Russia vaccine

kongols
8/25/2020 10:05am
On other news- Africa has been declared polio free. I think it has something to do with vaccines. Not sure.
8/25/2020 10:48am
kongols wrote:
On other news- Africa has been declared polio free. I think it has something to do with vaccines. Not sure.
Cool, Gates can now start on tuberculosis.
kongols
8/25/2020 11:07am
kongols wrote:
Cool, Gates can now start on tuberculosis.
I hope he does. I was tuberculosis infected when I was 7 or 8 years old.

The Shop

hard2kill
8/25/2020 12:20pm
One of Bill's latest videos... looks hopeful:Huh y: DizzyDizzy
kongols
8/25/2020 2:39pm
kongols wrote:
I`m sure it has something to do with this. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53856776
I wouldn’t trust the BBC to tell me the time let alone news.
If it makes you feel better, you can read the same thing elswhere. https://www.livescience.com/genetically-modified-mosquito-florida.html
To tin foil hats- Gates gave 5.5 million to this project.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
8/25/2020 2:42pm
early wrote:
I'm all for making mosquitoes extinct
No shit. I am driving up to my Dad's house in the Tetons on Saturday and I am NOT looking forward to the fucking skeeters. Death to them all.
ns503
8/25/2020 6:28pm
7I3N wrote:
This is a really interesting read about how the Gates Foundation operates. How many starving kids could you feed for what they spend on keeping their...
This is a really interesting read about how the Gates Foundation operates. How many starving kids could you feed for what they spend on keeping their image clean?

https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php
kongols wrote:
Is he testing his third world vaccines on journalists? Here is a context why I understand what Gates does. My family was poor, we were eating...
Is he testing his third world vaccines on journalists?

Here is a context why I understand what Gates does. My family was poor, we were eating only potatoes we grew for month. We come from a small vilage. My brother became pretty succesful, running construction company he built. Dosens of people from our village work for him. He got them out of drinking and powerty back in 2000. He helps a lot sponsoring MX. But for some it`s never enough. They try to find a hidden motive. I say fuck those people. Fuck`em. Now you know how I feel about people like you.
Once he was running his company comercial on a radio simply because he knew a girl who was starting a work as a add salesman for that radio. When that contract ran out and he did not renew, he got shit on. She never understood he was simply helping her career. You need a reeeeaaallly thick skin to help others. Me, I don`t have it and probably would just buy a Ferrari instead.
This is bigger than somebody starting a construction company and hiring some laborers. This is a multi-billion (probably trillion) dollar industry that is producing something that...
This is bigger than somebody starting a construction company and hiring some laborers. This is a multi-billion (probably trillion) dollar industry that is producing something that is injected into you. You're bodies natural detoxification pathways (kidneys/liver) can't save you from something injected directly into the bloodstream.

I didn't know jack shit about vaccines until the past couple of years. What put them on my radar was the day after my first daughters 12 month vaccine appointment she randomly got real quiet and acting weird (not herself at all, just kind of quietly sitting there looking sad). And then later that night some red spots started popping up on her body until her whole body was covered in a rash. We took her to an ER but they said it was probably a virus or something. We didn't put 2 and 2 together with the recent vaccine appointment. During that time we also noticed that during bath time her lips turned blue and she was shivering pretty hard from being in the warm bath water, when previously she was fine in water, even taking infant swim lessons in a pretty cold pool just fine. To this day (3 years later) she cannot tolerate water unless it's pretty warm, as well as super hot weather. Something in her internal body temperature regulation got smoked that day. Thankfully she's as smart as hell and didn't seem to suffer any neurological effects.

After that incident it occurred to me the timing with the vaccines so I opened up her vaccine appointment book and counted up the number of shots she had received from birth, I was blown away by the number of shots they give these kids that barely weigh 15 pounds! 30+ if I remember correctly. Since then I dived deeper into the greasy rabbit hole of vaccines and got really pissed off. There's way too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

You can bet your ass my 2nd daughter that's 10 months hasn't received 1 damn vaccine. The creepy part is the pediatrician office blows us up on the daily trying to get us go in for them. They've sent us pamplets trying to scare us that were greatly endangering her life and other peoples lifes. Then they switched tactics and have been offering us Amazon gift cards. Think if we hold out maybe they'll buy us a car or something haha.

You're saying your 12 month old had 30 vaccines? Or?

Man I have to say, that sounds way way out there. Ours only had a handful their entire first 20 years. And no after effects at all. In any friends or relatives kids either, that I know of.
7I3N
8/25/2020 6:31pm
CM_84 wrote:
His foundation has also donated hundreds of millions to help 3rd world countries get better food supplies, clean drinking water and better sanitation for waste. But...
His foundation has also donated hundreds of millions to help 3rd world countries get better food supplies, clean drinking water and better sanitation for waste.

But let’s not get facts in the way of a preconceived opinion that he is an evil overlord.

Typical of today though, a guy donates billions of dollars, but people complain about how he chooses to break up that money.
7I3N wrote:
This is a really interesting read about how the Gates Foundation operates. How many starving kids could you feed for what they spend on keeping their...
This is a really interesting read about how the Gates Foundation operates. How many starving kids could you feed for what they spend on keeping their image clean?

https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php
kongols wrote:
Is he testing his third world vaccines on journalists? Here is a context why I understand what Gates does. My family was poor, we were eating...
Is he testing his third world vaccines on journalists?

Here is a context why I understand what Gates does. My family was poor, we were eating only potatoes we grew for month. We come from a small vilage. My brother became pretty succesful, running construction company he built. Dosens of people from our village work for him. He got them out of drinking and powerty back in 2000. He helps a lot sponsoring MX. But for some it`s never enough. They try to find a hidden motive. I say fuck those people. Fuck`em. Now you know how I feel about people like you.
Once he was running his company comercial on a radio simply because he knew a girl who was starting a work as a add salesman for that radio. When that contract ran out and he did not renew, he got shit on. She never understood he was simply helping her career. You need a reeeeaaallly thick skin to help others. Me, I don`t have it and probably would just buy a Ferrari instead.
Wow, so many logical fallacies in one post, I’m not even sure where to start.

So you think that because I don’t like what Bill Gates is doing it’s just because he’s rich and successful and I’m obviously a loser? And because your brother is successful, just like Bill Gates, that must mean that I don’t like your brother either? Is that about right? SMH

It sounds like your brother did it right. He worked hard, hired good people and has integrity. Now imagine if your brother had become successful by sabotaging the equipment of other construction companies in the middle of the night to get more business for himself. Would that be okay? Because that’s how Gates built his business empire.

Microsoft Antitrust Cases
JAFO92
8/25/2020 7:03pm
7I3N wrote:
Wow, so many logical fallacies in one post, I’m not even sure where to start. So you think that because I don’t like what Bill Gates...

So you think that because I don’t like what Bill Gates is doing it’s just because he’s rich and successful and I’m obviously a loser? And because your brother is successful, just like Bill Gates, that must mean that I don’t like your brother either? Is that about right? SMH

It sounds like your brother did it right. He worked hard, hired good people and has integrity. Now imagine if your brother had become successful by sabotaging the equipment of other construction companies in the middle of the night to get more business for himself. Would that be okay? Because that’s how Gates built his business empire.

Gates killed Netscape, Mosaic and other web browsers in the early years by giving away Internet Exploder free with the OS itself.
8/25/2020 7:39pm
Hell no- won't take an American one either unless they tie me up first and force me. Fuck Bill Gates. The publisher of the LA times...
Hell no- won't take an American one either unless they tie me up first and force me. Fuck Bill Gates.
The publisher of the LA times is also developing one- he's a bioscience billionaire- not creepy at all. This is about money, pure and simple.
Robgvx wrote:
Serious question and would like a serious answer. Why the hate towards Gates? Is he producing a vaccine? If he’s donating towards research, what’s the issue...
Serious question and would like a serious answer.

Why the hate towards Gates? Is he producing a vaccine?

If he’s donating towards research, what’s the issue?

(Apologies if I’m not up to speed on this one)
He has a God complex...
CM_84
8/25/2020 7:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2020 7:58pm
Yeah!!!! Fuck Bill Gates, and fuck him trying to help people.
He should just buy a jet and an island and get up to all sorts of sick crimes like some other billionaires.

And honestly, what good have vaccines ever done? bring back Polio I say!!!

Honestly, is it that difficult to understand that one of the richest men in the world is trying to use some of his wealth to help people in developing countries?
TeamGreen
8/25/2020 7:58pm
7I3N wrote:
Wow, so many logical fallacies in one post, I’m not even sure where to start. So you think that because I don’t like what Bill Gates...

JAFO92 wrote:
Gates killed Netscape, Mosaic and other web browsers in the early years by giving away Internet Exploder free with the OS itself.
You guys make it sound like Gates stole an OS or something...
kongols
8/25/2020 11:24pm
kongols wrote:
If it makes you feel better, you can read the same thing elswhere. https://www.livescience.com/genetically-modified-mosquito-florida.html
To tin foil hats- Gates gave 5.5 million to this project.
It’s nothing about tin foil hats, over here in the UK the BBC is not a trustworthy organisation.
Tin foil hats was not aimed at you. Separate subject.
lestat
8/26/2020 7:36am
CM_84 wrote:
Yeah!!!! Fuck Bill Gates, and fuck him trying to help people. He should just buy a jet and an island and get up to all sorts...
Yeah!!!! Fuck Bill Gates, and fuck him trying to help people.
He should just buy a jet and an island and get up to all sorts of sick crimes like some other billionaires.

And honestly, what good have vaccines ever done? bring back Polio I say!!!

Honestly, is it that difficult to understand that one of the richest men in the world is trying to use some of his wealth to help people in developing countries?
“one of the richest men in the world is trying to use some of his wealth to help people in developing countries?“

Your default position appears to be to trust super wealthy people . My default is the opposite .

Rich men , coming to “help” people in developing countries .... hmmm .... where have we heard that before ? You speak from a position of wealth and privilege , and exhibit classic traits of “white saviour” personality disorder . Same as Gates .
kongols
8/26/2020 9:32am
early wrote:
Do you have a go-to, trusted news source?
There is none. Got to triple check everything and make your own conclussions.
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/26/2020 9:49am
kongols wrote:
I know, I'm just interested in where some people get their "real" information from.
JAFO92
8/26/2020 9:55am
lestat wrote:
[i]“one of the richest men in the world is trying to use some of his wealth to help people in developing countries?“[/i] Your default position appears...
“one of the richest men in the world is trying to use some of his wealth to help people in developing countries?“

Your default position appears to be to trust super wealthy people . My default is the opposite .

Rich men , coming to “help” people in developing countries .... hmmm .... where have we heard that before ? You speak from a position of wealth and privilege , and exhibit classic traits of “white saviour” personality disorder . Same as Gates .

hard2kill
8/26/2020 10:15am
kongols wrote:
early wrote:
I know, I'm just interested in where some people get their "real" information from.
Ah the age old question: What is truth? Is it a serious enquiry or just a relative question to justify one individual position from another?

I have a real good source if you want to give it a serious look. Never lets me down.

Even with Kongols approach (which is better than most)....For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?

Even then we will often lie to ourselves.... Every way of man is right in his own eyes. Gotta have that spirit of truth to get the "real" information.
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/26/2020 10:31am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2020 11:10am
hard2kill wrote:
Ah the age old question: What is truth? Is it a serious enquiry or just a relative question to justify one individual position from another? I...
Ah the age old question: What is truth? Is it a serious enquiry or just a relative question to justify one individual position from another?

I have a real good source if you want to give it a serious look. Never lets me down.

Even with Kongols approach (which is better than most)....For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?

Even then we will often lie to ourselves.... Every way of man is right in his own eyes. Gotta have that spirit of truth to get the "real" information.
“Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” / “The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe.”
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Edited for accuracy
factoryfatty
8/26/2020 11:00am
Not to expose my nerd status but that was OB1 Kenobi.

So many good quotes out of the original trilogy

Post a reply to: Russia vaccine

The Latest