str8line
2/3/2020 1:35pm

Wow.

|
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
2/3/2020 1:40pm
"So, we need you to cut the last remaining steel cable which supports the entire shebang. You'll have to haul ass back to the bucket once the cable snaps, but don't worry; we'll let you be free of any safety harness so you can run as fast as possible."
AJ565
2/3/2020 1:49pm
Falcon wrote:
"So, we need you to cut the last remaining steel cable which supports the entire shebang. You'll have to haul ass back to the bucket once...
"So, we need you to cut the last remaining steel cable which supports the entire shebang. You'll have to haul ass back to the bucket once the cable snaps, but don't worry; we'll let you be free of any safety harness so you can run as fast as possible."
He didn't make it sadly.
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/3/2020 2:01pm
That's some faces of death shit

The Shop

JAFO92
2/3/2020 2:42pm
That couldnt have been handled with a remotely controlled charge of C4 ?

smh
peelout
2/3/2020 4:03pm
that was fucked up, i hate seeing obvious death
Chance1216
2/3/2020 4:32pm
Should’ve at least been harnessed off to the basket. Sad.
APLMAN99
2/3/2020 5:26pm
I'll bet that they're just glad that they don't have to comply with any of that OSHA crap...…..!
JeremyK
2/3/2020 5:31pm
It looks like he made it to the basket ,you can see him jump on the side of it and hang on .
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2866th
2/3/2020 7:14pm
About as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.
Mossy
2/3/2020 7:40pm
Holy shit
APLMAN99
2/3/2020 7:47pm
JeremyK wrote:
It looks like he made it to the basket ,you can see him jump on the side of it and hang on .
I wish that were the case, but it looks like only the guy who was already in the basket is in or on the basket after the crash.
JeremyK
2/3/2020 7:59pm
JeremyK wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wish that were the case, but it looks like only the guy who was already in the basket is in or on the basket after...
I wish that were the case, but it looks like only the guy who was already in the basket is in or on the basket after the crash.
Oh damn , i was hoping he was one lucky sob .
jeffro503
2/3/2020 7:59pm
early wrote:
There are things in those videos that I saw 35 years ago , that I still wish today that I wish I never would have. There have been videos on Bitchute that I've seen , that I really wish I hadn't either. This video here , I think we all know the outcome , but it's just surreal seeing it actually happen. Shit like this happens all the time , but it still makes you think , " That poor sob , may he rest in piece ". Doesn't matter where you are from , since the guy probably had a family and friends that will miss him , due to someone else's bad judgement , on how to keep their workers safe.
APLMAN99
2/3/2020 8:07pm
early wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
There are things in those videos that I saw 35 years ago , that I still wish today that I wish I never would have. There...
There are things in those videos that I saw 35 years ago , that I still wish today that I wish I never would have. There have been videos on Bitchute that I've seen , that I really wish I hadn't either. This video here , I think we all know the outcome , but it's just surreal seeing it actually happen. Shit like this happens all the time , but it still makes you think , " That poor sob , may he rest in piece ". Doesn't matter where you are from , since the guy probably had a family and friends that will miss him , due to someone else's bad judgement , on how to keep their workers safe.
Our fraternity back in the day had a huge selection of FOD and other snuff film types from all over the world. I remember watching the first few and with 15-30 drunk guys it just seemed like fake for the most part.

Then about the 3rd time I was watching them with a group, one of the guys started freaking out, sobbing, screaming, etc.

Later we were told by the house president that one of the deaths shown was actually a family member of the guy who freaked out. Changed the perspective for me, and all those films seemed to disappear from the TV room.
jeffro503
2/3/2020 9:24pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Our fraternity back in the day had a huge selection of FOD and other snuff film types from all over the world. I remember watching the...
Our fraternity back in the day had a huge selection of FOD and other snuff film types from all over the world. I remember watching the first few and with 15-30 drunk guys it just seemed like fake for the most part.

Then about the 3rd time I was watching them with a group, one of the guys started freaking out, sobbing, screaming, etc.

Later we were told by the house president that one of the deaths shown was actually a family member of the guy who freaked out. Changed the perspective for me, and all those films seemed to disappear from the TV room.
I could totally understand that. It's a different thing to hear about , to talk about , to see it on film and then to actually see it could be something a person could never get out of their head. There are Vet's here on this forum that have probably seen some really bad stuff. I was never in the service , but saw something terrible when I was about 10 years old , right in front of me , and it'll be something I'll never forget. Since I saw that , and the old FOD films ( or part of them ) when I was young , I try and stay clear of the actual gruesome stuff like that. Maybe it's me personally , but every time I see something like that , it sticks with me forever , and I hate it.
kongols
2/3/2020 11:29pm
JeremyK wrote:
Nope. That`s another guy.
MudPup545
2/4/2020 3:32am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Our fraternity back in the day had a huge selection of FOD and other snuff film types from all over the world. I remember watching the...

jeffro503 wrote:
I could totally understand that. It's a different thing to hear about , to talk about , to see it on film and then to actually...
I could totally understand that. It's a different thing to hear about , to talk about , to see it on film and then to actually see it could be something a person could never get out of their head. There are Vet's here on this forum that have probably seen some really bad stuff. I was never in the service , but saw something terrible when I was about 10 years old , right in front of me , and it'll be something I'll never forget. Since I saw that , and the old FOD films ( or part of them ) when I was young , I try and stay clear of the actual gruesome stuff like that. Maybe it's me personally , but every time I see something like that , it sticks with me forever , and I hate it.
Those Faces of Death videos, I watched one years ago and couldn’t believe there is a market for that garbage. I served as a firefighter for 10 years and saw things that I will never be able to get out of my head. To this day I can still see the faces of kids I put into body bags. If people could be there and stand next to the parents of that kid it would change their minds in regards to those types of videos and how they are so called “entertaining”.
JAFO92
2/4/2020 6:01am
MudPup545 wrote:
Those Faces of Death videos, I watched one years ago and couldn’t believe there is a market for that garbage. I served as a firefighter for...
Those Faces of Death videos, I watched one years ago and couldn’t believe there is a market for that garbage. I served as a firefighter for 10 years and saw things that I will never be able to get out of my head. To this day I can still see the faces of kids I put into body bags. If people could be there and stand next to the parents of that kid it would change their minds in regards to those types of videos and how they are so called “entertaining”.
Ive always said that too, Hollywood trying to make those stupid 'crime scene' TV shows and America gets a boner over it all and they get ratings. Trust me, what they put on TV aint close to right. (certainly doesnt have the smell) Spend a few decades doing first calls for a funeral home and spend all night at the prep table trying to put shit back together, that'll fix 'em. You mentioned the kids in the body bag, its bad enough putting 'em in a bag, try being the guy who hasta get that shit back out, throw it on the prep table and spend all night attempting to make it all viewable for the family the next morning. Oh, and you gotta embalm it all, too.

You dont hafta go overseas and be in the military to see stuff that is indescribably macabre.
Foghorn
2/4/2020 10:14am
Hate seeing things like that especially knowing it is totally preventable. Reminds me of Lampson Crane's Big Blue that fell over in Milwaukee in 1999. Four ironworkers killed. Pressure was brought to bear to make the lift even though wind conditions were out of spec for the lift. No graphic deaths in the video, just footage of the crane collapsing.

peelout
2/4/2020 10:46am
MudPup545 wrote:
Those Faces of Death videos, I watched one years ago and couldn’t believe there is a market for that garbage. I served as a firefighter for...
over the years browsing reddit i've seen some shit that i wished i hadn't. i'll never understand people wanting to watch that stuff. fucking horrible.
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/4/2020 10:56am
Upon closer inspection this appears to be a video of the the 2020 Iowa Democratic Caucus
2/4/2020 11:47am
I don't like seeing that kind of stuff that would have been a situation where i would have gladly of been fired.

It reminds me of a sad moment in my life i wish I could take back. It's been 25 years now since it happened and I still beat myself up over wishing I should have done more. I was only 16 but my best friend from highschool who was still only 15.

Died from a night of drinking he had to much and got alcohol poisoning and I'll never forget the next morning when I went to wake him up.
Fox88
Fantasy
21st
2/5/2020 11:34am
the original video is some nuts footage, that guy sure made a valiant attempt.. so heavy.. I watched several times in slow motion, its a curse I have that I can't look away when I should..

thread loosely reminds me of a documentary I recently watched for free on youtube - "the bridge". It documents the golden state bridge for an entire year, and they capture folks jumping to their deaths. they have backstories from their friends and families and it runs over an hour, but I couldn't look away...

Post a reply to: Russian stadium collapse

The Latest