Rolling Blackouts This Summer

hubbardmx50
6/22/2022 7:28pm
Not yet surprisingly but the fuel tank for the generator in our Toy Hauler is fueled up and ready if/when it happens.
jeffro503
6/22/2022 8:38pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If you think you’re gonna be affects by Rolling Black-outs?

Get a decent 7.5KW or better generator!
7I3N wrote:
20KW, enough to power the whole house with everything on. Power goes out and it starts automatically. Runs on natural gas, so no need to keep...
20KW, enough to power the whole house with everything on. Power goes out and it starts automatically. Runs on natural gas, so no need to keep fresh gas on hand and you don't have to worry about draining if after you use it. Cool

That generator is badass!!
6/22/2022 11:56pm
Falcon wrote:
So, California is exporting even more of its normal policies to other states.... great. Dry
I left California about two years ago. It feels like their ridiculousness followed right behind me as I drove across the country to the Midwest Sorry guys, that's a my bad.
mvd61
6/23/2022 7:46am
I’ve a friend in Wisconsin with a pretty good sized truck repair shop. EPA fined em for deleting emissions. His fine ended up being $200k, buy a certain number of wood burning stoves for Native American homes in Wisco, and plant a few hundred trees on the shop property to “offset his carbon footprint”. To my knowledge no shop has had to bring back in all those deleted vehicles and return them to stock. At this point ya gotta know it ain’t about saving the environment. Crooked fuckers. Where’s all that epa fine money go?

The Shop

Boomslang
6/25/2022 10:00pm
South Africa has loadshedding because our power stations break down or get sabotaged.

I'm sitting in the dark ar the moment. Next power out starts at 14h00 until 16h30...so im fucked for the MotoGp.

Time table for today. We are on Stage 4.

Pit Row

Post a reply to: Rolling Blackouts This Summer

The Latest

The Latest