SHO - Billions

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2018 8:36 AM

Love this show.

Season 3 starts Sunday March 25th at 10pm.

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/8/2018 9:07 AM

I need to binge seasons 1 & 2 and get caught up. Damian Lewis is one of my favorite actors. Loved him in Band of Brothers and Homeland (that show hasn't been the same since they killed him off).

|

1/8/2018 9:24 AM

Gimme a rundown of what the plot is.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/8/2018 10:59 AM

Agree with the above, Homeland, well, now you gotta watch till they kill it I suppose.

It went kinda weird when they had to bring in the dyke broad.

The He/She/it, whatever the hell they call themselves plays a good part, but honestly, they should have done the same role with an attractive high class chick, because in the real world, that's how it is.

Show is great though. Better than most. I feel they wrote that thing in to try to appeal to a larger audience, but they probably lost more than they gained.

It got a LOT of criticism.

For example, the chick at the beginning of this scene is very typical of what I posted.

|

1/8/2018 11:07 AM

|

1/8/2018 11:54 AM

Yeah shes a cool chick for sure.

I laughed at the MCfee or wtvr his name is and the hot girl inthe office Deb joking about getting her an Aston Mini or something. Cant remember the joke but I remember laughing at it haha.

Also I never watched Homeland but Bobby Axlerod was in a cancelled show I watched years ago called "Life" I liked that show

|

1/8/2018 12:43 PM

What blows me away is Lewis can turn off his English accent in a second.

|

1/8/2018 12:54 PM

Awesome, awesome show.

|

3/23/2018 5:27 PM

Quick reminder. Season 3 starts Sunday at 10pm.

Should be another great season.

|

5/15/2018 4:28 PM

This show gets better every episode!

|

5/15/2018 4:52 PM

I never has a desire to watch it until I saw this post. We started with season 1 and are now a few episodes into season 3. One of my alltime favorite series

|

5/15/2018 5:06 PM

I'm really enjoying this season. It's been renewed for a 4th season.

|

5/15/2018 5:10 PM

KennyT wrote:

I never has a desire to watch it until I saw this post. We started with season 1 and are now a few episodes into season 3. One of my alltime favorite series

Have you watched Westworld? That's another good one. That's also been renewed for a 3rd season.

|

5/15/2018 5:16 PM

KennyT wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Have you watched Westworld? That's another good one. That's also been renewed for a 3rd season.

Oh yes....love that too. Great cast and whoever thought that storyline up is amazing. So much more to it than the original movie

|

5/15/2018 6:14 PM

If you like Billions then you'll like Ray Donovan.

|

6/10/2018 7:01 PM

The season finale for the 3rd season just aired. All I have to say is this show really just gets better and better by the episode. I'm already looking forward to season 4.

Great season.

|

6/10/2018 11:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2019 9:56 AM

My favourite scene is the dog shit scene, where he rants about how society will collaps if people don’t pick up their dogs shit. Hilarious and well writtenlaughing

|

6/11/2018 1:06 AM

Looking forward to seeing what Axe and Chuck got schemed up next season. The star of this show that holds it all together is Wendy.

|

6/11/2018 8:41 AM

Fuck, fuck, fuck, now we have to wait a year for new season. Awesome show.

|

6/16/2018 12:16 AM

kongols wrote:

Left us one helluva cliffhanger to boot! That sneaky little worm is gonna try and do big things.

I cant even fathom what i would do with all that $$$.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

6/16/2018 7:32 AM

kongols wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Left us one helluva cliffhanger to boot! That sneaky little worm is gonna try and do big things.

I cant even fathom what i would do with all that $$$.

I liked the season ender. It’s nice to see two enemies banding together for a attack. This is one of those series that can be watched a second time

|

1/12/2019 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 12:33 PM

Season 4 starts on March 17th.

Looking forward to it.

|

1/12/2019 3:05 PM

Awesome show, entertaining and also educational about the subject matter. I also want to marry Wendy Rhoades.

|

3/14/2019 11:43 PM

Just a reminder, season 4 starts this Sunday night.

?rel=0
|

3/15/2019 3:39 PM

Wendy is a fine piece of woman, great show.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

3/16/2019 1:01 PM

Yep, One of my fav shows too. Can't wait to see how the new alliance between AX and Chuck plays out.

|

3/21/2019 8:43 PM

I love this show but damn, i so much like being able to binge watch full seasons, i might wait and do that...maybe break it into half.

Mav, do you know how many episodes there are?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/21/2019 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2019 8:57 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I love this show but damn, i so much like being able to binge watch full seasons, i might wait and do that...maybe break it into half.

Mav, do you know how many episodes there are?

Yeah, this show is awesome. Been looking forward to Sunday night all week.

Season 4 has 12 episodes.

Edit: From what it appears the last episode of the season should air on June 2nd. That's if there's no specials or interruptions.

|

4/1/2019 8:54 PM

Just doesn't have the Vibe it did when Chuck and AX were at war.

|

6/3/2019 2:34 PM

Season Finale airs this Sunday.

Great news, Billions has been renewed for a 5th season. For some reason I have a feeling that it'll be the final season.

What do you guys think?

|