voicemail to a hard copy. The catch is, they must be still saved on your phone. I will have her voice with me now and I hope this information can be found useful to someone else. Thank you.
I'm not sure sure if you're into tattoos or if you have any or not but I came across something really cool a while ago and just thought you should know about it.

If you don't have any you might want to consider getting your first one after you watch the video.

https://youtu.be/TeljWioqQOw?rel=0
MudPup545
10/20/2017 12:31pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not sure sure if you're into tattoos or if you have any or not but I came across something really cool a while ago and...
I'm not sure sure if you're into tattoos or if you have any or not but I came across something really cool a while ago and just thought you should know about it.

If you don't have any you might want to consider getting your first one after you watch the video.

https://youtu.be/TeljWioqQOw?rel=0
I have 3 already so no, definitely not against them...lol. That is pretty damn cool!! Something to think about, thank you.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
10/20/2017 1:59pm
Very sorry for your loss brother and thanks for the info.

The Shop

APLMAN99
10/20/2017 7:13pm
Sorry for your loss. I kept my mom's last birthday message to me for over 2 years, then finally let it go when I realized I had all kinds of video of her already.

As for saving the VM, you may be able to get an adapter/program for your computer that plugs into your phone's headphone jack and save the output as a WAV file. I can sort of picture it, but I'm not technologically literate enough to figure out exactly what you'd need.
TXDirt
10/21/2017 2:35am
Depending on your smart phone you can send the voicemail as an attachment in an email or as a text message or even share in a Facebook group. Very easy on iPhone to save/send several different ways.
MudPup545
10/21/2017 3:21am
TXDirt wrote:
Depending on your smart phone you can send the voicemail as an attachment in an email or as a text message or even share in a...
Depending on your smart phone you can send the voicemail as an attachment in an email or as a text message or even share in a Facebook group. Very easy on iPhone to save/send several different ways.
Thank you. I'll keep this in mind going forward.

Post a reply to: Saving voicemail to a hard copy.

The Latest