|

9/1/2017 8:56 PM

sad
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/2/2017 10:29 AM

Yeah I saw that yesterday what a bummer he's had real bad luck on those evil dirt bikes this year....

I just hope this doesn't hamper him next year from trying to break AGO's record. sad

|

9/2/2017 7:09 PM

G-man wrote:

Yeah I saw that yesterday what a bummer he's had real bad luck on those evil dirt bikes this year....

I just hope this doesn't hamper him next year from trying to break AGO's record. sad

He'd be coming back at 39. Ago retied at 35.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

9/3/2017 5:00 AM

I'll say this, as the season has gone on the yamaha team hasn't kept up developmentaly with the other teams.
My opinion obviously.

|

9/3/2017 8:31 PM

He'll poke those bones back in and line it up at the next race.

|

9/4/2017 2:29 PM

|

9/4/2017 5:38 PM

KMC440 wrote:

I'll say this, as the season has gone on the yamaha team hasn't kept up developmentaly with the other teams.
My opinion obviously.

Not sure that is the case but the Yamahas don't work well with the current tires. Zarco is fun to watch, & certainly very fast, but if he wants to finish top 5 he has to ride like grandma to make the tire lasts. Kinda like Tom Sikes in WSB. Watching Rossi try to "manage his tires" kinda takes the fun out of it. Never the less MotoGP is the best 2 wheel racing on the planet. Totally sucks that Rossi is out.
Marquez is an "alien", Dovi & the Duc are real contenders, Vinales, Zarco & Crutchlow good fun.

|

9/5/2017 7:13 AM

I though Vinales was going to totally kick ass this year.

|

9/10/2017 6:26 AM

marquez put the hammer down last lap today?!!

points tied, good stuff

|

9/10/2017 8:38 AM

Fox88 wrote:

marquez put the hammer down last lap today?!!

points tied, good stuff

Yep and how about Zarco ? Pushing it across the line for a point, That's heart.

|