Romney talks to a veteran

J.F.S
Edited Date/Time 9/6/2012 4:56pm
Back in December 2011 during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney decided to drop by Vietnam War veteran Bob Garon's breakfast table for a quick photo-op. What Romney didn't realize is that Garon was sitting with his husband, whom he had married just a few months earlier.

What followed might be the single greatest "oblivious Romney" moment of the entire campaign. Enjoy.

|
VET74
9/6/2012 10:37am
J.F.S wrote:
Back in December 2011 during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney decided to drop by Vietnam War veteran Bob Garon's breakfast table for a...
Back in December 2011 during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney decided to drop by Vietnam War veteran Bob Garon's breakfast table for a quick photo-op. What Romney didn't realize is that Garon was sitting with his husband, whom he had married just a few months earlier.

What followed might be the single greatest "oblivious Romney" moment of the entire campaign. Enjoy.

What answer do you think Obama would have given this man last year before he had his moment of "enlightenment"?
jtomasik
9/6/2012 11:36am
J.F.S wrote:
Back in December 2011 during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Mitt Romney decided to drop by Vietnam War veteran Bob Garon's breakfast table for a...

VET74 wrote:
What answer do you think Obama would have given this man last year before he had his moment of "enlightenment"?
I believe that Obummer supports gay marriage.

My guy says the government has no business in it to begin with.
VET74
9/6/2012 12:34pm
Obama flip flopped when it became the politically expedient thing to do.

The Shop

Scotty
9/6/2012 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2012 1:15pm
J.F.S wrote:

You realize Obama was against gay marriage through out his entire first term? he only recently flip flopped, and thats to get votes..
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
9/6/2012 1:06pm
I suppose a person sees in that interaction whatever it is they want to see. What I don't see is an "oblivious Romney". Absurd.

The guy asking him the question knew what the answer was going to be, and Romney delivered. He stood on his principals, straight up, and didn't give a bunch of politically correct and sensitive double talk. Pretty rare these days. Good for him.

I wonder if JFS pays as much attention to politics in his own country, or if ours are just that much more entertaining.

H
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
9/6/2012 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2012 1:12pm
You want to see oblivious? Check this out:

[url=

Scotty
9/6/2012 1:14pm
J.F.S wrote:

VET74 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
I believe that Obummer supports gay marriage.

My guy says the government has no business in it to begin with.
He's a freaking flip flopper.. He was against it for his entire first term, and now all of the sudden he's for it? Dizzy Typical politician

Post a reply to: Romney talks to a veteran

The Latest